Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) (79194 Views)

Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Paid A Visit To Femi Anikulapo-kuti (PHOTOS) / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Cromagnon: 1:04pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Olodo. When you waste your time all day here commenting why will you know anything?
The number of comments is displayed at the bottom of your profile FYI

Below is yours. Mugu

Olodo 🤣🤣🤣
chei
Why his freedom of speech de pain you
What if I he is jobless
How e take concine you

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Stevosty: 1:04pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Do you have a job at all? Yesterday I counted 135 posts by you?

Even a jobless teenager doesn't spend such time on the internet !!

Your account was opened just 2016 and you have made over 25000 comments !!! 25000?!!!!!

I know accounts from year 2010 that don't even have 10k comments yet.

You need a job bro what are you doing with your time for goodness sake?
You just bursted the guy, and he went numb, the guy wants to break nairaland world record in the shortest time for Seun to give him a job, but bros if you get job offer, post am, "men are jobless".
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Bigchristo: 1:05pm On May 15, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigerian afrobeat singer, Seun Kuti has been arrested for assaulting a police officer, IGBERETV reports.

Lagos Police spokesperson, Benjamin Hundeyin shared photos of Seun in handcuffs with the caption;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1658053111829725187?t=HWrpc6SM8B-vCL4VpUl2YA&s=19

If you have ever make such move in your life then you can beat your chest and say you are a man, he did the right thing as a good citizen for submitting himself under the law, but my question is when will those Nigeria citizens that being constantly harassed extorted n killed by the police get justice? Or is it always one sided?
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by DesChyko: 1:05pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

But this is his job. Like, for real.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
Kudos to Seun Kuti for doing the right thing for the first time in a while. I commend him for making his arrest less dramatic regardless of his biological link to a family of elite entertainers.

The order of things is that he who does the crime should do the time in jail.

He must serve as deterrent to those who think that there are no consequences for breaking laws and disobeying constituted authorities.
You are a f**l forever

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by TyroneP(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2023
Funny mugshots
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by hammerT: 1:07pm On May 15, 2023
abobote:
The handicuff is not necessary

BeardedmeatR:
They want to control his hand before he slaps another person.

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by yommen: 1:10pm On May 15, 2023
Koralords:
Wish they show this same energy whenever police are harassing unharmed citizens

Oga, there is never a time such incidents go viral with video evidence that the policemen involved don't get arrested. The problem with us Nigerians is that we only think for now. Go check history and you'll learn better. Some policemen were captured in SS harassing a man wearing white native. The Policemen pictured have been arrested. Try to always think forward and backward.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by nighthawk1: 1:10pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Your account was opened just 2016 and you have made over 25000 comments !!! 25000?!!!!!

I joined Nairaland 3weeks or so after launch before loosing my ID few years later and now this one.

The days of AOL/HOTMAIL/NETSCAPE yet all our posts can't compare.

Meanwhile kudos to SEUN for NAIRALAND is now a global community.

I guess many work online and Nairaland offers topics to take the pressure off you plus breaking news.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

Don't be daft
He doesn't need to count
The number of comments you've made since joining NL is clearly on your profile.
The present count is 25648.
That's an average of 5k comments a year
The dude is right
You need to get a life
hehehe that dude is a jobless kid like you ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

How many times was Fela his father, arrested.

Can seun set a Guinness book of records with this?! grin grin

His father(Fela) never behaved he did.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by DrAda(f): 1:12pm On May 15, 2023
Apt
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself, so, you think if he was a known politician, the police would have taken it as seriously as this. The case of that senator that assaulted and beat up a lady comes to mind. I bet if he had assaulted a lady in a civilized and saner clime, his political career is finished and a lengthy jail term awaits gim

N3TRAL:
Kudos to Seun Kuti for doing the right thing for the first time in a while. I commend him for making his arrest less dramatic regardless of his biological link to a family of elite entertainers.

He must serve as deterrent to those who think that there are no consequences for breaking laws and disobeying constituted authorities.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by onuman: 1:13pm On May 15, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigerian afrobeat singer, Seun Kuti has been arrested for assaulting a police officer, IGBERETV reports.

