Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) (69588 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 14, 2023
cool Sanwo Baba correct man
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by olabright31: 6:50pm On May 14, 2023
[quote author=Feintline post=123130613]He shows up smiling sheepishly to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destructions because they look like ibo

This is disgraceful and disgusting pretense and hypocrisy. [/quote

Has anybody told you that you are foolish and senseless? A governor his supporting a talent and you are here abusing him. If you get sense, you would know that he just won an election and doing this out of sincere love for youth development as he deosnt need votes again. Unfortunately, bigots only see negativity
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by BigBen23(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Tinubu joined online to show support and Sanwo-Olu went to the venue to physically show support. Leadership!

They both showed support without making it about politics. The tiny voice and opportunistic mandate thief will soon appear on Twitter to link Hilda Baci’s attempt to break the Guinness World Record to his dead presidential ambition.

If anything takes Obi to that venue, people there will leave Hilda the celebrate Obi like say na him wan set the record. So for good, let him let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2023
Abeg hw many pots of soup she dey cook for the marathon?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:21pm On May 14, 2023
vince96w2:
Wetin them dey use 96 hours cook? The food self no go spoil?

She is cooking over 100 meals within that time frame. She's serving the audience the meals as she's cooking them

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by azeezboi(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:
He shows up smiling sheepishly to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

But when they were to vote, you chased them out, caused injury and destructions because they look like ibo

This is disgraceful and disgusting pretense and hypocrisy.
after election you still ever get Brain 🧠
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2023
I'm sure someone will soon create record with longest sex ever.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:
He shows up smiling sheepishly to support her now that she is making a name with her God given craft.

Normally you can never satisfy human.. this comment proves it…
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Flick490(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2023
MisterGrace:
Nice one.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

Few people knew Sanwoolu b4 he became the governor of Lagos State so as the Guinness girl.
Ologo Loma mo ologo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Olmautos: 8:32pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

You are Reasoning From your Anus
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Brush1: 8:40pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

You nailed it. Very evil guy.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Brush1: 8:43pm On May 14, 2023
I thought chef Chioma enjoyed cooking too. Why couldn’t Mrs Chioma Davido enter for the competition. She needs to make herself useful.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 8:45pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

If he no show... Una go say na hate ... He supported una say hyprocrisy... Eti yawerey...
E for dey happen for her state na

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Godwin25king: 8:51pm On May 14, 2023
I'm a very big fan of Sanwo Olu, but not his political party.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Godwin25king: 8:52pm On May 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If he no show... Una go say na hate ... He supported una say hyprocrisy... Eti yawerey...
E for dey happen for her state na

No mind am
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:06pm On May 14, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
This is how you know permanent nonentities in life. People like you are never good for any reasonable thing. Covertly you try to bring in tribalism even in event that all Nigerians are clearly enjoying.

I'm not Yoruba but Sanwo-olu has been one of my favorite governors due to his intelligence and trendy attitudes. But in your pre school brain, everything is Tribalism.
But you left the guy up there saying trash first before the your quote
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by vince96w2(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2023
dominique:

She is cooking over 100 meals within that time frame. She's serving the audience the meals as she's cooking them
ok thanks..I wish her well..since the world record is 87 hours why not do 90..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2023
seunmsg:

She’s not Igbo and she doesn’t look an inch like a typical Igbo lady. And yes, she can only make such an attempt in Lagos and not her home state because the needed facilities are only available in Lagos. Trust me, she doesn’t want to go back to her home state and she’s grateful Lagos is giving her the needed support to achieve her dream. Only in Lagos buddy, only in Lagos.

During the elections especially the gubernatorial one. I know how many Akwa iboms that were chased here in my area here in eti osa. You said all the needed facilities for her cooking can only be gotten in Lagos? Lol. I can't laugh ... What are the facilities, if I may ask.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Chaiz: 9:17pm On May 14, 2023
APC Distraction
Let her go to lekki gate to do the cooking
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2023
BeigJawnson:

During the elections especially the gubernatorial one. I know how many Akwa iboms that were chased here in my area here in eti osa. You said all the needed facilities for her cooking can only be gotten in Lagos? Lol. I can't laugh ... What are the facilities, if I may ask.

