Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. (984 Views)

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell / Some Rich Pastors Are Already Candidates For Hell Because Of Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 9:26pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:
As above so below is false its light above darkness below.
Ignorance is the Biggest Darkness, ignorance is also the only Evil.

Matthew 5:22: "....whoever shall say, 'You fool', shall be guilty enough to go into Gehenna."
Matthew 5:30: "....better for you that one of the parts of your body perish, than for your whole body to go into Gehenna."
Matthew 10:28: "....rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul [Greek: ψυχή] and body in Gehenna."
Matthew 18:9: "It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than with two eyes to be thrown into the Gehenna...."
Matthew 23:15: "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you... make one proselyte...twice as much a child of Gehenna as yourselves."
Matthew 23:33, to the Pharisees: "You serpents, you brood of vipers, how shall you escape the sentence of Gehenna?"
Mark 9:43: "It is better for you to enter life crippled, than having your two hands, to go into Gehenna into the unquenchable fire."
Mark 9:45: "It is better for you to enter life lame, than having your two feet, to be cast into Gehenna."
Mark 9:47: "It is better for you to enter the Kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes, to be cast into Gehenna."
Luke 12:5: "....fear the One who, after He has killed has authority to cast into Gehenna; yes, I tell you, fear Him."
James 3:6: "And the tongue is a fire,...and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by Gehenna."

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 11:08pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

Ignorance is the Biggest Darkness, ignorance is also the only Evil.

Matthew 5:22: "....whoever shall say, 'You fool', shall be guilty enough to go into Gehenna."
Matthew 5:30: "....better for you that one of the parts of your body perish, than for your whole body to go into Gehenna."
Matthew 10:28: "....rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul [Greek: ψυχή] and body in Gehenna."
Matthew 18:9: "It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than with two eyes to be thrown into the Gehenna...."
Matthew 23:15: "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you... make one proselyte...twice as much a child of Gehenna as yourselves."
Matthew 23:33, to the Pharisees: "You serpents, you brood of vipers, how shall you escape the sentence of Gehenna?"
Mark 9:43: "It is better for you to enter life crippled, than having your two hands, to go into Gehenna into the unquenchable fire."
Mark 9:45: "It is better for you to enter life lame, than having your two feet, to be cast into Gehenna."
Mark 9:47: "It is better for you to enter the Kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes, to be cast into Gehenna."
Luke 12:5: "....fear the One who, after He has killed has authority to cast into Gehenna; yes, I tell you, fear Him."
James 3:6: "And the tongue is a fire,...and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by Gehenna."

No, ignorance is bliss it is not darkness. The wicked will be thrown into darkness for their sins and any sin began as a conscious thought and choice.

ignorance is bliss

Value: 545

500: Election, honors, stature.
45: Conception, many descendants.
40: Parties, feasts, pleasures.
5: Happiness, fortune, marriage.

Ignorance is bliss as in not knowing that you are naked protects you from sin. Yet knowing you are naked means you have sinned by thinking naked thoughts. Going naked was a spiritual path that comes from monotheism before Abraham.

You only study Wikipedia it seems which are volunteer writers from anywhere posting their opinions. The Hebrews were Semitic and Shem was the great grandfather of Abraham. It is Shem's God that Abraham is following meaning montheism was the religion of Sumeria before it became Babylon introduced by Cushites. And here you are an Ethiopian Cushite trying to dominate me with your polytheistic blueprint. Keep it to yourself.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 11:15pm On May 15, 2023
Draslo:
Even you wey dey judge people, your place in hell is also reserved

I bring not peace but a sword. It will divide father from son,family member from family member, and stir up nations and tribes to war with each other.

It is I who was falsely accused and misjudged out of the Devil's envy of Christ.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 11:23pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

No, ignorance is bliss it is not darkness. The wicked will be thrown into darkness for their sins and any sin began as a conscious thought and choice.

Ignorance is bliss as in not knowing that you are naked protects you from sin. Yet knowing you are naked means you have sinned by thinking naked thoughts. Going naked was a spiritual path that comes from monotheism before Abraham.

