Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

This Married Woman Needs Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Married Woman Needs Your Advice (3428 Views)

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Should I Hit On This Married Lady / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by Fineman2: 5:22pm On May 14, 2023
advanceDNA:
Their husband no get money...spread legs

their husband get money....they will still spread legs....

I dont get why pple marry these days...many women just use marriage to ease their financial stress and continue their single life of jumping from one penĂ­s to another ....while men just go into it to put pressure on their life and finance and sometimes raise other men's children...
grin
seriously, I don't think I will marry sef
Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by advanceDNA: 5:38pm On May 14, 2023
Fineman2:
seriously, I don't think I will marry sef

Baba....me sef tire ooooo....

its a garbage in garbage system really... its expected though.....when Sexually indiscipline pple that have fvcked around for more than a decade i.e., from their 18 to age 30 years of age now go into marriage...... it doesnt take u to have super powers to know that marriage only needs one small trigger to bring out the waka waka life style.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by efficiencie(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2023
Fineman2:
What do you think about this situation that she has found herself in? What would you advice?

Hello Omajuwa. I am a 28-year-old orphan who got married about a year ago. I had to resign my job so as to relocate to Ibadan after our wedding. 5months into our marriage, my husband was laid off his job. His family has since been there for us. Even his best-friend who was not in support of our union before we got married has been helpful.

Since my husband lost his job, he gets angry at the slightest provocation and we fight almost everyday of the week. The fight we had few weeks ago was the most heated we have ever had. He slapped me and said a lot of hurtful things such as calling me bad luck, then locked me outside. I had nowhere to go.

So I called his best-friend to plead with him. It was futile. His friend who is single took me to his home. My tears were uncontrollable. While trying to be supportive, one thing led to another, and we had sex. Since then, we have all been living like that night never happened. My husband never apologized and things are still the same.

However, a few days ago, I found out that I am pregnant. How do I tell my husband who does not have a job that we are about to have a child in our condition? How do I know who the child belongs to between them? Do I get rid of it? Could the pregnancy be a chance at a better life with his friend who is financially bouyant? Is this marriage still worth saving? What do I do? Please help me.

It is women like you that make up the data points that contributes to evidence linking women to dumbfounding levels of foolishness. Your husband's friend took you in when you had nowhere to go and booooom you spread your legs as wide as fisherman's net to catch as much sperm as possible. Madam you are now pregnant for your husband's friend and your first marriage is done. Your husband will see your actions as proof that you are the problem in his life and that you are sent to doom him. Madam to avoid bloodshed, because your husband can kill you out of frustration. Call for family meeting. Invite your relatives and your husband's relatives and confess what happen before them all and let your husband, your relatives and in-laws decide whether your marriage is dead/buried or sick/need treatment. Remember that your husband's friend may also have several women he is sleeping with so prepare to harvest from what you have sown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by Keji1012(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2023
dawnomike:
In Ibadan, this is what they call Ogbenutan...

Iroyin gbankogbi
Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by DrAkpamudehe: 8:50pm On May 14, 2023
Fineman2:
What do you think about this situation that she has found herself in? What would you advice?

Hello Omajuwa. I am a 28-year-old orphan who got married about a year ago. I had to resign my job so as to relocate to Ibadan after our wedding. 5months into our marriage, my husband was laid off his job. His family has since been there for us. Even his best-friend who was not in support of our union before we got married has been helpful.

Since my husband lost his job, he gets angry at the slightest provocation and we fight almost everyday of the week. The fight we had few weeks ago was the most heated we have ever had. He slapped me and said a lot of hurtful things such as calling me bad luck, then locked me outside. I had nowhere to go.

So I called his best-friend to plead with him. It was futile. His friend who is single took me to his home. My tears were uncontrollable. While trying to be supportive, one thing led to another, and we had sex. Since then, we have all been living like that night never happened. My husband never apologized and things are still the same.

However, a few days ago, I found out that I am pregnant. How do I tell my husband who does not have a job that we are about to have a child in our condition? How do I know who the child belongs to between them? Do I get rid of it? Could the pregnancy be a chance at a better life with his friend who is financially bouyant? Is this marriage still worth saving? What do I do? Please help me.

Only Yoruba women can do this kind of thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by Osobi32(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2023
cocolacec:

Men are more promiscuous than women.Stop shaming women.If any gender is to be called prostitute,it should be men whose John Thomas have no control once they sight a beautiful women,bakassi or Man U.

If you married a promiscuous women, ask her if she was a product of rape by a man at a tender age.Men create promiscuous women.
OGA shut up pls, women are naturally promiscuous ok. Na just fear and respect dey make some of them calm down. Men have absolutely nothing to do with a woman being promiscuous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by Kobicove(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2023
Super story grin
Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by Fineman2: 9:41pm On May 14, 2023
Kobicove:
Super story grin
true life story
Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by frozen70(f): 9:44pm On May 14, 2023
Fineman2:

How is she sure the best friend will marry her or keep her as a mistress

Well she should just take the pregnancy to who owns the child

She knows who pregnanted her among the two men

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by Alexk2(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Women......fear that gender. A prostitute, I wish am not married. They are all same especially those kogi woman, am regretting mine

Hmmm.. I'm interested in your story
Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by Fineman2: 10:47pm On May 14, 2023
frozen70:

How is she sure the best friend will marry her or keep her as a mistress

Well she should just take the pregnancy to who owns the child

She knows who pregnanted her among the two men
Are you sure she knows who impregnated her?
Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by frozen70(f): 11:14pm On May 14, 2023
Fineman2:
Are you sure she knows who impregnated her?

Honestly women knows, even if they were two men on the same day
She understands her cycle
Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by MuMuOnBail: 8:25am On May 15, 2023
na wa oooo

I have always learnt and mastered this secret wisdom.

If you want to shine a woman Kongo and she's in a relationship, target when she is having problem with her husband or boyfriend you have just won the jackpot.

That is complete checkmate.

99% of women who leave their husband house after a disagreement normally get f*cked before returning home.

Just give her a shoulder to cry on and pet her, buy her sugary things and her p*ssy will be calling your name.

I f*cked my white neighbor in Sweden with that skill and I shared the story here in one trend last year.
Re: This Married Woman Needs Your Advice by Fineman2: 12:10pm On May 15, 2023
frozen70:

Honestly women knows, even if they were two men on the same day
She understands her cycle
hmm, thanks for letting me know today

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Cute Face Or A Curvy Shape, Guys Which Do You Prefer? / Can You Marry A Rape Victim? / My Man Is Rough With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.