She’s not Igbo so rest. Akpabio from her senatorial district will be the next senate president and we are solidly behind him. Tinubu was the first political leader to show her support. Sanwoolu and Osinbajo have followed suit. This is not an ethnocentric contest, please. You Igbos should stop putting yourselves into every discussion that involves the South South. Take a back seat and watch as we support Hilda to victory. Election is long over.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2023
seunmsg:

She’s not Igbo so rest. Akpabio from her senatorial district will be the next senate president and we are solidly behind him. Tinubu was the first political leader to show her support. Sanwoolu and Osinbajo have followed suit. This is not an ethnocentric contest, please. You Igbos should stop putting yourselves into every discussion that involves the South South. Take a back seat and watch as we support Hilda tio victory. Election is long over.

You see where you are missing it. Did I call her Igbo? Well for your information. I am yoruba not Igbo. Use brain. I didn't ask you for stories about akpabio. Wetin be my business with politicians and their poli-thiefings. I already told you what I witness in my area. So deal with it.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2023
seunmsg:

She’s not Igbo so rest. Akpabio from her senatorial district will be the next senate president and we are solidly behind him. Tinubu was the first political leader to show her support. Sanwoolu and Osinbajo have followed suit. This is not an ethnocentric contest, please. You Igbos should stop putting yourselves into every discussion that involves the South South. Take a back seat and watch as we support Hilda to victory. Election is long over.

People like you labelled Obasanjo to be Igbo, well it won't surprise me if you call me an Igbo too. Lol.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:31pm On May 14, 2023
Godwin25king:

No mind am
This last election really shows the true colour of a certain tribe.. I have some that doesn't speak with me any more.. I just dey laugh...

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by BossLA: 9:39pm On May 14, 2023
seunmsg:

When did Tinubu say he’s not on social media?
So na blind followwership u dey do🙄
Its well
Tinubu that said do to abuse and insults he gets on social media, he has stopped using it
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by BossLA: 9:41pm On May 14, 2023
Bbgbs23:

Come may 29. Una fit go back to una brown floor undeveloped state of origins if una no fit stay for here.
Mumu
So everyone against Tinubu the drug pusher is in Lagos or from the SE
Na una mumu pass
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Igboslayer: 9:57pm On May 14, 2023
Where is there GRV OOOOO Hurriedly been packaged as usual. The so called Yoruba boy that doesn’t think Yoruba but support Biafra and speaks Igbo more fluently.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by richie240: 10:00pm On May 14, 2023
Nor vex Biko, perhaps na bcus u reason like them.
Take heart!
cool
Shikini:
The politicians divide us so bitterly.

If this was election season, Sanwo-Olu's propagandists would easily remind Hilda she's Igbo (in Lagos, SS & SE are all categorised Igbo).

Nigeria is disgusting

MODIFIED: illiterate APC/Thiefnùbu supporters are already quoting me calling me IPOB. Lol, who told you guys I'm Igbo ... you see what I'm talking about?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by shinealight(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:

So, it’s only Ibos that are good cooks in this Nigeria eh? Who says she looks like Ibo anyway? Stop flattering yourself my friend! grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Lashist(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

Shame on you.

I don't recall that any Akwa-Ibom person was chased out of anywhere, except if the man who voted APC in the SouthEast and was assaulted is from Akwa Ibom.

It is better you answer the name of your tribe so we can tell you your own history.

No fakeness or mincing words.

We know ourselves.
Lol...so it's alright for igbos to be chased out from voting but not akwaibom cheesy cheesy. See stupidity at its peak. Do you even realize that yorubas were chased out because they don't have yoruba tribal marks. Will the agberos and police fcking you guys up restrain because of you are yoruba?? cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) by Lashist(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Tinubu joined online to show support and Sanwo-Olu went to the venue to physically show support. Leadership!

They both showed support without making it about politics. The tiny voice and opportunistic mandate thief will soon appear on Twitter to link Hilda Baci’s attempt to break the Guinness World Record to his dead presidential ambition.
You will spend all the days tinubu is in charge to attack Obi and LP. Can't you say other things like how APC will change the country? Tell us how BAT will make naija like France and London that he travels. Stop being foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.