Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) (61826 Views)

Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast / President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) / Tinubu Joins Endsars Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 11:48am On May 14, 2023
JAMO84:
There's a particular region in Nigeria that needs to stop eating bitter leaf, so that the bitterness and hatred in their hearts will reduce.
Every region already turn them to toys...They play with their emotions and they use them to catch cruise...We muveeee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Hoelujohn: 11:48am On May 14, 2023
lhordspy:
The people's president.

Gone are the days of segregation, discrimination and marginalisation. Asiwaju is here for everyone and anyone:
Women, men, girls, boys, Young, old, poor, rich, the incapacitated.
Muslim, Christian, traditionalist.
North, South West, South-South. South-East.

Hope is here. Our hope; Renewed.
Renewed'Hope2023 manifesto; Manifesting.
I thought he said he has run away from social media. That means he is not the one actually operating the handle

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 11:49am On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
Tell us your age and bring your medical report. Let see if you can tour the whole 36 states without breaking down.

Even their messiah broke down at some point during the campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2023
lhordspy:
The people's president.

Gone are the days of segregation, discrimination and marginalisation. Asiwaju is here for everyone and anyone:

Hope is here. Our hope; Renewed. Renewed'Hope2023 manifesto; Manifesting.
what did APC do to Ibos in the last election? Keep fooling yourselves. No peace without justice!
Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I thought he said he has run away from social media. That means he is not the one actually operating the handle
very unlike him
Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 14, 2023
lhordspy:
Tinubu joins Hilda’s IG live to give her words of encouragement.

Hilda Baci, a Multitalented Nigerian actress, producer and chef is attempting to break the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking marathon by an individual with a four-day cook-a-thon.

Tinubu's words of encouragement:

https://instagram.com/stories/officialasiwajubat/3102376733374315274?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 14, 2023
lhordspy:
The people's president.

Which people's President. You better show up in court and stop talking nonsense grin
Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Morphinne: 11:59am On May 14, 2023
JAMO84:
There's a particular region in Nigeria that needs to stop eating bitter leaf, so that the bitterness and hatred in their hearts will reduce.
Comrade why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Bekermann(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless the great Asiwaju of Nigeria

The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

The nightmare of all headless mobs and nattering nitwits.

The killer and burier of pdp and all its subsidiaries

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

God bless SW SS NW NE and NC

I rep SS. GOD BLESS YOU TOO!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by blahc007: 12:17pm On May 14, 2023
I'm 100% Obidient....

But Weda na Asiwaju rule or Obi or Atiku, I have a target of hitting #20million naira in Eccomerce this year.....and my belief is that this new administration will favor me to hit my goal.....

Even in this Buhari's desert, I'm already flying on that path,...

If una like mey una make policies that will sink the economy, all things work together for good for me and my household.

AMEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2023
JAMO84:
Even though eating bitter leaf has its own benefits, but it seems the reverse is the case with those people.
So I'm 💯 in support of you.
Those people need to stop eating bitter leaf so that bitterness in their entire existence will vanish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by backtovillage: 12:18pm On May 14, 2023
lhordspy:

No be only 'Aids', na HIV grin

Wailing wailer.
Zelensky don meet the pope oh.
U neva hear?
Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by truthfulnigeria: 12:20pm On May 14, 2023
Lol
LeoDeKing:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by truthfulnigeria: 12:21pm On May 14, 2023
Say the truth you are not OBIdient
blahc007:
I'm 100% Obidient....

But Weda na Asiwaju rule or Obi or Atiku, I have a target of hitting #20million naira in Eccomerce this year.....and my belief is that this new administration will favor me to hit my goal.....

Even in this Buhari's desert, I'm already flying on that path,...

If una like mey una make policies that will sink the economy, all things work together for good for me and my household.

AMEN
Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by RecentHistory: 12:21pm On May 14, 2023
If it was before election, Peter Obi would have been there, helping her to rinse fish.

Useless Agulu pretender.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by alhajiabdulbuha: 12:24pm On May 14, 2023
Tinubu we know your desperate mission with government of ISIS cum Afghanistan. Just like indiamean of Uganda, You want use anything to divert our attention of your intended doom Nigerians. TINUBU said He wants to achieve Ethnic cleansing and complete islamization with his fulani compatriots from Guinea plus Hell Rufai. You people have not seen anything yet. Wait until Tinubu enters Office. MISSION IS SIMPLE KILL AND BURN ALL CHRISTIANS IN NASARAWA, KADUNA ETC
Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by money121(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The one whose portrait is about to adorn offices of all formal organisations in Nigeria including the South East.
Chai
This one enter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by obembet(f): 12:35pm On May 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The one whose portrait is about to adorn offices of all formal organisations in Nigeria including the South East.

