Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) (79249 Views)

Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Paid A Visit To Femi Anikulapo-kuti (PHOTOS) / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by bionixs: 1:25pm On May 15, 2023
Someone should move that clip 3 minutes before the one on the social media . Let us know what led to this
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by FatherofAsaad: 1:25pm On May 15, 2023
tesppidd:
grin
Now he's feeling like Tupac.

I have never before seen anyone behave like that when they had their car bashed, not even to a civilian.
Highest they discuss and bargain price.

But you slapped a policeman just for bashing your car?

This one na clout a abeg.
Are you sure the police men where not trailing that GLE thinking it’s one yahoo boy. What do I know
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Bfly: 1:27pm On May 15, 2023
Na who go defend the people from incompetent police (Government) like this. We have had of cases of policemen shooting and killing innocent yet we have not seen anyone like this.

The government is aware how the police is extorting (robbing) people ( criminals inclusive) on the road in a broad daylight so as to let them use the road.

Once you are a civilian they are quick to pounce on you and make it public especially someone popular. But they don't have a pragmatic solution to the happenings on our road for very many years.

Till now we have not seen Abba kyari in handcuff niether did we hear anything about his judgement.

Yet he is denying the acts and probably getting paid every month while behind executive bar . If you know you know.

They have a way of protecting themselves to avoid leaking the straw used by them to sip the national and public juice.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 15, 2023
With ur chronic bald head... Why can't the shrine be bursted sef. See underaged girls 12-14 smoking livewire colos and servicing old men or anyone who cares for very cheap prices. Omor I regret going there last week. Children wey breast never even form dey siddon old men laps dey smoke all sorts and drink everything. That place is hell 😞

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by limitless777(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
For you to have time to count all this in my profile. It's clear you are the jobless one.

I wonder πŸ€” O my Broda
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Pls stay away from me. Focus on writing your waec and let the adults talk.
.bye
I am sorry this not about Igbos and yorubas, that's were you good at displaying s your talents
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2023
If he is wise, he should apologise to the police officer he assaulted and also apologise to the police force and beg them to withdraw the charge.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by TUTU147: 1:31pm On May 15, 2023
Koralords:
Wish they show this same energy whenever police are harassing unharmed citizens
Do you know how many police officers lost their job this year because of harassing a civilian, anyone caught doing crime must pay the price.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by onuman: 1:34pm On May 15, 2023
Kutis and politics.

INEC likes tweet where Seun Kuti calls Peter Obi 'opportunist', 'capitalist'Β  https:///99sDsag6e7

After the 2019 INEC SERVER SCANDAL, INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmood, should have been sacked and not allowed to preside over the 2023 or other election in future.

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2023
ARROGANT & STINKING LOOSE MOUTH rot in kirikiri.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by iokpebholo: 1:34pm On May 15, 2023
maik99:
Why is he put in handcuffs when he turned himself in
Because he is a very violent man.At this point there is nothing like human right.Mopol go beat shege comot from him body and those of you encouraging him will not be there
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:34pm On May 15, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Oga sharappppp, na ur jagaban be clout abeg, police na name Ogunnn state kill police! The police don baff,if na me I go slap am 100 times. Police nor go die well. When Dem dey snatch ballot paper wetin Dem do? Same police wey dey wash plate for olomu, why Dem nor go see Dem finish, u hear say na soldier Dem slap, noooo. Na police. I fit slap police dash am 50k, no level
I double dare you to go slap police, arrange with your guy to video am,
Them come post am make we see am.
No be just to dey vomit nonsense.

See your small Pikin sense?
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by ozo13(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2023
tesppidd:
grin
Now he's feeling like Tupac.

I have never before seen anyone behave like that when they had their car bashed, not even to a civilian.
Highest they discuss and bargain price.

But you slapped a policeman just for bashing your car?

This one na clout a abeg.
this thing na level by level, just some months ago some police officers bashed my car though not intentional, to my surprise , they made their U-turn and speed off without saying sorry.i jejeli allow them go oo before person go tag me with wetin I no do.
Seun no try at all for that thing.see how he look humbled with the handcuffs
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
una two dey craseee, una two nor get job
that kid is new in nairaland grin grin any small thing he will be disturbing people with seun mynd44 Dominique
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by infogeneral: 1:36pm On May 15, 2023
Police go humble you if you step beyond your boundaries.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by NwaliE01: 1:36pm On May 15, 2023
Police need to run drug test on him.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:36pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Do you have a job at all? Yesterday I counted 135 posts by you?

