Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes (901 Views)

"She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by superemmy(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2023
I have been travelling to other universes for a while now through my dreams. My first experience was documented on Quora for record keeping which I wrote 3 years ago.

This all started when I listened to something called Binaural Music Lucid Dreaming music on Youtube.

Today the 14th of May 2023. I was in another universe and I travelled from the UK to my home country Nigeria. I got to an airport and the stamp was different and my passport was different. My Nigerian passport was red in colour which is different from the one I have in this Universe which is Green. The airport authorities stamped on the inside of my passport and on the front cover. I was traveling with a PlayStation 4 in my backpack which I wanted to sell. In this Universe, the PS4 is the latest version of the game console and this PS4 looks entirely different from the one of this Universe, It is red and black in colour and has six pads. 2 pads were the same while the remaining 4 in the bag looked totally different with a red and black design and the controllers weren’t diagonal buttons. They looked different and strange. When I got home I was looking for my friends to buy the ps4. I was talking to them with a British accent to buy my PS4 and trying to convince my friend.

While I was talking with my friend in this universe I woke up abruptly because someone rang my doorbell in this Universe and I was still speaking with a British accent when I woke up asking my roommate who was at the door. I was still having the after effects of being there. My roommate was wondering why I was talking with a British accent.

I will continue to write my other experiences

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by uzohrome(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2023
Continue, since it's raining again today, let here some stories
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by superemmy(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2023
Before Tinubu won the election. He was a President in the Parallel Universe I found myself in last month

I had another parallel universe experience on the 21st April 2023. I was in an entirely different universe and was talking to this Universe's President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The Tinubu here is in his early 30s. The man here in this universe is younger than the one in ours and Nigeria here looks very different. Here the capital is Lagos with a sort of different atmosphere and seaport. There were no modern cars here though. I had an interview with this President and I was asking him if he hated Igbos, he said no—- he doesn’t and wants to work together with the igbos. How I really knew this was a different universe. I saw one of my colleagues who I used to work with in a Bank. This my colleague had a full afro white hair on his head like a full blown complete white hair. I woke up and knew that this was a different place.

1 Like

Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by worldclass68(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2023
You might be a seer.....
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by dawnomike(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2023
They need you in marvel series... Don't waste your talent

3 Likes

Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by superemmy(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2023
dawnomike:
They need you in marvel series... Don't waste your talent

lol. funny enough. i'm not someone with an overactive imagination.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by czarr(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2023
If you want you can reach me on WhatsApp and I'll tell you more....ask for my number if you want.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by Amunethseranu(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2023
superemmy:
Before Tinubu won the election. He was a President in the Parallel Universe I found myself in last month

I had another parallel universe experience on the 21st April 2023. I was in an entirely different universe and was talking to this Universe's President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The Tinubu here is in his early 30s. The man here in this universe is younger than the one in ours and Nigeria here looks very different. Here the capital is Lagos with a sort of different atmosphere and seaport. There were no modern cars here though. I had an interview with this President and I was asking him if he hated Igbos, he said no—- he doesn’t and wants to work together with the igbos. How I really knew this was a different universe. I saw one of my colleagues who I used to work with in a Bank. This my colleague had a full afro white hair on his head like a full blown complete white hair. I woke up and knew that this was a different place.
...I think I may believe in this ur story just because tinubu's ideology and that of modern ipob are same...but Igbos don't believe me when i tell them.

So tell us nothing but the truth , did u sight the moon in this universe? Did u felt the heat of the sun in it?

I will tell u why I asked about the moon and sun?
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by Amunethseranu(f): 1:44pm On May 14, 2023
czarr:
If you want you can reach me on WhatsApp and I'll tell you more....ask for my number if you want.
... Why will he reach u in secret when everyone learns from answered questions, u must be a pastor that's how little u behave.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by Foodqueen(f): 2:12pm On May 14, 2023
They say some people are witches and wizards but they don't know in real life.

No mind me o, na play I de play o.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by czarr(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Why will he reach u in secret when everyone learns from answered questions, u must be a pastor that's how little u behave.
I'm not a pastor, but I am a son of Yahweh. His energy level has increased and his i is vibrating at a higher frequency now, portals are being open to him, he need needs to aware of the entities in there, and he needs to kill fear if not he will be shut out.
He need to know how to maintain and increase his energy level. Ive been through what he is going through, there is war in the atmosphere he needs to be on the right side, so we can contend with the entities in the realms. He could become a casualty if he doesn't get sound guidance.

I see you may be a little knowledgeable about that realm, because you asked about moon.
In my early ascension days, I was taken above the clouds and I saw plenty moons. About six or so, so I know it was a planet...i hope you are not this demonic new age aquarius nonsense preachers...that like to call nonsense long names that demons give you. I hope you have experiential knowledge and not just what you have read.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by Amunethseranu(f): 4:51pm On May 14, 2023
czarr:
I'm not a pastor, but I am a son of Yahweh. His energy level has increased and his i is vibrating at a higher frequency now, portals are being open to him, he need needs to aware of the entities in there, and he needs to kill fear if not he will be shut out.
He need to know how to maintain and increase his energy level. Ive been through what he is going through, there is war in the atmosphere he needs to be on the right side, so we can contend with the entities in the realms. He could become a casualty if he doesn't get sound guidance.

