Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) (29916 Views)

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Seun,

Why is it that everyone can comment on a Christian thread, but Christians cannot comment on a Muslim thread without asking to be converted to Muslim? What's going on here? Are you trying to tell us that Muslims are superior here? This is religious war and must be solved.

Let it be that only Christians can comment on Christian thread. Anyone wishing to comment must be converted to Christianity, just as it is in the Muslim thread. Please let's be guided.

@seun osewa

Supported

I hate injustice

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by cvarinzechukwu: 11:20am On May 14, 2023
I hope POPE FRANCIS told him to go and negotiate with his neighbor Russia Instead of Romancing the U.S.A

the highest profiter in this War is the U.S.A

The worse looser are the UKRAINE

Russia is a fair loser because they only lose their military equipment while ukraine lose their military equipment, having casualties, losing resources and their infrastructure

U.S.A only sells their millitary equipment to ukraine at a tremendous amount of dollar

POPE FRANCIS please the president that he should go and negotiate with his neighbor Russia
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by TobiAbuja: 11:33am On May 14, 2023
Moniya4Real:

And you think the Ukrainians are the ones fighting this war? People don’t know that This war actually started in 2014. Have you read or heard what Angela Merkel said that the west have been propping and preparing Ukraine since that time while stalling on Ukraine signing the Minsk agreement?

You're right on one thing! Putin declared war in 2014 when he invaded and illegally annexed Ukrainian territory in Crimea. He tore the Minsk agreement to shreds.

Everything else you are very confused about. The West were weak and pathetic when this happened. Merkel pandered to Putin - she always has How anyone thinks otherwise isn't in charge of facts.

Now warmonger Putin's intentions are so obvious that the West are finally doing something. Better late than never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Astra101: 11:59am On May 14, 2023
correctguy101:

My brother what's the difference. The old infidel has separated Muslims with that nonsensical oath. The Christians requested for same oath, atheist too requested for their own oath... grin before we knew it, gbam, the old atheist decided to create a thread that speaks of tolerance undecided

Back then, the argument went back and forth until we later decided to forget it all. It's his forum, his business and like I said before, we suspect the Musulmen has stake or threat on his head. You know how vawulent Ndi Naku Isi Na Ala could get if the crazy atheists here lambast them the way Christians are being lambasted.

It's just a guess o. Ayam not responsible for whatever o.. angry

Thanks, got ya point

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Zelenskyy the most stubborn president on earth, sending his people to their early graves on a stead angry. Make pope try talk sense into am.
what did you know, Ukraine as it is today is far better than your Nigeria where begging for jobs to feed, Fulani herdsmen kill like fowl, and your government is as useless as old bastards rulling over you

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by sureboykris(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Seun,

Why is it that everyone can comment on a Christian thread, but Christians cannot comment on a Muslim thread without asking to be converted to Muslim? What's going on here? Are you trying to tell us that Muslims are superior here? This is religious war and must be solved.

Let it be that only Christians can comment on Christian thread. Anyone wishing to comment must be converted to Christianity, just as it is in the Muslim thread. Please let's be guided.

@seun osewa

It is only fair this is implemented.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2023
This bobo no dey Waka around in suit oo

Strong man
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Lawly: 12:28pm On May 14, 2023
Dubetex96:
The Holy father keep intervening for peace of mankind. Shalom!!!

That satanist is your own holy father not mine. Mine is the maker of heaven and earth, the one who sits on the throne. GOD almighty.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2023
Astra101:
This zelensky of a guy hate being told the truth and if the pope tell him the truth he will not hesitate to drag the pope on social media.

Do you think Russia is fighting just Ukraine? Can you count the number of countries that has donated billions of dollars and weapons to Ukraine? Having you seen the role of NATO(32 nations in one) in this war? Always have a holistic view of things before you vent.

Bro i have created many threads about this nonsense on nairaland but got deleted by the mod.

