Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) (29917 Views)

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 9:55am On May 14, 2023
Astra101:

Bro have created many threads about this nonsense on nairaland but got deleted by the mod.

You seen Nigeria is a lost nation, lost beyond redemption. Even the brightest mind in this country is a religious fanatic.

@seun osewa is too daft to know that Nigeria is multi-cultural and Multi-Religious nation hence the users of this forums are of different religions and cultures as well so every deserve to be treated equally regardless of ethnicity or religious affiliation.

After the presidential election there was a hit of tribal war both online and offline. This same guy @seun osewa hypocritically created a thread here telling people to stop those tribal bigotry. I called his attention to what's is happening in the religious section and how he elevated one religion above the other by forcing anyone that want to comment on Islamic threads to confess Islam but allow everybody to comments on Christian threads.

Trust be told, @seun osewa have several monikers on this forum where he attack and bully people from other tribes and faith.

grin grin Seun dey say you get many monikers here whereby contradicting your own rules.

Dey said you even attack and bully people here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2023
Tell all of them yo embrace peace
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by juman(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2023
We normally get over five millions of Russian tourists per year, not anymore.

Fertiliser, grains etc from Russia-Ukraine zone to the world is blocked.

Biden is problem to the world.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Hotwest: 9:58am On May 14, 2023
I see war in zelensky eyes
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2023
Dis idiottt after exile ur hear again to scam people abi. U no longer advertise hacking again.. Flee from this infidel
9xvvavxr:
Let me teach you how to make $30 - $70 daily dealing with greedy white clients. It's an easy scam update with no traces using your mobile phone alone.....
Proofs available!!
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by juman(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2023
I love democratic party but biden is bad president destroying world economy.

You see how Saudi lost faith depending on America.
Now Saudi reconciled with Iran and Syria.
America is not realistic country and not dependable
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by backtovillage: 10:05am On May 14, 2023
lhordspy how market.
writerng how market
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 10:06am On May 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Russia was over rated in this war against Ukraine. 1 week walkover is over one year now. I give it to the Ukrainians for their bravery
So you believed its on Ukraine firepower fighting Russia...
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Astra101: 10:07am On May 14, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Maybe he's a Muslim

Yea
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Mantilla(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2023
Tell Ukraine to surrender already before the West ruin them all
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Astra101: 10:08am On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

grin grin Seun dey say you get many monikers here whereby contradicting your own rules.

Dey said you even attack and bully people here grin grin

It's no rocket science bro kiss

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Herbiodun09: 10:09am On May 14, 2023
May God help us against these russian islamic terrorists angry

If to say na one islamic country america go don flex muscle
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2023
The fault is Zelenskky, but Russian took a wrong decision going too far.

The appeal from Vatican will go far.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Honestfrend: 10:11am On May 14, 2023
Astra101:
This zelensky of a guy hate being told the truth and if the pope tell him the truth he will not hesitate to drag the pope on social media.

Do you think Russia is fighting just Ukraine? Can you count the number of countries that has donated billions of dollars and weapons to Ukraine? Having you seen the role of NATO(32 nations in one) in this war? Always have a holistic view of things before you vent.

Bro i have created many threads about this nonsense on nairaland but got deleted by the mod.

You see Nigeria is a lost nation, lost beyond redemption. Even the brightest mind in this country is a religious fanatic.

@seun osewa is too daft to know that Nigeria is multi-cultural and Multi-Religious nation hence the users of this forums are of different religions and cultures as well so everyone deserve to be treated equally regardless of ethnicity or religious affiliation.

After the presidential election there was a hit of tribal war both online and offline. This same guy @seun osewa hypocritically created a thread here telling people to stop those tribal bigotry. I called his attention to what's is happening in the religious section and how he elevated one religion above the other by forcing anyone that want to comment on Islamic threads to confess Islam but allow everybody to comments on Christian threads but again my comments were deleted by the mode.

Truth be told, @seun osewa have several monikers on this forum where he attack and bully people from other tribes and faith.

I concor with u bro...

U will want 2 comment on a Muslim trend, they will ask u 2 confess of been a Muslim.. But when it concerns Christians everybody can enter..

