Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House (31678 Views)

Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Olat4421: 9:46am On May 14, 2023
Mostly swimming pool. Dis swimming pool thing self tire me ooo god knows how many innocent children Ave lost deir lives drowning. If u want to ave a swimming pool in ur house Dey should b barricade round it because of little playing children. Dis should b a common sense na. May god protect our children from danger.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Guyman01: 9:46am On May 14, 2023
Olat4421:
Mostly swimming pool. Dis swimming pool thing self tire me ooo god knows how many innocent children Ave lost deir lives drowning. If u want to ave a swimming pool in ur house Dey should b barricade round it because of little playing children. Dis should b a common sense na

If you loving swimming go to a public pool if you have toddlers, except you are wishing for disaster. It's dangerous luxury for children.
Davido had a barricade which was left open for a brief period and disaster struck, today he has put up the house for rent
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by lomprico(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2023
Hohenheim:
So people who had accidents didn't pay before leaving the house? Lmao

It seems that the major requirement to be a Christian in Nigeria now is to lack common sense.

I tell you
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Trustedpronet: 9:48am On May 14, 2023
It's not about prayer...the man spilt second decision is very active. Millions have died and they pray before living home. Mind you I'm not an anti-prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by dustydee: 9:48am On May 14, 2023
Nsogbu001:
No one knows what's going to happen to him or her . Before you step out of your house, pray against principalities and powers.
The devil is roaring like a hungry lion.
Prayer is the only way you can conquer it.
Donot mind all the so called atheist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNhHLKcNzBg
What evidence do you have that those people prayed? We must stop all these twisted religious teachings. God is not a wicked God. He makes the rain to fall on the just and unjust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by juman(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2023
I can't remember the last time I recited kursiyu and laqadijakun verses.
You simply don't need it in some countries.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2023
Dis idiottt after exile ur hear again to scam people abi. U no longer advertise hacking again.. Flee from this infidel
9xvvavxr:
Let me teach you how to make $30 - $70 daily dealing with greedy white clients. It's an easy scam update with no traces using your mobile phone alone.....
Proofs available!!
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by hardon1(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2023
Children are naive and innocent.. this shows we have to be super conscious while around them

I admire the reflex of the man with a child on bike. He was so swift. As for the person in the van, he/she need to get his/her head checked
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by blackgold2018(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
God still shows mercy to even those who don't pray but believes in him
No.
Prayers comes in forms

They have probably been praying without them knowing..
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Iamtheone09234(f): 10:00am On May 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Prayer doesn’t and cannot avert death or bad luck.

It’s just not your time yet. Don’t think you are special.

St. Mark 14:38 Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.".

He didn't pray so he fell into temptation.
Don't worry I will share my testimony soon😊
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ruzell86: 10:04am On May 14, 2023
ruffDiamond:
Prayers don't always work! it's total bulsh1t!use your brain and apply logic to things regularly, be a realist and find,devise solution to problem . that's what the white do!be proactive,be pragmatic,above all be a free thinker like me cheesy problem no dey finish but solution sef no dey ever end wink
Better pray. tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ruzell86: 10:10am On May 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Prayer doesn’t and cannot avert death or bad luck.

It’s just not your time yet. Don’t think you are special.
Bad luck is never some people's time, because they pray.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ruzell86: 10:11am On May 14, 2023
goslowgoslow:
So those who are unfortunate didn't or don't pray? When your time is up no amount of prayer will safe you.
Not your cup of tea to figure out that, you just pray.
Salvation is personal.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ruzell86: 10:14am On May 14, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
prayers are useless. You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense. You would have the exact same effect doing nothing.
You're smart to say god, and not God.

I only pity those who don't know the difference. Stop misleading folks please.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by MrBroke(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2023
Prayer is what a religious man deceives himself with. Everything is pre programmed, nothing can change it. Humans just invent different ideas to make life meaningful and purposeful but the truth is it's all fiction and script work.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by phemmyfour: 10:34am On May 14, 2023
Nsogbu001:
No one knows what's going to happen to him or her . Before you step out of your house, pray against principalities and powers.