I see you may be a little knowledgeable about that realm, because you asked about moon.
In my early ascension days, I was taken above the clouds and I saw plenty moons. About six or so, so I know it was a planet...i hope you are not this demonic new age aquarius nonsense preachers...that like to call nonsense long names that demons give you. I hope you have experiential knowledge and not just what you have read.
...Pastor I am Runésh I say things an average nephilim will say and people you call demons are Anaks created to clean, wash and cook in the house of Jehovah aka Satan my dad and when model 6ft humans were created they helped in trapping you in sulfur netherrealm.
Sorry Today I am a human known as Viviane ,check me out on Instagram.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by czarr(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...Pastor I am Runésh I say things an average nephilim will say and people you call demons are Anaks created to clean, wash and cook in the house of Jehovah aka Satan my dad and when model 6ft humans were created they helped in trapping you in sulfur netherrealm.
Sorry Today I am a human known as Viviane ,check me out on Instagram.
have you taken your drugs. you and your dad can get lost.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by Hardcore11: 9:06pm On May 14, 2023
Do you smoke Colorado try stop smoking weed grin
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by Amunethseranu(f): 9:22pm On May 14, 2023
czarr:
have you taken your drugs. you and your dad can get lost.
I can smell pastors 1000miles away... Well done soldier of Jehovah the laughing stock of all immortals. Blind maggots grin grin grin
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by czarr(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
I can smell pastors 1000miles away... Well done soldier of Jehovah the laughing stock of all immortals. Blind maggots grin grin grin
k
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by superemmy(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2023
Today 16th May 2023. I found myself in another parallel universe.

Here Russia is at war with Ukraine. This Ukraine doesn’t share a border with Poland instead it shares a border with the United Kingdom. The border is so close that it is quite indistinguishable from the Kingdom’s country.

On the outskirts of the country. Russia continues to fire missiles into the country. The missiles in this universe look conventionally different from ours. They do not explode on impact when touching the ground but they cause loud sounds and change in colour when used. They give off heat and damage the trees from shockwaves but I’m not sure if they’re harmful to humans because I didn’t see any human die.

There is something called Her Majesty’s decree, in this parallel universe - Its something like fundamental human rights we have in our own universe. It doesn’t allow for forceful conscription into the United Kingdom’s army. The Queen of this country is alive but it is not Elizabeth. The train system here is somewhat different.

The train platforms structures are like hostels but with staircases and have maybe two or more storey buildings.

The people of this parallel universe don’t dress like the modern era people of our own universe. They dress looking more like 18th century style dresses but with vibrant colours. The people of this universe are much more beautiful and look different than the humans of this universe in a way. i saw a little girl arguing with her mother that no one was more beautiful than her mother “Ness” - Her mother’s name.

In this universe I was supposed to board a train with my sister who I accompanied to the station with a machine like a bicycle but she wanted to use the rest room. There were sounds of bombings in the background from Russian missiles and I wanted to go take a look. Within few seconds of taking a look, I came back to pick up my sister from the restroom and she was missing.

Even though the atmosphere of war is present. The people themselves are not at war because the country Russia is at war with shares a border with the Kingdom.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by Artemis444: 9:41am On May 16, 2023
I don't understand this parallel universe, is it like exo planets with earth features?
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by superemmy(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2023
Artemis444:
I don't understand this parallel universe, is it like exo planets with earth features?

No its not. Its like Our earth but different. It's not the same Universe. Exoplanets exists in the same universe.

Different types of people, different cultures, you may be 20 years old here but the you which exists there might be 70 or you might never have existed at all.

It's not easy for me to explain too. Because I only write what I see and experience. Before now I never believed in such things...
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by TheZeezle(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2023
Someone's child almost enter market.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by Icuib4cu: 9:59am On May 16, 2023
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by superemmy(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2023
TheZeezle:
Someone's child almost enter market.
As someone who might have the same mindset, I would have been surprised if no one had met what I said with skepticism. Anyways I only write what I see and experience immediately I wake up so it doesn't fade away.
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by Littlechild(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2023
@ superemmy

Sometimes I get tired of una ignorance.

Be aware that, there are 3 universe.

1. The God universe
2. The spiritual universe.
3. The physical universe

Example. Just draw a big circle. Then draw a medium circle inside the big circle. Then draw a small circle inside the medium circle. What I means is, the physical universe is inside the spiritual universe. While the spiritual universe is inside the God universe. Now in conclusion, both the spiritual and physical universe is inside the God universe.

We humans and the earth is in the physical universe. The whole spiritual and physical heavens is inside the spiritual universe.

While only Almighty God dwells in the God universe. That is why God is infinite. He is like an endless oceans with all manner of living creature is dwelling in God.

Even a small portion of our milky way Galaxy in the physical universe is ten thousand light years in length.

So which universe are you talking about?
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by superemmy(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2023
Littlechild:
@ superemmy

Sometimes I get tired of una ignorance. There are 3 universe.

1. The God universe
2. The spiritual universe.
3. The physical universe....

I believe in God, I am a Christian. I believe there is a spiritual realm but I know for a fact that there is a multiverse. I know a multiverse exists even before I knew what the name was called. God himself might have created it- I don't know... But it exists and I cannot deny that I know it exists
Re: I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes by KwuoteYourFada: 10:49am On May 16, 2023
Stop taking loud OP 🤣

(1) (Reply)

Need A Naughty Girl In Ajah Lagos / Happy Birthday Hushpuppi / I Visited My In-laws Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.