You only study Wikipedia it seems which are volunteer writers from anywhere posting their opinions. The Hebrews were Semitic and Shem was the great grandfather of Abraham. It is Shem's God that Abraham is following meaning montheism was the religion of Sumeria before it became Babylon introduced by Cushites. And here you are an Ethiopian Cushite trying to dominate me with your polytheistic blueprint. Keep it to yourself.

Ignorance can never be bliss, rather it is the root cause of the misery in human beings.

In the bible you are basing your life on, it said seek knowledge, people perish because of lack of knowledge.

You been naked while there is cold and calling it ignorance is bliss, will onlyexpose you to disease and anaemia.

You are an illiterate that doesn’t know what “Wikipedia” means, anything that is on Wikipedia goes through review before it is made public.

Hope you know that the god of shem is El, he was the one that gave israEL to your creator yahweh.

Like i said you are ignorant like your fathers, you know nothing but assumptions your parents fed you.

1 Like

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 11:27pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

Ignorance can never be bliss, rather it is the root cause of the misery in human beings.

In the bible you are basing your life on, it said seek knowledge, people perish because of lack of knowledge.

You been naked while there is cold and calling it ignorance is bliss, will onlyexpose you to disease and anaemia.

You are an illiterate that doesn’t know what “Wikipedia” means, anything that is on Wikipedia goes through review before it is made public.

Hope you know that the god of shem is El, he was the one that gave israEL to your creator yahweh.

Like i said you are ignorant like your fathers, you know nothing but assumptions your parents fed you.

Sumeria became Babylonian and polytheistic too and we have discussed this already so enough.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 11:29pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Sumeria became Babylonian and polytheistic too and we have discussed this already so enough.

No sumeria didn’t become babylon. What century is Sumer and babylon?
You are empty, Sumer was an ancient civilization that was continued by the akkadians.
The eluma elish is a story of the sumer beliefs.

You are empty!

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 11:30pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Just like your fathers, you are empty, you are just blabbing and have ZERO knowledge on what you are saying.
There is no correlation between babylon and sumer, instead of assuming and saying jargons, why not sit down and research

1 Like

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 11:32pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

Just like your fathers, you are empty, you are just blabbing and have ZERO knowledge on what you are saying.

Sumeria evolved into Babylon whose king was Nimrod the son of Cush.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 11:34pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

King Nimrod time was 1638BC according to tanakh. Akkadians took over Sumer in 2200BC, no correlation. Why don’t you research on your jargons and stop assuming.

You are empty!
Basing your life on forged and edited jewish books.

1 Like

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 11:41pm On May 15, 2023
Richwallet:

How come most characters in the books you are basing your life on has no historical backings, archeological evidence and only exist on the pages of those books?
Have you ever thought why that is?

1 Like

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 11:46pm On May 15, 2023
Nimrod (/ˈnɪmrɒd Modern: Nīmrōd, Tiberian: Nīmrōḏ; Imperial Aramaic:Arabic: romanized: Numrūd) is a biblical figure mentioned in the Book of Genesis and Books of Chronicles. The son of Cush and therefore a great-grandson of Noah, Nimrod was described as a king in the land of Shinar (Mesopotamia). The Bible states that he was "a mighty hunter before the Lord .. began to be mighty in the earth".Later extra-biblical traditions identified Nimrod as the ruler who commissioned the construction of the Tower of Babel, which led to his reputation as a king who was rebellious against God.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 11:47pm On May 15, 2023
How come you are coping Wikipedia “opinions” now? cheesy
And Why are you cherrypicking what to copy, copy fully na Richwallet

“Nimrod has not been attested in any historic, non-biblical registers, records or king lists, including those of Mesopotamia itself”.

Richwallet:
Nimrod (/ˈnɪmrɒd Modern: Nīmrōd, Tiberian: Nīmrōḏ; Imperial Aramaic:Arabic: romanized: Numrūd) is a biblical figure mentioned in the Book of Genesis and Books of Chronicles. The son of Cush and therefore a great-grandson of Noah, Nimrod was described as a king in the land of Shinar (Mesopotamia). The Bible states that he was "a mighty hunter before the Lord .. began to be mighty in the earth".Later extra-biblical traditions identified Nimrod as the ruler who commissioned the construction of the Tower of Babel, which led to his reputation as a king who was rebellious against God.
Exactly a “Biblical Figure”, no more and no less. cheesy

Illiterate calling Wikipedia “opinions”, why are your fellow yahweh worshippers not writing their own opinions on it?

