Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype (4963 Views)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 9:11am On May 15, 2023
I find it rather annoying that someone seeking individual world recognition has become the major spotlight in this country..

The most annoying part is that governors with so much unpariotised state problems are also sharing excitement.

Whats with all the hype or is it because she is a rich cook trying to get personal glory .

If this governors and state men are really serious y not give credit to young adult who they have failed

Please stop the hype is not worth it.

It wont change nija status in the eyes of the world.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by madridguy(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2023
But you celebrate Ronaldo or Messi?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hotwest: 9:12am On May 15, 2023
Most Nigerians are jobless with smart phones na! They tend to follow trend....

E shock me sef say cooking Hilda everywhere you open online. Na waa

9 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2023
Seriously the hype is becoming too much.
I no fit see beta thing read for the internet again. Na so so Halida this, Halida that. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 9:14am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:

Did messi or Rinaldo disturbe or peace because of one ye ye award

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by izombie(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2023
Please who is hilda and what does she do?
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 9:16am On May 15, 2023
9182736455O1999:
I no fit see beta thing read for the internet again. Na so so Halida this, Halida that. undecided

I swear e dey very annoying e just dey pain me say dem still carry did matter come today

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by madridguy(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2023
Disturb your peace as how?

Hamxas:

Did messi or Rinaldo disturbe or peace because of one ye ye award

8 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 9:17am On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:

I know no ma only Hilda dey did country matter happen yesterday you we don hear them still dey carry am for head reach today

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by StrongAlphMale: 9:18am On May 15, 2023
I find it extremely stupid for people to celebrate something like this. There are people who cook in an hotel for straight one week and yet we no hear anything about them, what then is the fuss about Hilda baci about?

11 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Septagon: 9:21am On May 15, 2023
Worst is thousands of white people have been accomplishing many world records,u won't see govs, presidents doing nonsense.
I curse the day i was born in Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 9:22am On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:

Congratulate the girl and move on..your own time will come..dont allow envy to poison you and the OP

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 9:22am On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
I find it extremely stupid for people to celebrate something like this. There are people who cook in an hotel for straight one week and yet we no hear anything about them, what then is the fuss about Hilda baci about?

I swear

If them one see cooking marathon make dem reach fast food people shop . people where dey cook 1 year straight no rest them no make noise na just 3 days dem don disturb every where

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hotwest: 9:24am On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Congratulate the girl and move on..your own time will come..dont allow envy to poison you and the OP
sharaap...what's my own or connection with her to envy her! U people brain usually process everything as envy

15 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by BRIMBRAM: 9:24am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:

Don't mind him. Big brother Nigeria nko? grin

A nobody, none entity shior.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2023
Òga learn to be happy for others na..
She's broken the world record, it's her dream.
and am glad Nigerians where there to show her support!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by richie240: 9:24am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
Some ppl are just by default genealogically sad and bileful by nature and expect others to follow suit.

How can somebody's progress be another person's headache.

May God forgive lord luggard for all ds nonsense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 9:25am On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga the people that cook in a week still have some hours to sleep

Baci didnt sleep for up to an hour in 4 days joined together...stop making silly arguments

Wish people well and your own time to be recognized will come all this nonsense you people are saying is not necessary

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hotwest: 9:25am On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:

I know no ma only Hilda dey did country matter happen yesterday you we don hear them still dey carry am for head reach today
iffa hear say I carry d matter for head. I'm just responding to the OP

Me wey no even kuku like food. I only eat to survive! I no send d matter. I wish her d best
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 9:26am On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
sharaap...what's my own or connection with her to envy her! U people brain usually process everything as envy

Then if you have no business why not shut up instead of saying rubbish. Dont allow envy kill you shes niy the source of your misery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hotwest: 9:27am On May 15, 2023
9182736455O1999:
grin something like this?

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by BRIMBRAM: 9:28am On May 15, 2023
izombie:
Please who is hilda and what does she do?

She is a number one supporter of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. What she does is, patronizes Nigerians to give Tinubu maxim support. That's what she does.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hotwest: 9:29am On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Then if you have no business why not shut up instead of saying rubbish. Dont allow envy kill you shes niy the source of your misery
U mentioned envy again. Chai

I'm sure you are all those church people. You go dey pray against everybody around you because you think everybody dealing with their own life dey envy u. Change that orientation

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by StrongAlphMale: 9:29am On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga the people that cook in a week still have some hours to sleep

Baci didnt sleep for up to an hour in 4 days joined together...stop making silly arguments

Wish people well and your own time to be recognized will come all this nonsense you people are saying is not necessary

Even the so called Hilda baci sef na olosho. Go to her Instagram page and see her olosho advert herself. The cooking na just format to make it official into getting more rich client. All na format

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by BRIMBRAM: 9:30am On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
grin something like this?

It is her time. Your's too will come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 9:32am On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Even the so called Hilda baci sef na olosho. Go to her Instagram page and see her olosho advert her self. The cooking na just format to make it official onto getting more rich client. All na format

Yes we know I have seen some of her pictures with her cleavage out and so on.

But can you put that aside for now and congratulate her for at least being a part of the people that made Nigeria recognizable for something?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

It is her time. Your's too will come.

You dey mind am? Idk why Nigerians can be so bitter at others when it's your turn people will celebrate you too simple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by ambale(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2023
Hypocrites na him plenty pass for Nigerians

People who don't celebrate their close pal cos no attention is attached to it are busy shouting hilda upandan so they can get attention

Celebrate her yes but this trending thing is what I'm still trying to understand

Some don even turn motigbetional speaker cos of the lady

Rederede

5 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by NoahHadNoArk: 9:37am On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Ignore dem bad belle😂

6 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by michlins(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:
I find it rather annoying that someone seeking individual world recognition has become the major spotlight in this country..

The most annoying part is that governors with so much unpariotised state problems are also sharing excitement.

Whats with all the hype or is it because she is a rich cook trying to get personal glory .

If this governors and state men are really serious y not give credit to young adult who they have failed

Please stop the hype is not worth it.

It wont change nija status in the eyes of the world.
I don't really know what is your problem but I don't think you will be fine

7 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 9:42am On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
U mentioned envy again. Chai

I'm sure you are all those church people. You go dey pray against everybody around you because you think everybody dealing with their own life dey envy u. Change that orientation

If you didnt care you could have simply read and passed but instead you chose to attack her and attack Nigerians for celebrating her because you're not recognized.

If you can behave like that to someone you dont know then you can also do it to a close friend..you too gi and break record and we will clap for you without saying rubbish like you're doing

6 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by BRIMBRAM: 9:43am On May 15, 2023
ambale:
Hypocrites na him plenty pass for Nigerians

People who don't celebrate their close pal cos no attention is attached to it are busy shouting hilda upandan so they can get attention

Celebrate her yes but this trending thing is what I'm still trying to understand

Some don even turn motigbetional speaker cos of the lady

Rederede

I doubt if Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu would have been so successful in life if he doesn't have so much critics.

This development is a sign that Hilda will really go far in the path of success.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AU Endorses Nigeria For U.N Security Council non-permanent seat. / O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell / COULD THIS BE WHY THEY DO NOT WANT ELECTIONS TO HOLD? (pix**)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.