Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,873 members, 7,855,570 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Unveiling The Gender Paradox: The Illusion Of Attraction Through Role Reversal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unveiling The Gender Paradox: The Illusion Of Attraction Through Role Reversal (311 Views)

Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. / You don't love the gender or genitals, you love the person / The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Gender Paradox: The Illusion Of Attraction Through Role Reversal by Victor2707: 1:03pm On May 15, 2023
Foolish men try to appeal to women by being soft, foolish women try to appeal to men by acting tough.

This is what both "the nice guy" and the "career woman" don't grasp - embodying the traits you find attractive in the opposite sex is not attractive to the opposite sex.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unveiling The Gender Paradox: The Illusion Of Attraction Through Role Reversal by ItisWell22(f): 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
😯
Re: Unveiling The Gender Paradox: The Illusion Of Attraction Through Role Reversal by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 15, 2023
So that's why your title long pass river Nile. I be wan carry dictionary self grin grin
Re: Unveiling The Gender Paradox: The Illusion Of Attraction Through Role Reversal by Autobot05: 1:54pm On May 15, 2023
Agreed cheesy
Make i increase my toughness wickedness be that

(1) (Reply)

Cash Reward!!! / Bbnaija 2023 Reunion Season 7 Level Up Starting June 19 / Top 10 things Women Do That Drive Men Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.