Seun do the needful u re not aware of it.. And if u re aware and such is still happening u re a tribal biggot.. No other way d discribe u.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Vado(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2023
Tyriq:
I sincerely hope and pray the pope advises him to make peace with his neighbor

You guys are unbelievable. You willfully turn blind to the aggressor because you hate America but advises the victim to stay down without any dignity. Was Zelensky there in 2014 when Russia did what it knows how best to do? Who invaded who ffs? Nawa for una skewed perception of things o.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Zelenskyy the most stubborn president on earth, sending his people to their early graves on a stead angry. Make pope try talk sense into am.

You remember before the COVID spread and lock downs, when Lord Suleimani was ambushed and murdered by the then POTUS?

Iran swore they'll hit back and blah blah blah. But surprisingly, the commercial plane the Iranians shot down was filled with Ukrainians grin . Ah before I forget, the Iranians also attacked an almost empty and vacated American base, 0 injured, 0 dead grin Hurray, they've strike back grin

This young president called Zelensky came out to condemn the act but nothing was done in the end. The COVID lockdown came into play and very close officials to the Iranian PM died of COVID-19 yet the bugger was uninfected till the COVID wind blew away.. grin

These bloody baastards dey use our head dey play. They should just fight their greed oriented wars make we see road. Who's to question the winner of such a war?

Chaos will bring a rebirth, this I am confident of. My only wish is to see the end of this play till the end. I too like to dey watch fights, this daddy sef na yeye man grin
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2023
jeeqaa7:
I hope peace is discussed

Read
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2023
davillian:
No one fights better than a man fighting for survival, his land and his family.....
They are always on high spirits and not scared of death....
Ukraine put up a good fight....

That your adage has holes like Chelsea goalpost.

When the three legged Maxims were laughing those years in Africa, our warriors were torn to pieces. They surrendered their lands, their wives and children, even their honor to the invaders.

If the matter mistakenly enters full blown out war, first thing that will happen is the total annihilation of Ukrainian forces. Or you no see their position well? The war wasn't about invading Ukraine in the first place.

Taiwan is trying to walk on this same foolish path Zelensky chose for his people. Watch how violently the Chinese will react also. They already has Destroyers and other wicked inventions of war in place just because the Taiwanese smiled when the Americans farted undecided

War is also about positioning. Before their Big backer go run reach their house, Russia and their allies would've turned the place to a base.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by stevups(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2023
Astra101:
This zelensky of a guy hate being told the truth and if the pope tell him the truth he will not hesitate to drag the pope on social media.

Do you think Russia is fighting just Ukraine? Can you count the number of countries that has donated billions of dollars and weapons to Ukraine? Having you seen the role of NATO(32 nations in one) in this war? Always have a holistic view of things before you vent.

Bro i have created many threads about this nonsense on nairaland but got deleted by the mod.

You see Nigeria is a lost nation, lost beyond redemption. Even the brightest mind in this country is a religious fanatic.

@seun osewa is too daft to know that Nigeria is multi-cultural and Multi-Religious nation hence the users of this forums are of different religions and cultures as well so everyone deserve to be treated equally regardless of ethnicity or religious affiliation.

After the presidential election there was a hit of tribal war both online and offline. This same guy @seun osewa hypocritically created a thread here telling people to stop those tribal bigotry. I called his attention to what's is happening in the religious section and how he elevated one religion above the other by forcing anyone that want to comment on Islamic threads to confess Islam but allow everybody to comments on Christian threads but again my comments were deleted by the mode.

Truth be told, @seun osewa have several monikers on this forum where he attack and bully people from other tribes and faith.

I see envy in your write-up. What happened?
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2023
Vado:

You guys are unbelievable. You willfully turn blind to the aggressor because you hate America but advises the victim to stay down without any dignity. Was Zelensky there in 2014 when Russia did what it knows how best to do? Who invaded who ffs? Nawa for una skewed perception of things o.

Nobody wins in a war. The aggressor and the victim need to find a way to end the war . That's the Pope message, he is not willing to take side. It is why he said if he visits Kyiv, he must also visit Moscow.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by eroticecstasy: 10:41am On May 14, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444954/pope-francis-meets-ukrainian-president-zelenskyy-vatican-photos/

This foolish man has opened the doors for the US to destroy European economy and unity. Only God knows what Putin is cooking underground.