2 Likes

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 12:19am On May 16, 2023
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 12:26am On May 16, 2023
Richwallet:
Your ignorance will make your life while alive futile with no reward. Don’t end up like your ancestors.

Richwallet- Ignorance is Bliss.
Psalm 73:22– Then i was senseless and IGNORANT.
I was a beast before you.

1 Like

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 12:35am On May 16, 2023
Maynmann:

Your ignorance will make your life while alive futile with no reward. Don’t end up like your ancestors.

Richwallet- Ignorance is Bliss.
Psalm 73:22– Then i was senseless and IGNORANT.
I was a beast before you.

He is speaking of his shortcomings and need for God's forgiveness which we all must admit our sins and ask God's forgiveness.

There are some Cushites who believe in Christ just not you.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 12:38am On May 16, 2023
Richwallet:

He is speaking of his shortcomings and need for God's forgiveness which we all must admit our sins and ask God's forgiveness.

There are some Cushites who believe in Christ just not you.

Exactly Yahweh Worshipper , ignorance causes shortcomings.

If your ancestors doesn’t know what “Christ” means, don’t you think you should?
Have Knowledge on your Beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by BlackAdam65: 5:12pm On May 16, 2023
Richwallet:

op dont let him derail your topic just ignore him

1 Like

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 8:42pm On May 16, 2023
BlackAdam65:

I always ignore my Cushite brother who doesn't believe in God. I believe in freedom of religion so I allow some of his ranting to go unchecked because he has a right to defend his faith.
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 9:52pm On May 16, 2023
Richwallet:

I always ignore my Cushite brother who doesn't believe in God. I believe in freedom of religion so I allow some of his ranting to go unchecked because he has a right to defend his faith.

Which of the gods?, my illiterate brother basing his life on jewish books and Roman propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Maynmann: 9:53pm On May 16, 2023
BlackAdam65:
All these black victims grin

1 Like

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by teebagy: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Richwallet:

Sheol in the Hebrew Bible is a place of still darkness which lies after death. Although not well defined in the Tanakh, Sheol in this view was a subterranean underworld where the souls of the dead went after the body died.
is d pit physical and does the place have building.

1 Like

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
teebagy:
is d pit physical and does the place have building.

It's pitch black so how can anyone build anything inside the pit?
Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by teebagy: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2023
Richwallet:

It's pitch black so how can anyone build anything inside the pit?
U mean dark like d night or pure blackness.

2 Likes

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2023
teebagy:
U mean dark like d night or pure blackness.

Yes, and I will explain to you why because you asked.

Light emits from God because God created light. Light constantly emits from God throughput eternity. The moment that God first created light darkness came into existence according to everything having an opposite reaction. Light is pure white leaving from God then light turns red then orange,,yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. The opposite of light is what? Darkness which is black the absence of light. Away from God means just that other side which is darkness.

It's curious to note:

White is the abscence of color.

Black is the absence of color.

White people tan to get color.

Black people bleach to get color.

Jesus is in the beginning, the middle and end of the light spectrum. Jesus is brown.

The fundamental answer for which colors make brown is the three primary colors—red, yellow, and blue. In color theory, these three primary colors are hues that cannot be created from any other colors. Varying the amounts and ratio of each of the primary colors will alter the shade of brown that you get

Jesus can represent all people because Jesus is brown. The people of color are the majority on Earth not Black and White People. So why are we arguing whether Jesus is black and white because He was neither.

Keep Jesus Brown

In Christ all find Salvation those who believe in Him

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2023
There is no white or black Jesus.

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Evil Blacks and Phony Jews steal the legacy of Jesus birthed a brown

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Six degrees of separation is the idea that all people are six or fewer social connections away from each other. As a result, a chain of "friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of six steps. It is also known as the six handshakes rule.[1]

Re: Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. by Richwallet: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2023
The White Jesus is a lie too.

Keep Jesus Brown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. / Christians Against Muslims Against Christians Againn? / The Holy Spirit Came And I Spoke In Tongues How Do I Keep Him Always With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.