Lagos Police spokesperson, Benjamin Hundeyin shared photos of Seun in handcuffs with the caption;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1658053111829725187?t=HWrpc6SM8B-vCL4VpUl2YA&s=19

But why handcuffs on Seun Kuti when there was no sign of any scuffles between him and those who came for his arrest? After all, yesterday, he said he would cooperate with the police?
Political Police. Anyone against the plot of Buharideens of Nigeria in their plot to use Nigeria's political institutions, including the armed forces, for Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria, must be shamed before the world. That's it.
Kuti has played into their hands.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by bionixs: 1:14pm On May 15, 2023
Okay
N3TRAL:

Oga , educate me what lead to his assault on the police. Police is now una friend because it is Seun.

Before your social media under- mango -tree team of lawyers rule, let us hear from his own team of lawyers

In case , I am a full blooded Igbo man who believes in justice , irrespective of the color or ethnicity of who is involved
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

Oga quiet you mouth, u dey yarn rubbish, when mc olomu Boyz thief ballot box and they intimidate voters, police officers dey there wetin Dem do Make corruption killllll Dem. Nigeria nor get law, if na una uselesss mc olomu even shot police officer, una go hide d case, cus SEUN na OBIdient freedom fighter now, una wan arrest am, I trust omo boy, Dem go bail am as usual because him represent d youth and our movement. Dem nor born that police wey wan yarn rubbish. Make fire with sulphur burn Jagaban and Mc olomu to ashes.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Slickest(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

But you were counting. I think the joblessness is general.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by c900: 1:16pm On May 15, 2023
Go beg the officer and aig to drop the case then settle. The officer can agree not to pursue the case that it was a movie they were acting. Do it fast. You go Roger o like 5m.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by crusufixo(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2023
Why do I have this funny feeling that this is all staged ( right from the assault ).... undecided
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by onuman: 1:18pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

Look beneath your nose for once to see better. No be your noise making and selling snake oil all the time. Big time law breakers are being paid homage by those who you want to come over to rule you and rest of us in Nigeria. Police is supposed to go first after the big time law breakers and the highly placed politician who harbor terrorists and pay homage to big time law breakers.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
tesppidd:
grin
Now he's feeling like Tupac.

I have never before seen anyone behave like that when they had their car bashed, not even to a civilian.
Highest they discuss and bargain price.

But you slapped a policeman just for bashing your car?

This one na clout a abeg.

You have never seen?

Which state do you reside? Cos I am sure you not a Lagos resident
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
Okealaaye:
Seun Kuti in handcuffs has more freedom than ALL the Obifrauds of Afghaneastern who have tied their collective identity and emancipation strivings to a third-class degree holder in philosophy who all else know as The Packaged Fraud. Just a minute, Chukwudi, Seun's day of freedom is but hours away, but Afghaneasterns have vowed to remain in the captivity of the mind and soul engendered by a simple verbal command by Sam Ekpa and sometimes, Nnamdi Kani!

Seun

This is against your Nairaland rules, please do the needful immediately. We can’t afford to take this nonsense from these nonentity anymore
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Kay25(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

U self need time for yourself how u take dey know he has over 10k comment if u self get work
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

I have never before seen anyone behave like that when they had their car bashed, not even to a civilian.

But you slapped a policeman just for bashing your car? Oga sharappppp, na ur jagaban be clout abeg, police na name Ogunnn state kill police! The police don baff,if na me I go slap am 100 times. Police nor go die well. When Dem dey snatch ballot paper wetin Dem do? Same police wey dey wash plate for olomu, why Dem nor go see Dem finish, u hear say na soldier Dem slap, noooo. Na police. I fit slap police dash am 50k, no level

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by maik99(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2023
Why is he put in handcuffs when he turned himself in
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

But you slapped a policeman just for bashing your car?
Oga sharappppp, na ur jagaban be clout abeg, police na name Ogunnn state kill police! The police don baff,if na me I go slap am 100 times. Police nor go die well. When Dem dey snatch ballot paper wetin Dem do? Same police wey dey wash plate for olomu, why Dem nor go see Dem finish, u hear say na soldier Dem slap, noooo. Na police. I fit slap police dash am 50k, no level
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by obotematics: 1:20pm On May 15, 2023
He is on his way out!
No be we
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by komzy589(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Ok what actually prompted you to find out the number of comments he has made on NL! You’re accusing him of something you seem to be guilty of.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Akharmony: 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
The struggle countinues. .
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by onilanre(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Guy, you are the one without a job here. If you have a job, you would not count someone's posts and comments on the Internet.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are actually the jobless person.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
For you to have time to count all this in my profile. It's clear you are the jobless one.
una two dey craseee, una two nor get job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.