Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) (48403 Views)

Re: Apostle Kassy Chukwu ~ Sgt. Ifeanyi Okpara / Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Dagger111(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRq0HF1NcLA

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

I hope Xtians won't say Islamitization of Nigeria once DSS pick this one.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by meedoLock(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2023
See how he dey increase hin muzzle like say na beta thing e dey cap....

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by madridguy(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2023
Your uncles at home are ignoramus.

Ajehkpako4naija:
u know nothing ignoramus

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Waterbear(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2023
alanto:

It's on record that obi got 97% of votes casted in the East by intimidation and manipulations

Actually in the east they intimidated people not to vote for Obi example what happened at River State

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by abysirius(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2023
By their fruit you shall know them. How can a godly person speak this evil so easily..

God no call many walahi!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Akharmony: 11:41am On May 14, 2023
Naughty boy, i waiting for the DSS to give him small sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2023
deltateam:
[quo upte author=SojWORLDWIDE post=123107944]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRq0HF1NcLA

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

He was joking as was MC Oluomo just as police said. Going after this man would change everything.

You too try to call Ipob publicity to come and take tinubu life and say you are just joking
I just wanted to check something

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by tito44: 11:41am On May 14, 2023
Felabrity:
DSS don open this one file

Akuko
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:41am On May 14, 2023
You can imagine what these men of god have turned the pulpit to.

Messages from the pulpit are meant for our edification and purifications but today, it's now meant for deeper hatred even on a Sunday morning when congregation came to be fed with the words of God.

My message to this man of god is that he's not God. God's way aren't our ways, and His thought are not our thoughts, and it's obvious He hasn't made His ways and thoughts known to this preacher.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Odogwuzack: 11:44am On May 14, 2023
richie240:

Dhur, didn't u see what hatred made a whole manager in a bank (with MA in law) do?

This is sad. It's like the hate has turned to full blown madness.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Ghaneeyat76: 11:45am On May 14, 2023
Evil minded

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by KEPLER79OOU(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2023
MAN OF DEVIL,FROM ZOMBIE TRIBE.THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE DEVIL.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by smileyoo: 11:48am On May 14, 2023
haba, this is totally disgusting. how can you be in a pulpit and still have so much bitterness in your heart ?
the christian body in Nigeria need to do something to redeem the image of Christianity in Nigeria , by hunting down all these fake pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by randymirrors(f): 11:49am On May 14, 2023
flokii:

Tinubu needs to be careful with the kind of people he'll keep around him.. Igbos and those half Yorubas born of Igbo moms are a no no.

This is just like replay of the sixties when Igbo soldiers killed leaders of other tribes except their own Igbo leaders. To make matters worse,Igbos living in North took to the streets rejoicing that Ahmadu Bello was killed which led to pogroms and ethnic cleansing of Igbos. You can imagine such level of callousness.

I feel pity for the Yorubas that inter-marry with those folks. Their offsprings will definitely take that evil trait from that side. Such a shame.

I'm yet to understand why anyone with common sense will marry from that tribe. Let them marry one another so that their bile and despicable way of life will revolve around and remain with them.

A tribe that forces a widow to drink the water used in bathing her late husband's corpse, a tribe that doesn't give their female siblings inheritance, a tribe that when the father dies, the unmarried female members in the man's family must shave their heads, a tribe that use their female children to make money from their to be in-laws under the guise of bride price.. ahn ahn this is too much. These barbaric acts say a lot about them.

I believe in tackling problems from the root cause. If you take a look at the igbo culture and tradition, you'll understand why Igbos act the way they do and why they tend to be barbaric in their ways. Nobody can stop or change igbo hatred. It's from their roots.

The Bible says "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh). It's from their evil hearts they form their barbaric customs (customary laws and traditions which I highlighted above). Hope you get what I'm saying?

I trust in Tinubu's wisdom. That man is God's chosen to get the job done and He has given him the power to trample over his enemies. The ibos are like ants under his foot.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by 4ward4: 11:49am On May 14, 2023
Senseless Man of god

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by lekan62: 11:50am On May 14, 2023
This is a man of Devil not man of God,God is bigger than him

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by randymirrors(f): 11:51am On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:

A church organized Night vigil in the East just to pray for Tinubu's death.

My igbo colleague said it to our hearing that Tinubu will die. Trust your girl, I put her in her place. That was the last time she spoke ill of Tinubu in my presence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Weathered: 11:53am On May 14, 2023
Criminals now run the pulpit.
I'm still fascinated about this new craze about youthful leaders.

Youth and leadership don't mix.

A society where women and youth are their leaders is one that is cursed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2023
Waterbear:

Actually in the east they intimidated people not to vote for Obi example what happened at River State
Is River State East?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by JohnnA1: 11:55am On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:

A church organized Night vigil in the East just to pray for Tinubu's death.
Seriously!??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by flokii: 11:56am On May 14, 2023
randymirrors:

I'm yet to understand why anyone with common sense will marry from that tribe. Let them marry one another so that their bile and despicable way of life will revolve around and remain with them.

A tribe that forces a widow to drink the water used in bathing her late husband's corpse, a tribe that doesn't give their female siblings inheritance, a tribe that when the father dies, the unmarried female members in the man's family must shave their heads.. ahn ahn this is too much. These barbaric acts says a lot about these people.