You see Nigeria is a lost nation, lost beyond redemption. Even the brightest mind in this country is a religious fanatic.

@seun osewa is too daft to know that Nigeria is multi-cultural and Multi-Religious nation hence the users of this forums are of different religions and cultures as well so everyone deserve to be treated equally regardless of ethnicity or religious affiliation.

After the presidential election there was a hit of tribal war both online and offline. This same guy @seun osewa hypocritically created a thread here telling people to stop those tribal bigotry. I called his attention to what's is happening in the religious section and how he elevated one religion above the other by forcing anyone that want to comment on Islamic threads to confess Islam but allow everybody to comments on Christian threads but again my comments were deleted by the mode.

Truth be told, @seun osewa have several monikers on this forum where he attack and bully people from other tribes and faith.

Do you think Seun Doesn’t get sense or were you the person that taught him to be how he’s today , You are the real bigot and Mr know everything but hatred full your veins,Have you seen any Muslim causing nonsense as Christian did , check Muslim thread and Christian
Check and see despite accepting to be a Muslim in a Muslim thread you will still see these people commenting and abusing, they are set of uncut I know very well Yoruba Christian don’t do that
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Dubetex96(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2023
Lawly:

That satanist is your own holy father not mine. Mine is the maker of heaven and earth, the one who sits on the throne. GOD almighty.

It is either you are an etheist nor a Protestant if not u shouldn't be qouating me
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Traplord09: 12:43pm On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Zelenskyy the most stubborn president on earth, sending his people to their early graves on a stead angry. Make pope try talk sense into am.

How many of their people remin ...
All da grave ,,.
I wonder kind of kill going on.
All. Because of what ...UK. Just da push this zelenskyy 🤥🤥
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Traplord09: 12:48pm On May 14, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Do you think Seun Doesn’t get sense or were you the person that taught him to be how he’s today , You are the real bigot and Mr know everything but hatred full your veins,Have you seen any Muslim causing nonsense as Christian did , check Muslim thread and Christian
Check and see despite accepting to be a Muslim in a Muslim thread you will still see these people commenting and abusing, they are set of uncut I know very well Yoruba Christian don’t do that

A female student in northern Nigeria was killed by a mob who stoned, beat and set fire to her for allegedly posting a blasphemous statement against the Prophet Mohammed, according to police. The girl, Deborah Yakubu, was surrounded by fellow students and attacked on Thursday, a police statement

Is this one not part of it .. or just a 🤣 joke..

Keep hide ur shit🤫🤫🤫
Religion and politics tribalism will keep eating deep ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
I thought by now... Ukraine would have gone into extinction.. removed from world map.
But Ukraine is not fighting alone. Nato at the moment are the ones fighting Russia
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by donbachi(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2023
Ezyp:

But Ukraine is not fighting alone. Nato at the moment are the ones fighting Russia
Russia is a toothless bulldog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Seun,

@seun

Seun, married Zainab Alani a Muslim from Ahlaji buraimo Alani of Abegunde Alani compound at lafenwa Abeokuta...

Zainab studied food technology at Ilaro poly,

I guess he did that to Muslim section to show solidarity.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 12:58pm On May 14, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444954/pope-francis-meets-ukrainian-president-zelenskyy-vatican-photos/
Ukraine is winning the war whether Ukrainian haters like it or not. Putin is a war criminal and must be arrested and prosecuted in the nearest future. It will take time but it's gonna happen one day

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Jagabanarmy: 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
TobiAbuja:

You're right on one thing! Putin declared war in 2014 when he invaded and illegally annexed Ukrainian territory in Crimea. He tore the Minsk agreement to shreds.

Everything else you are very confused about. The West were weak and pathetic when this happened. Merkel pandered to Putin - she always has How anyone thinks otherwise isn't in charge of facts.

Now warmonger Putin's intentions are so obvious that the West are finally doing something. Better late than never.