So people that are dead didn't pray before they left their houses. Just thank God that you're alive. Those that are dead probably prayed more than you. No be by who pray pass

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by hopefulLandlord: 10:41am On May 14, 2023
ruzell86:

You're smart to say god, and not God.

I only pity those who don't know the difference. Stop misleading folks please.

No difference! it all depends on perspective. a Hindu believer doesn't see Yahweh as God but god and vice versa
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Kingcalls: 10:42am On May 14, 2023
Na still man wey save these babies from death...but women go de talk say men are not needed..... without men , this world is doomed
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by rickleye: 10:42am On May 14, 2023
Nsogbu001:

That why I’ll never have a pool in my house and will not bring my babies around anyone house . All it takes is a lack of focus and they drown.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ruzell86: 10:58am On May 14, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

No difference! it all depends on perspective. a Hindu believer doesn't see Yahweh as God but god and vice versa
I don't care what the Hindu believe.

God cannot be mocked, bro.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by goslowgoslow(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2023
ruzell86:

Not your cup of tea to figure out that, you just pray.
Salvation is personal.
Is the post talking about salvation or near miss from death? You comprehend at all?
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Lovestrong(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2023
TheNobleProphet:
Like our SAVIOUR - JESUS CHRIST once Said - "Prayer is the Key"!

Prayer is the Master Key!

Prayer all Season! Round the clock!
No be dt somebody shout " my father my father" type ooO!
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ruzell86: 11:41am On May 14, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Is the post talking about salvation or near miss from death? You comprehend at all?
I thought you're a Sage.

When you pray (which the post is about), you're communicating with a divine being you believe can help you.
The communication/interaction is one way between you and God (why I said it's personal).

Now, it's not wise to ask if someone unfortunate prayed or not, or why they were unfortunate (since you're not the person). You either pray or not.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by TheNobleProphet: 11:44am On May 14, 2023
Lovestrong:
No be dt somebody shout " my father my father" type ooO!
NO be that type o

Like our SAVIOUR Said - "pray in secret" is the best way to approach our GOD!

Matthew 6 Vs 6 kjv
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by MJluv(f): 11:45am On May 14, 2023
ruffDiamond:
Prayers don't always work! it's total bulsh1t!use your brain and apply logic to things regularly, be a realist and find,devise solution to problem . that's what the white do!be proactive,be pragmatic,above all be a free thinker like me cheesy problem no dey finish but solution sef no dey ever end wink

you live because of the whites?

Anyways, you still have time to repent. What no one knows is when that time will elapse.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ruffDiamond: 11:52am On May 14, 2023
ruzell86:

Better pray. tongue
hahaha see you grin
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ruffDiamond: 11:57am On May 14, 2023
MJluv:

you live because of the whites?

Anyways, you still have time to repent. What no one knows is when that time will elapse.
be like them honestly.nothing like time ever ending,the world ends when you die, because by then you know NOTHING!and can no longer FEEL!this world or Earth as we know it WILL NEVER COME TO END
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by tete7000(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2023
Beyond prayer, people needs to be careful and pay attention to little, little details. Many of incidents shown were results of carelessness of part of people.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by ednut1(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2023
So those whose kids died like this didn’t pray The video you used i can bet there are more atheists children there
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 14, 2023
Olat4421:
Mostly swimming pool. Dis swimming pool thing self tire me ooo god knows how many innocent children Ave lost deir lives drowning. If u want to ave a swimming pool in ur house Dey should b barricade round it because of little playing children. Dis should b a common sense na. May god protect our children from danger.
To be safe, don't have a swimming pool if you have little kids
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by goslowgoslow(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2023
ruzell86:

I thought you're a Sage.

When you pray (which the post is about), you're communicating with a divine being you believe can help you.
The communication/interaction is one way between you and God (why I said it's personal).

Now, it's not wise to ask if someone unfortunate prayed or not, or why they were unfortunate (since you're not the person). You either pray or not.
Gibberish.
Re: Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House by Lacash: 1:22pm On May 14, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Prayer is one thing u should make an habit. U just find urself doing it unknowingly sometimes 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Becky Enenche Builds 10-bedroom Apartment For Homeless Girls In Abuja / Pastor Adeboye Arrives Uyo (photos) / 114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.