Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (92242 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by godofuck231: 9:40am On May 15, 2023
Na these ones men need to chase not the ones that suck meat poles for a living
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Mrfixiit: 9:43am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

You akpu pigs should go and meet those killing your parents and stop crying foolishly.
You mean your parents that have taking refuge in Benin republic ?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 9:47am On May 15, 2023
ufotunang:
.,..I know is what you will like to do...see what konji has caused 🙄

Whatever
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by sageb: 9:55am On May 15, 2023
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by RecentHistory: 9:59am On May 15, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You mean your parents that have taking refuge in Benin republic ?

I'm talking about your mother hiding under the ground like cocoyam every monday.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02am On May 15, 2023
sageb:

congratulations to Hilda Baci
@UyaiIncompa.rabl
@Preshyb.en
@Justk.atty Akwa Ibom women are good cooks.

Thank you for celebrating our own. 🫶🏽

3 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Auto58(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2023
Great woman
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Mrfixiit: 10:06am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

I'm talking about your mother hiding under the ground like cocoyam every monday.
I know life has been terrible for you in your slum where you reside since your parents and siblings took refuge in Benin republic.....Kpele
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by creolehunt: 10:10am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

You akpu pigs should go and meet those killing your parents and stop crying foolishly.

Get a job little cry girl. Internet warrior but depressed dolts in real life. Tribal war is what gives your life purpose.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by DeKing234: 10:33am On May 15, 2023
Attagirl.....Hilda my crush
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2023
ponishah:

Can you work for 48 hours?
you just wan talk, but make you dey think before you talk, you no get brain at all

Which one be I no get Brain at all only stating the fact and yes I have worked countless times for 48 hrs
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by eepeepook: 10:49am On May 15, 2023
Americans won't have a problem breaking this. Gumbo takes as long as four days to boil. Set it on the fire and sit for the duration.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by maasoap(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2023
Renman:
But I thought you claim she's beautiful?
Isn't she? Is that a crime?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ufotunang: 11:10am On May 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:

There are far more important things to do with our lives than trying to have sleepless nights cooking. It is vain.
...she is already a chef, a cook ...she owns a big restaurant in Lagos...she is a cook a chef that is her profession....so she already had important things doing for herself before she ventured into this guiness book of record Cooking competition where she has to break the record of the India man that cooked for 87 hours.... there is nothing wrong in what she is doing...life is not easy even she wants to achieve something with sleep less night...she is already getting popular in nigeria.... Buhari, tinubu, osibanjo, governors are praising her and ready and planning to meet her and reward her financially and other wise and give her a national honour and reward her financially and many other good things... nigerians are also praising her...so there is nothing vanity there..life is not easy,. good things does not come easy... even with sleep less night....it's involves hard work and deterimination to achieve success in life...she takes a rest of 30 minutes in every 6 hours .she had made a name for herself and her family in the history of nigeria and the whole world..so it's a great achievement not vanity
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 11:12am On May 15, 2023
maasoap:

Isn't she? Is that a crime?
I don't know the yardstick you used to say she's beautiful... So how is she beautiful? You have to explain...
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 11:14am On May 15, 2023
ufotunang:
...she is already a chef, a cook ...she owns a big restaurant in Lagos...she is a cook a chef that is her profession....so she already had important things doing for herself before she ventured into this guiness book of record Cooking competition where she has to break the record of the India man that cooked for 87 hours.... there is nothing wrong in what she is doing...life is not easy even she wants to achieve something with sleep less night...she is already getting popular in nigeria.... Buhari, tinubu, osibanjo, governors are praising her and ready and planning to meet her and reward her financially and other wise and give her a national honour and reward her financially and many other good things... nigerians are also praising her...so there is nothing vanity there..life is not easy,. good things does not come easy... even with sleep less night....it's involves hard work and deterimination to achieve success in life...she takes a rest of 30 minutes in every 6 hours .she had made a name for herself and her family in the history of nigeria and the whole world..so it's a great achievement not vanity
Your comment simply shows you don't know the purpose of life! SMH
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ufotunang: 11:42am On May 15, 2023
Renman:
..ok you tell me the purpose of life..tell me. So I can understand what you are trying to say
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ufotunang: 11:45am On May 15, 2023
Renman:
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Pacesetter123(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2023
Maturemindfc:
Who Dey chop all the foods?
Her fans who are there to cheer her up.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Pacesetter123(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
This cook-a-thon has proven that politicians are truly Nigeria's problem.
Nigerians have never been this united in a while.
The atmosphere in Lagos today is just happy and festive.
Before nkor?
You no know say na our wicked politicians dey carry our heads go nack with one another?
Nigerians are loving and united people ..oo my dear sister.