Correct !! I don't know why people hate truth so much. Putin started this war. How can you annexed a part of a sovereign territory and expect them not to fight for their land? Ukraine has demystified Russian army by the help of western weapons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Femi8586(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Seun,

@seun osewa

Bro you need no one to tell you the obvious reason. The owner of the forum is a Christian by birth. His parent are devoted Christians.

Se.uñ is just scared of those Muslims and for his safety. You know how violent, blood thirsty and aggressive this people can get when you lambast or criticize them. He knows if he removes the oath, it will cause a very serious religious war on nairaland and these Muhammed people may come for his head or threaten to kill him.

He didn't do the same thing for Christian threads because he knows no matter how much you talk down or insult Christianity and Jesus, they will never threaten your life. Worse, they'll ignore you. That can't be said of Muslims.

If you observe very well, atheists on nairaland and elsewhere normally avoid talking down on Islam, they majorly focus on Christianity.
Let them insult Muslim faith openly and watch their heads taken down from their necks
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2023
correctguy101:

That your adage has holes like Chelsea goalpost.

When the three legged Maxims were laughing those years in Africa, our warriors were torn to pieces. They surrendered their lands, their wives and children, even their honor to the invaders.

If the matter mistakenly enters full blown out war, first thing that will happen is the total annihilation of Ukrainian forces. Or you no see their position well? The war wasn't about invading Ukraine in the first place.

Taiwan is trying to walk on this same foolish path Zelensky chose for his people. Watch how violently the Chinese will react also. They already has Destroyers and other wicked inventions of war in place just because the Taiwanese smiled when the Americans farted undecided

War is also about positioning. Before their Big backer go run reach their house, Russia and their allies would've turned the place to a base.
Africa back then has nothing to defend themselves except for cutlass and shield which cannot protect them from bullets....
You can ask Russia to nuke them na
Abi na water Russian bombers de drop for Ukraine
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by alizma: 1:31pm On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Seun,

@seun osewa
God bless you, I don't know how Seun ended up being use as tool to achieve that.
I hope he will listen and do the needful.
If only Muslims have access to Muslim related topics, I expect the same to be the case on Christian related topics.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 1:39pm On May 14, 2023
Tboymessiah:

Seun, married Zainab Alani a Muslim from Ahlaji buraimo Alani of Abegunde Alani compound at lafenwa Abeokuta...

Zainab studied food technology at Ilaro poly,

I guess he did that to Muslim section to show solidarity.

You mean seun's wife is a Muslim?

Ah! Now wonder the guy no even get regard for Christians here.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 1:43pm On May 14, 2023
Femi8586:

Bro you need no one to tell you the obvious reason. The owner of the forum is a Christian by birth. His parent are devoted Christians.

Se.uñ is just scared of those Muslims and for his safety. You know how violent, blood thirsty and aggressive this people can get when you lambast or criticize them. He knows if he removes the oath, it will cause a very serious religious war on nairaland and these Muhammed people may come for his head or threaten to kill him.

He didn't do the same thing for Christian threads because he knows no matter how much you talk down or insult Christianity and Jesus, they will never threaten your life. Worse, they'll ignore you. That can't be said of Muslims.

If you observe very well, atheists on nairaland and elsewhere normally avoid talking down on Islam, they majorly focus on Christianity.
Let them insult Muslim faith openly and watch their heads taken down from their necks

True talk.

I remember during Deborah's death, Seun banned so many Christians here opposing and talking down on prophet Muhammad. But the same set of Muslim guys that kept insulting Christianity and Jesus Christ weren't banned at all. Omo the hypocrisy is just too much. I don't know why Seun is afraid of them.

Just watch, he'll soon ban me for calling him out.

I hope he corrects his mistake and do the needful
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Femi8586(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

True talk.

I remember during Deborah's death, Seun banned so many Christians here opposing and talking down on prophet Muhammad. But the same set of Muslim guys that kept insulting Christianity and Jesus Christ weren't banned at all. Omo the hypocrisy is just too much. I don't know why Seun is afraid of them.