Even a jobless teenager doesn't spend such time on the internet !!

Your account was opened just 2016 and you have made over 25000 comments !!! 25000?!!!!!

I know accounts from year 2010 that don't even have 10k comments yet.

You need a job bro what are you doing with your time for goodness sake?

Dont mind him...he will tell you now that he works from home grin
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:36pm On May 15, 2023
Staphylococcus:

You have never seen?

Which state do you reside? Cos I am sure you not a Lagos resident

Dem scratch your car you slap person?
No argument no quarrel,.no claiming of right,
You just slap the person?

I know some people can be animals but I personally haven't seen.

Except there is a quarrel or argument about who is right.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Pearl1910: 1:38pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Your account was opened just 2016 and you have made over 25000 comments !!! 25000?!!!!!

You sef don't have a job for noticing a random monicker, noticing the frequent posts and going ahead to count the number of posts daily made daily my the account.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by omoyeni37: 1:41pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

😊 That's internet addiction.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Torpedo23: 1:41pm On May 15, 2023
Okealaaye:
Seun Kuti in handcuffs has more freedom than ALL the Obifrauds of Afghaneastern who have tied their collective identity and emancipation strivings to a third-class degree holder in philosophy who all else know as The Packaged Fraud. Just a minute, Chukwudi, Seun's day of freedom is but hours away, but Afghaneasterns have vowed to remain in the captivity of the mind and soul engendered by a simple verbal command by Sam Ekpa and sometimes, Nnamdi Kani!

Seun Mynd44 Dominique
Rule 2 broken.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:41pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

And you who was busy counting his comments are fully employed?
Nairaland is funny abeg grin
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by FlexMinister: 1:43pm On May 15, 2023
The police and the kuti's are die hard rivals 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Shezzman: 1:43pm On May 15, 2023
LMFAO 🀣
CallmeTrinity:

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by gannod(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2023
Nigeria police will not cease to amaze me. He turned himself in and you are placing him in handcuffs! What's the drama for? Although, Seun had it coming, nonetheless,the police should be less dramatic.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 1:48pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Lolzzzz
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by gtassure: 1:48pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are a case! You yourself, you need job or else, Who goes around monitoring people like you do? If not a jobless fellow!
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by hush15: 1:50pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
Kudos to Seun Kuti for doing the right thing for the first time in a while. I commend him for making his arrest less dramatic regardless of his biological link to a family of elite entertainers.

The order of things is that he who does the crime should do the time in jail.

He must serve as deterrent to those who think that there are no consequences for breaking laws and disobeying constituted authorities.

You are commending him for going to jail o. Hope you know!!!
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Bhol28: 1:51pm On May 15, 2023
Even Abami Eda himself,your dad no just dey slap police anyhow.Baba70 wey we follow get sense pass this level.You dey use your papa name dey oppress.Fela no dey oppress
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by hush15: 1:51pm On May 15, 2023
gannod:
Nigeria police will not cease to amaze me. He turned himself in and you are placing him in handcuffs! What's the drama for? Although, Seun had it coming, nonetheless,the police should be less dramatic.

These are the reasons why they receive slaps. Anything to grease their ego. Very unprofessional institution.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2023
tesppidd:
I double dare you to go slap police, arrange with your guy to video am,
Them come post am make we see am.
No be just to dey vomit nonsense.

See your small Pikin sense?

u be Daunce, mumumumu, u know how many police Cubana chief priest don slap, blow, flog without anyone knowing, must everything be on camera. Who get money for kill policeman nothing go happen. Thunderrrr fire all koti and u sef
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
Kudos to Seun Kuti for doing the right thing for the first time in a while. I commend him for making his arrest less dramatic regardless of his biological link to a family of elite entertainers.

The order of things is that he who does the crime should do the time in jail.

He must serve as deterrent to those who think that there are no consequences for breaking laws and disobeying constituted authorities.

Na who dem catch be criminal. The so called constituted authority are the most criminal minded.

I witnessed a casse where a policeman beat up a police woman. Dem no give the woman justice. Though I happy because I heard those women at police headquaters in ikeja, calling fellow Nigerians, bloody civilian.

No get me wrong, I no support seun on this matter either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.