By the time US finish with Ukraine it'll look like Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2023
Astra101:

What's this man fighting our Seun over?

We argued about this when the forum was very young but the man was adamant. Those of us that knows a bit about business later started suspecting that the Musulmen might have a stake on the forum. If they really do, and that's their request, wetin you want Seun to do? Or maybe they threatened our old Infidel that's why he started asking for tolerance but left the Christians in the Sun grin

Abeg leave the matter alone, the forum is a business of our Oga Seun, the old unbelievable unbeliever won't answer you. We've forgotten there's a Muslim section, so you too forget it.

By the way, wetin you wan go do for Muslim section? You wan go cause wahala shey?

Wahala man, Seun is also protecting himself in case you troublemakers draw the wrath of these vawulent minded head slammers.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

They'll soon come for your head and start screaming blasphemy

I am not busy today undecided
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by eroticecstasy: 10:54am On May 14, 2023
Astra101:

FACTS
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2023
Tyriq:
I sincerely hope and pray the pope advises him to make peace with his neighbor

Peace will mean to ask Ukraine not to join NATO. To ask Russia to agree for the Americans to have a base in Ukraine.

No mind the pretenders, he was sent to the Vatican to lobby the pope. The pope will take a side at the end. He'll visit Russia and the old man will be assassinated in Russian territory sparking WW3 grin

Ah, I suppose dey write scripts for Hollywood. The film go sweet die.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Breastfeed: 10:57am On May 14, 2023
Okay, let's see how it goes then.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Astra101: 11:03am On May 14, 2023
correctguy101:

What's this man fighting our Seun over?

We argued about this when the forum was very young but the man was adamant. Those of us that knows a bit about business later started suspecting that the Musulmen might have a stake on the forum. If they really do, and that's their request, wetin you want Seun to do? Or maybe they threatened our old Infidel that's why he started asking for tolerance but left the Christians in the Sun grin

Abeg leave the matter alone, the forum is a business of our Oga Seun, the old unbelievable unbeliever won't answer you. We've forgotten there's a Muslim section, so you too forget it.

By the way, wetin you wan go do for Muslim section? You wan go cause wahala shey?

Wahala man, Seun is also protecting himself in case you troublemakers draw the wrath of these vawulent minded head slammers.

@ the bolder, I don't go to Muslims section. I'm talking about religious topics making front page and readers of same forum are not allowed to contribute unless a silly confession is made. BTW, is there a Muslim section or religious section?
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 11:04am On May 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Russia was over rated in this war against Ukraine. 1 week walkover is over one year now. I give it to the Ukrainians for their bravery
Give it to NATO and EU
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:05am On May 14, 2023
God1000:
Great men

Pope is a pacifist and dove, he can help in the mediation efforts, even though it seems the diplomatic doors are closed for now.

I see Ukraine wining this war, Russia is just too weak at the moment, almighty Putin now relies on the private military

I'm enjoying this David and Goliath fight.

The Pope shouldn't be receiving Zelensky during the war if he will not be receiving Putin. But.... they're all on the same side. If the Pope wants peace ... then he should be asking the US and NATO to stop supplying more deadly weapons to Ukraine and escalating the war.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Astra101: 11:05am On May 14, 2023
stevups:

I see envy in your write-up. What happened?
Really
Is that what you saw?
Maybe you have a closed mind.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:06am On May 14, 2023
YoungLionken:
They should tell him the truth that he can't finish what he started...
is he the one that took military to russia to attack them?
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2023
Astra101:

@ the bolder, I don't go to Muslims section. I'm talking about religious topics making front page and readers of same forum are not allowed to contribute unless a silly confession is made. BTW, is there a Muslim section or religious section?

My brother what's the difference. The old infidel has separated Muslims with that nonsensical oath. The Christians requested for same oath, atheist too requested for their own oath... grin before we knew it, gbam, the old atheist decided to create a thread that speaks of tolerance undecided

Back then, the argument went back and forth until we later decided to forget it all. It's his forum, his business and like I said before, we suspect the Musulmen has stake or threat on his head. You know how vawulent Ndi Naku Isi Na Ala could get if the crazy atheists here lambast them the way Christians are being lambasted.

It's just a guess o. Ayam not responsible for whatever o.. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Causes Palestinian Statehood To Fail At UN Security Council / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.