Just watch, he'll soon ban me for calling him out.

I hope he corrects his mistake and do the needful

Those Muslim fanatics may not be able to get the identity of those who talk down on their faith due to the anonymity of nairaland, but they know seuñ well and where he lives, so they'll come for his head.
I've seen some situations where some extreme fanatics of Islam went on Twitter to threaten him to tell his mods to delete any post or comment that criticizes Islam
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Astra101: 1:52pm On May 14, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

@ the bolded I can see how unhinged and disconnected you are about what's happening in this country especially in the north. I won't bother replying your comments cos from your trash write up you've exposed how uninformed and closed mindedness you are.

Yea, all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims!
Can you now see the truth yourself? You gremlin!
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Astra101: 2:00pm On May 14, 2023
Traplord09:

A female student in northern Nigeria was killed by a mob who stoned, beat and set fire to her for allegedly posting a blasphemous statement against the Prophet Mohammed, according to police. The girl, Deborah Yakubu, was surrounded by fellow students and attacked on Thursday, a police statement

Is this one not part of it .. or just a 🤣 joke..

Keep hide ur shit🤫🤫🤫
Religion and politics tribalism will keep eating deep ..

Bro that idiot you quoted is a slow poke.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Eurolander: 2:01pm On May 14, 2023
What is going on in Ukraine is not a war but an invasion.

So, it's Putin that should follow the part of peace. He has lot Sweden and Finland to this invasion. He is feeling too big to backdown and now he is looking for ally.
God1000:
Great men

Pope is a pacifist and dove, he can help in the mediation efforts, even though it seems the diplomatic doors are closed for now.

I see Ukraine wining this war, Russia is just too weak at the moment, almighty Putin now relies on the private military

I'm enjoying this David and Goliath fight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2023
You Obviously didn’t get your facts right. It was the then Ukraine president that was killing his fellow Ukrainians in the Donetsk and regions (who are historically and predominantly Russian speakers.. hence, Putin stepped in to protect their interests but the western media won’t report that one explicitly. And again, you obviously didn’t know that, and Corroborated by Merkel that they deliberately urged Ukraine not to sign the agreement- you either erroneously or otherwise didn’t hip this fact. But how come you don’t know all these things ?

“You're right on one thing! Putin declared war in 2014 when he invaded and illegally annexed Ukrainian territory in Crimea. He tore the Minsk agreement to shreds.”

TobiAbuja:

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Putin go just dey laugh prophetically

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Bentonite1: 3:24pm On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Another op. no wonder there's no freedom in your country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by Vado(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2023
tete7000:

Nobody wins in a war. The aggressor and the victim need to find a way to end the war . That's the Pope message, he is not willing to take side. It is why he said if he visits Kyiv, he must also visit Moscow.

Agreed that the war needs to end but we shouldn't lose sight of who left his home for an offense and who was left to defend its dignity and honor. My comment was in response to the clown-like opinions of Zelensky as if he just wanted his people to die for nothing.
Even clergymen tried to intervene the previous world wars but everyone knew whom the psycho (Hitler) was.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by omoiseselagba: 5:36pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) by emanobis(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2023
The reasoning of Most of us here on N'Land is not different from that of UK, US and NATO.

Wish Pope's advice to Zelensky would be to turn down/Pull out of NATO deceits-in-disguise.

Zelensky should pull out and stretch a hand of peace pact with Russia.

This war isn't about Ukraine.

For NATO (UK & US), they know that forcing Ukraine into NATO is a confrontation to Russia

To Russia, any Western Military Formation along their borders is a threat and would fight to protect their territory.

For Russia, to protect its borders.

US & UK wants to sell weapons and on the long run destroy Russia which has been their long dreamed agender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Causes Palestinian Statehood To Fail At UN Security Council / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.