Come to football world wen super eagle bin be Super Eagle.
Everybody dey embrace one another.......weda Igbo,Hausa, Yoruba,Efik,Ibibio,Bini,Ijaw,Fulani,Nupe,etc if Super Eagle win match.
But our thiefff thieffff politians dey bring tribalism come spoil us and de country.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Pacesetter123(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2023
aalangel:
The problem with Nigeria is that we don't have enough dishes.
God help her achieve her dreams.
Babe no talk dat one .ooo .
All de tribe na with dia peculiar type of food.

Most of the dishes mention dere wey she dey cook na mostly Akwa/Cross, Igbo and few general ones like rice and stew, chicken pepper soup.
If you enter core Yoruba menu,Kanuri,Hausa,Igala ,etc you fit cook for one month straight you never finished.. oo.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by JOemmy(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2023
I see more naija babes coming out in future to try to break her record.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by mariahAngel(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2023
Pacesetter123:

Before nkor?
You no know say na our wicked politicians dey carry our heads go nack with one another?
Nigerians are loving and united people ..oo my dear sister.

Come to football world wen super eagle bin be Super Eagle.
Everybody dey embrace one another.......weda Igbo,Hausa, Yoruba,Efik,Ibibio,Bini,Ijaw,Fulani,Nupe,etc if Super Eagle win match.
But our thiefff thieffff politians dey bring tribalism come spoil us and de country.

You don talk am finish.

Those yeye politicians know say e no go benefit them if we dey united, na why.

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Pacesetter123(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2023
SHIVA001:

Na lie, there nothing more we just come to this world to knack no let anybody deceive you
grin grin
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Pacesetter123(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2023
SonofGod231:

Too late....She has gotten whatever it is she was looking for...My destiny now is just to eat her kponmo for 30mins in exchange for anything in this world.
grin grin
Chai,why una dey like dis?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by BackFromBalablu: 1:58pm On May 15, 2023
CaptainFM1:

I'm leaving for mars this morning.

Safe journey. I been hear say elon musk don build hotel outside earth. Maybe you fit lodge for 1 or 2 days there grin
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Ken4Christ: 3:34pm On May 15, 2023
ufotunang:

OK. Your opinion.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Brimstone77: 3:38pm On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

Typical Ipob stupidity.

To think that tomorrow is sit at home and they will tie your parents like local fowl.

Incoherent!!

Sense is still an expensive commodity for you.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by gentlegenius(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
This hilda baci is too hot, hotter than aboki frying pan kiss

i have download almost all of her pictures from google and instagram

i have never seen such a beauty like this,
imagine a hot awka ibom babe like this knack you shege and still serve you a plate with assorted meats and variety of dishes. shocked
with this babe, my stomach will be full and my balls will be empty as i unload on her in the ozza room after eating

After taking a good look at all her pictures online
i'm very sure my vaseline and soap will finish tonight!!
Another chef more beautiful and hardworking than chef Chi.
Abeg make una help me hide her from Davido. Make the frog voice musician no rubbish my sister like he did to Chi.
#proudly akwa ibomite.
our girls no dey carry last for cooking.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by BitterTruth0001: 1:08am On May 16, 2023
RecentHistory:

When you are done , face the reality that amala and gbegiri is not there . Accept that and know your place
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Revolva(m): 7:09am On May 16, 2023
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Justkatty(f): 2:42pm On May 16, 2023
sageb:

congratulations to Hilda Baci
@UyaiIncomparabl
@Preshyben
@Justkatty Akwa Ibom women are good cooks.
Sure we are.....mmamma thanks for making us proud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? / Calabar/akwa Ibom Food! / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.