Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! (1554 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
There is this girl in my office that is kinda of short and has pimples on her face. She has been giving me all sorts of signs (smilling, rubbing her body on me, putting her hands on my shoulder, do her eyebrow one kind, blinking one her eye when I look @ her!) I am just not attracted to her. I don't even want to be friends with this girl not to talk of intercourse or relationship,  First she started making jokes around that I am a man of GOD,  now the joke has turned into that I am 'G.a.ay',  what's up with ladies and their ridiculous mindset that a guy must give in to their se.xu.al advances and we are NOT supposed to reject them! I would just keep ignoring her,  I hope she stops the annoying jokes before I get angry and insult her,

1 Like

Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by tellwisdom: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2011
Wetin dey worry dis one angry angry Hw can u say u dont find human being like u, attractive, not even for just mere/casual friendship angry
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^seconded! Btw, never tot I'd see this day, I mean the day I'll actually agree with u on ds forum,
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by dealordea(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
bhusayor:

^^seconded! Btw, never tot I'd see this day, I mean the day I'll actually agree with u on ds forum,

shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by r231(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
NubiLove:

There is this girl in my office that is[b] kinda of short and has pimples on her face[/b]. She has been giving me all sorts of signs (smilling, rubbing her body on me, putting her hands on my shoulder, do her eyebrow one kind, blinking one her eye when I look @ her!) I am just not attracted to her. I don't even want to be friends with this girl not to talk of intercourse or relationship,  First she started making jokes around that I am a man of GOD,  now the joke has turned into that I am 'G.a.ay',  what's up with ladies and their ridiculous mindset that a guy must give in to their se.xu.al advances and we are NOT supposed to reject them! I would just keep ignoring her,  I hope she stops the annoying jokes before I get angry and insult her,

i taught you are Man of God

you represent God and you are abusing his hand work

you need forgiveness and deliverance
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by tellwisdom: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2011

undecided undecided
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by mashnino(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2011
this guy na WA WA, dat is MUMU in hAUSA
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by omega25red(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2011
poster you can be friends with her and open your mouth to let her know you are not interested in nothing more than just a platonic friendship simple. if she keeps saying you are ga-y then say yea alright now leave me alone
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 27, 2011
@omega25red: Thanks, my Girl told me to do that, but I am already pissed off @ her , I don't even want to look @ her anymore!
@ Others: I have a girlfriend that hardly denies me intercourse, so why should I entangle myself with a girl I am not interested in? It is not by force to be friends with someone or to date someone you are not interested in, I don't need her as anything, stop with the unnecessary insults, it shows how shallow u all think!
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by BABE3: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2011
Op: it's not compulsory to be friends with everyone; freedom of choice. Ignore her! Let her keep running her mouth; she's probably immature.

To keep her off your face; let her know you are not interested. Some people are not good at reading body language and attitude; they need an actual speech to get the message.
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
Short and with pimples for face.HAHAHA OP i understand why u no wan do am.Na by force to do ugly girl>? grin
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by citous(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
@OP, I had a similar experience when I first came here. I told her I do not mind being friends but she started with the gay thing, when that didn't work she resorted to accusing me of all kinds of things and even got me written up once cos my accent then na die(them no understand me well in my defence). I had to quit the job cos it was too much hassles for man pikin. To make story short, just be the bigger man and be friendly to her and put a boundary that she will definitely understand. You will be ok.
Re: You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! by JudgeDredd: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2011
OP, do you and ignore her tantrums, whats that saying again? hell hath no fury like. . .

r231:

i taught you are Man of God

you represent God and you are abusing his hand work

you need forgiveness and deliverance

Bros, I'm tempted to think you're being humorous, correct me if I'm wrong.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Your Boyfriend Help You To Fulfill Your Dreams? / Every Wife Must Read This / Saying I Love You In Different Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.