Trouble maker grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:37pm On May 14, 2023
Tinubu might not be my choice, but I'm super impressed with this show of support.
A smart move.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Organs(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2023
successmatters:
Before you start to self-service to the expired image of the drug baron, just remember that he is suffering from dementia and has lost his cognitive ability. He doesn’t even know what IG means not to talk of joining it which hands will he use to operate a device? The withered hands to cannot hold a stolen certificate properly?

Stop deceiving yourself dude. grin smiley cheesy grin grin

Bros, why can’t you learn from history. You abused Tinubu, lied about him that he cannot stand erect, he is this and that, yet he won an election, now he’s your incoming President commander in chief, you are still lying and saying rubbish about him, habaaa, can’t you see through your lies that you are the fool and he is the wise and smart one here? Emancipate yourself from lies, stupidity and Mumuism!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by kunyeo(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2023
[quote author=successmatters post=123126325]Before you start to self-service to the expired image of the drug baron, just remember that he is suffering from dementia and has lost his cognitive ability. He doesn’t even know what IG means not to talk of joining it which hands will he use to operate a device? The withered hands to cannot hold a stolen certificate properly?

Stop deceiving yourself dude. grin smiley cheesy grin grin[/quote

Go ahead and be destroying someone's image. Don't forget karma

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by mubarak89(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2023
“Idan doesn’t break. She breaks records.
We are rooting for you Hilda”

If you believe Tinubu wrote those words himself then you must be a du** a**.

Lol. He himself most likely doesn't know anything about any Hilda.
Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by biggie73(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2023
successmatters:
Before you start to self-service to the expired image of the drug baron, just remember that he is suffering from dementia and has lost his cognitive ability. He doesn’t even know what IG means not to talk of joining it which hands will he use to operate a device? The withered hands to cannot hold a stolen certificate properly?

....still, he is the dully elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. More than majority of Nigerians voted for him. God will perfect all the imperfections in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by smartleo(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2023
successmatters:

You are just a bittered soul and bitterness leads to cancer and untimely death ,repent for your health sake

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by chidiokay: 12:50pm On May 14, 2023
Felabrity:
he is not the first old person to tour 36 states, there are also hundreds of hospitals in Nigeria

Atiku is older than Tinubu (official age) you don't see him going to Dubai to rest every week

Stop defending trash

IF Tinubu is not the only old man that toured 36states, But among all the presidential candidate only Tinubu tour 36states that is a FACT

You mentioned Atiku, do i need to remind you Atiku alway take 4yrs out to rest from Nigeria politics You can't compare such man to Tinubu, After 2019 election who heard from peter Obi, it was prior to Party primaries they all came out

Asiwaju remains the only politician that rarely takes time out of politics, if he is not busy with West he is sorted in the North and outside Nigeria. hospital plenty for naija but FALz went abroad
Tinubu is not president yet, if he want to sleep all day he owes no one explanation.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:52pm On May 14, 2023
LyfeJennings:
Peter Obi sef go do him own very soon
That man is a bludy copycat

He is still busy looking for his stolen MANHOOD

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Jagabanarmy: 12:55pm On May 14, 2023
lhordspy:
The people's president.

Going forward, I love your message of hope to our country men and women. This is the way to go from now no hate speeches but message of renewed hope to all. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by randymirrors(f): 1:02pm On May 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Thank God you didn't mention South East. I believe it's hypocrisy to do that.

Meanwhile, biko, where's Bolustical? Anyone knows his alternate ID?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:03pm On May 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
Hilda Baci will be one of the patriotic Nigerians whom His Excellency B.A.T will grant a National Honour.

She's making Nigeria proud.

Nigerian women you're the best women in the world. There's no other group of women like you. God bless you people, my amazing Nigerian women.

Mueh 💋💋💋💋💋

Love y'all ❤️
seems u are her brother.. well done Hilda..d smoke and heat from kitchen willnot let me stay more Dan 2 hours..70.hours.and still going .can only be God
Re: Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) by Yemi7up: 1:04pm On May 14, 2023
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, a man who have the interest of every citizen at heart. Conscious of every happenings around the country and the world at large. Working with great and intelligent people around him. I love the president I love and stand for. Idan gangan.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.