I believe in tackling problems from the root cause. If you take a look at the igbo culture and tradition, you'll understand why Igbos act the way they do and why they tend to be barbaric. Nobody can stop or change igbo hatred. It's from their roots.

The Bible says "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh). And it's from their evil hearts they form their customs (customary laws and traditions which I highlighted above). Hope you get what I'm saying?

I trust in Tinubu's wisdom. That man is God's chosen to get the job done and He has given him the power to trample over his enemies. The ibos are like ants under his foot.

You know love as they say is blind... Igbo girls are avoiding their men because of their barbaric culture but ignorant Yoruba ladies are going there to marry. It"s when the husbands become late and they are subjected to inhumane tratment by the immediate family of the dead that their eyes will now clear. Even the useless Chimamnda went for an Oyinbo man over her Igbo tribe.

Igbos don"t give a single dime to their girl child, it's the males among them that take over all the properties of their deceased one. No inheritance for the girl child in Igbo custom and tradition.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Twistaray(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2023
They want Tinubu dead( a Yoruba man) so that they(hee-boos) can take over what belongs to Yorubas.

They've always envied and wished to have everything God has endowed and blessed the Yorubas with but they can never measure up to them anything because he whom God has blessed no man can curse or bring him down.

The Yahooo hee-boo baba lawo( fake pastor) should be picked up and lashed with endless strokes of cains. cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by 7lives: 11:56am On May 14, 2023
Parachoko:
No b the first time an election will be held in Nigeria be this, Buhari cried on TV because he lost in 2011 even Atiku cried bitterly after losing the 2019 Presidential Election, everybody eventually move on

But Obidunze uchins have refuse to move on

The business man who behaves like a pastor must be dealt with for making an inciting statement

Owun to sonu l'owo won o se fi epe wa.
Help 'em with a bucket and watch them cry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by randymirrors(f): 12:00pm On May 14, 2023
flokii:

You know love as they say is blind... Igbo girls are avoiding their men because of their barbaric culture but ignorant Yoruba ladies are going there to marry. It"s when the husbands become late and they are subjected to inhumane tratment by the immediate family of the dead that their eyes will now clear. Even the useless Chimamnda went for an Oyinbo man over her Igbo tribe.

Then the Yoruba men marrying their ladies are
just plain stupid. They reduce the Yoruba race by intermarrying. These evil people should be left to marry each other. It's just common sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by CasNova: 12:01pm On May 14, 2023
This is criminal. It is an incitement to commit murder.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2023
doublestar21:

Well, it doesn't matter how fun you make of him. One day you will understand that there is no freedom of speech anymore. Continue clapping for tyrany. Hope you are on Twitter and see where people like Robert kyoski the author of rich dad poor dad bashes Biden. And even a lot of them but I have not heard where they are being maltreated. Nigeria should face it's problem not anyone who just said anything should be go after. I still imagine how first lady will give an order to flog a citizen and beat him up just because he says what he doesn't like.

Imagine in a democratic government, demonstration and protest just passed the first reading and it is not telling you anything.
😒😕😕.

Our government should face our main issues not just following and body who just opened his mouth to say whatever he likes.

One day it will affect even u or relation. Stop clapping for them because it goes ur way and you wish he silence him in 29th. What goes around turns around.

I just check your background now I see you are the type of people that’s always right irrespective

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by MrAgbako: 12:02pm On May 14, 2023
His wife is Yoruba woman and not IBO. We omoluabis aren't wicked, hateful,crude and barbaric like Igbos headless mobs😎

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by 7lives: 12:03pm On May 14, 2023
priceactionx:
I never believe this story until I opened the site and saw my self. Gosh... This is far from a pastor. Look at him very well, this is the type of people that will have issue with someone and send cultists and hired assassins and hit men to kill the person. He was even saying the innocent Remi should have prepared food for him, let him eat good food and after sleep use pillow snurf life out of him. It is very very very EVIL PERSON that can have this kind of thinking, someone like CULTIST HITMAN . Look at him how comfortable he was saying it.

As a man thinketh so he is. This election really opened many things and brought out hidden beasts in many people's heart. See him encouraging women to poison their husband especially politicians. If I talk now , they will say person is tribalist.
I wish his wife too do that to him unbehalf of his agrieved church members that wont be happy with his careless talks.
Please DSS should not slack.

DSS shouldn't waste time on him, when the spirit of God left king Saul, what happened to king Saul?.
This one has destroyed himself already he will eventually end up like those prophets of Baal.
Abeg make dss find better work do.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by PoloG: 12:04pm On May 14, 2023
I spit a big Phlegm on igbos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Diligent1(f): 12:05pm On May 14, 2023
DSS need to arrest this man as a matter of urgency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Aarenaija: 12:07pm On May 14, 2023
Who is this one? How can someone open his mouth and wish a fellow human dead? I don't get. People should learn to draw the line between politics, religion and humanity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
TINUBU said He wants to achieve Ethnic cleansing and complete islamization with his fulani compatriots from Guinea plus Hell Rufai. You people have not seen anything yet. Wait until Tinubu enters Office. MISSION IS SIMPLE KILL AND BURN ALL CHRISTIANS IN NASARAWA, KADUNA ETC

Another wailing start 😂
If you have sence you will condemn the trending act instead of mentioned what it’s not part of the topic but your hatred will not see anything bad because that’s your voice

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) / Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) / Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.