Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) (69575 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:
He shows up to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destruction because they look like ibo

This is disgraceful and disgusting pretense and hypocrisy.

Please calm down.

Let's leave political matter outta this

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2023
sanwo want to eat free food grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:18pm On May 14, 2023
cheesy U supposed know the identity of IPOB
yoot. BITTER SOUL sad grin
Throwback:

Shame on you.

I don't recall that any Akwa-Ibom person was chased out of anywhere, except if the man who voted APC in the SouthEast and was assaulted is from Akwa Ibom.

It is better you answer the name of your tribe so we can tell you your own history.

No fakeness or mincing words.

We know ourselves.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2023
She's made
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2023
I saw someone hawking nigerian international passport yesterday..I am tired of this country..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Ameduedwin: 3:20pm On May 14, 2023
Who those eating the food? Abi them they Cook the throw away or they will give to beger?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by MrBlock: 3:21pm On May 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Tinubu joined online to show support and Sanwo-Olu went to the venue to physically show support. Leadership!

They both showed support without making it about politics. The tiny voice and opportunistic mandate thief will soon appear on Twitter to link Hilda Baci’s attempt to break the Guinness World Record to his dead presidential ambition.

Please temper justice with mercy biko grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by blesboi(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2023
I don't Know him but it seems to be a humble man , base on his appearance and his composure in the picture ... I guess I'm right

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 3:22pm On May 14, 2023
ODE

PERSON WEY NEVER SHOW UP TO SUPPORT HIM WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS KUKUNASE

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by JoeyNaza: 3:23pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

Shame on you.

I don't recall that any Akwa-Ibom person was chased out of anywhere, except if the man who voted APC in the SouthEast and was assaulted is from Akwa Ibom.

It is better you answer the name of your tribe so we can tell you your own history.

We know ourselves.

People that chased away their own people because they looked like Igbos are making a case for akwa ibomites.

We are waiting to see this self professed wisdom of non-Igbos manifest in Nigeria since Civil War.
Wise for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by juman(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2023
Awoooooooooooo
Awolowo.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
Sanwo-Olu has always been a very cool, friendly and approachable guy.

This makes him an easy prey for those whose agenda it is to destroy anything that stands in their way to inflict anarchy and chaos on Lagos State.

I like the guy,
He's a good Governor, well coodinated hardworking and nice guy, unfortunately he's under the control of Tinubu, hence the reason Lagosians wanted to vote him out jus to free Lagos from Tinubu slavery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:
He shows up to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destruction because they look like ibo

Will you just move on and stop foaming for mouth , election is over, thus, it shows it was pure love

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Neye412(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2023
Shikini:
The politicians divide us so bitterly.

If this was election season, Sanwo-Olu's propagandists would easily remind Hilda she's Igbo (in Lagos, SS & SE are all categorised Igbo).

Nigeria is disgusting

Some of you are terrible and irritating louts. You called your country “disgusting”? Are you totally normal? I sincerely doubt it.

If Nigeria is disgusting, denounce your citizenship and apply for another country’s citizenship that’s not disgusting. Very terri*le being.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Brownshoe: 3:25pm On May 14, 2023
If oyinbo counterpart dèy, forget na oyinbo go carry am
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by HAICHCONCEPT202(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2023
Will energize her
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by 2tpick: 3:26pm On May 14, 2023
Niheria will be nice without tribalism. To think that hilda, an obedient is being praised across political and ethnic divides makes u wonder what politicians can do to perpetuate themselves in power
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2023
She will cash out big time after this feat.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

Shame on you.

We know ourselves.
I hate you all with your tribalistic mindset irrespective of where you come from! But an average Yoruba person cannot different Igbos from other tribes. Whoever is not Yoruba is Igbo as far as they are concerned! I was called 'omo Igbo' several times in Lagos even though I'm from Edo State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by JinxBreaker: 3:27pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by tuzle(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Where was Guiness world record
When i knack babe for 7 hours straight

Where is my award angry
u never still break am, u need go 9hrs straight. The funny thing be say na Nigerian get the record.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 14, 2023
Cool, civilized governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Bellotelli: 3:29pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

Sense is far from you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2023
Sermwell:

I hate you all with your tribalistic mindset irrespective of where you come from! But an average Yoruba person cannot different Igbos from other tribes. Whoever is not Yoruba is Igbo as far as they are concerned! I was called 'omo Igbo' several times in Lagos even though I'm from Edo State.
Free your mind from hate, I never heard people are being attacked from being from anywhere in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by backtovillage: 3:30pm On May 14, 2023
Yoruba are tribalistic crew ova to you.
Yoruba lagba se

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by sonature1: 3:31pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

Don't drag the Igbos into your madness.

This victim mentality is irritating!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by NapoleonHill: 3:31pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

The support is just to encourage her. She can try it in Akwa Ibom and see if her governor will show up. The VP also called her. All these will boost her morale to achieve her goal

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by DesChyko: 3:32pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

I don't recall that any Akwa-Ibom person was chased out of anywhere.

Sycophantic Lies kill you there!

The only reason you won't recall is because of the basic character of the party you support.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Orbhagbemi555: 3:34pm On May 14, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
This is how you know permanent nonentities in life. People like you are never good for any reasonable thing. Covertly you try to bring in tribalism even in event that all Nigerians are clearly enjoying.

I'm not Yoruba but Sanwo-olu has been one of my favorite governors due to his intelligence and trendy attitudes. But in your pre school brain, everything is Tribalism.

Obi election defeat still de pain you.. wotowoto 😬😄😄

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2023
Everything now na politics

Them go wan ocupy everywhere make them use dey do topup grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Orbhagbemi555: 3:35pm On May 14, 2023
DesChyko:

Sycophantic Lies kill you there!

The only reason you won't recall is because of the basic character of the party you support.
Obi election defeat still de pain you... Wotowoto 😬😬 😄😄😄

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.