Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity (39337 Views)

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Bringbackmandat: 5:01pm On May 16, 2023
I thought these animals said tinubu is meeting business executives in London.
That injection that they always give him in France after every 2wks will surely fail him one day.
You want to rule Nigerians by force even when 80% of Nigerians don't want you. Rivers state election and some other states was rigged to favour you now you can't rule. What a greedy man.
If the tribunal refused to nullify the election then we will know that there no justice in this country.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Saga16: 5:02pm On May 16, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

E pain am.

grin
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Bringbackmandat: 5:04pm On May 16, 2023
When you see someone Anus is leaking it is not ordinary, many curses must have follow that man.
That leaking of nyash has no medical solution no matter where you go.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by pquaver(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You are right

Obi yes but with Obidients a big No.. Those people are the worst of humans. People who dont know anything about governace or democracy... Obidients deserve the Buharri treatment ment give them nothing and then ignore them...

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by DaddyJapan(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2023
Bromance in Paris? Who would have thunk it?

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by pquaver(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My brother as an Igbo the thing dey make we wonder atimes. How can we be so intelligent in everything but politics? E dey pain me no matter how much I pretend not to care.

Nwanne Ike gwuru ooo..

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Bringbackmandat: 5:08pm On May 16, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

He is a master strategist

I need to buy medicine for my ailment but I don't have d means(four thousands)
you will continue to surfer with that illness since you want tinubu to be president of this country.
I say unto you as tinubu nyash is leaking so your own will also leak.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Dapson73(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2023
Only haters will not admire Asiwaju. I swear down.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by seeyounow1: 5:11pm On May 16, 2023
kwaso

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by chidiokay: 5:11pm On May 16, 2023
BaddestQueen:
lalasticlala Seun mynd44 nlfpmod
Rule 2

what did your mum tell you that prompt rule 2 ! me i just want to 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by okorogodwin4(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=123171262]I have never seen a politician like Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/quotemaster rigger
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Plasmolysis78(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
you will continue to surfer with that illness since you want tinubu to be president of this country.

You are very very stupid and foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Tsufyaan: 5:15pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:

Bro take am easy na and why are you so bitter about his choice of presidential choice please easy oooo
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Bringbackmandat: 5:16pm On May 16, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Third class student you can join too than wasting your resources in court. You can be useful in sanitation department under ministry of environment…
not everybody is as foolish as you people. I hope you got the BBC revelation.
We are just waiting for the court case.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2023
You can say that again
Okoroawusa:
I have never seen a politician like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Bringbackmandat: 5:18pm On May 16, 2023
Tsufyaan:

Bro take am easy na and why are you so bitter about his choice of presidential choice please easy oooo
why is he disturbing me begging online? I said it,many of them that voted for the drug lord will be the first casualty of this satanic administration.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Tsufyaan: 5:19pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
why is he disturbing me begging online? I said it,many of them that voted for the drug lord will be the first casualty of this satanic administration.

Of course you can called him out for begging but cursing him is a No! Please just take am easy may God bless us all...
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I have never seen a politician like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Even me too grin grin
He's a very bold criminal, the only Nigerian politician that steals, or sorry, misappropriates massive amount of public funds using bullion vans that offload it in his Ikoyi residence without being petrified and he's praised!!!
I fear am oo, but me no go run ... We dey!!!

Ike gwuru🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2023
lexy2014:

What developmental strides is he making?

Why should no one contest against him in 2027?

Be like ur brain dey like, e no fit read comprehend...

I talk say wen him enter... But as u no fit see pass your nose and hate, you no fit comprehend

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Bringbackmandat: 5:21pm On May 16, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

You are very very stupid and foolish.
as Tinubu didn't get solution to his leaking nyash so shall you not get solution to your sickness.
I will report you for begging on nairaland.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by blueAgent(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
If there is a god in Nigerian Politics, it's Jagaban,

Na mumu go buy ticket to run against am come 2027, niger will destroy all opposition.

If he could battle the incumbency, his party chairman, the opposition, the woke youths and still win, one wonders what will happen when IDAN the great, steps in and makes developmental strides that well thinking Nigerians will all see and appreciate.

Crap.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2023
blueAgent:

Crap.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Cry more...
Not as crappy as your hate filled life.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by ifihearam: 5:24pm On May 16, 2023
baba just cemented his 2027 victory in the north

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by greatiyk4u(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

Lots of inhumane people here

You support your oppressor because of tribe and religion and come to this space to constitute nuisance by turning to beggar, you can't eat your cake and have it, never
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by BRIMBRAM: 5:28pm On May 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Whether kwankwanso agrees to work with tinubu or not is their business.

Constitutionally, Nigeria does not have a democratically president elect.
All these moves are irrelevant as political moves does not supercede the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

What next will be your cry after the court kicks out the elections petitions on a stance of no merit that it is.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by blueAgent(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:

Cry more...
Not as crappy as your hate filled life.

Clown.

Cry for what?

Am very comfortable and successful Even if APCshit rule 4 eternity I would be fine.

The joke is on you.

Hunger and poverty knows no tribe.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Laple0541(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:
If  you love tinubu, tell him and push him to back off. He is being pushed to a monumental shame and collaspe.
Presidency is not for him.
Tell him to back off for his own good. Hardening his neck like pharoah, is heading to a fall that will be painful and hurtful.

The appointed time of the OBIDIENT new Nigeria has come. No being can stop it.
Once again , tinubu back off. You are being pushed to an unpalatable end.

Sense will locate you one day

All you need to do is say amen.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by BRIMBRAM: 5:29pm On May 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You support your oppressor because of tribe and religion and come to this space to constitute nuisance by turning to beggar, you can't eat your cake and have it, never

Oga stop using style. You sef no get shishi. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by dich: 5:29pm On May 16, 2023
Eastlandx:
National unity after using ethnic Bigotry & thugs to unleashed xenophobic terror on other ethnic groups and after burning Igbo shops
Lmao 😂

I just tire o, don't mind them!! is like attempting to roof a building first before laying its foundation!! which national unity are they preaching now when they openly said some ethnic group should go back to their states!!! A society without justice cant have peace and without peace there can be no national unity and progress.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Ginomel(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
Tinubu. The greatest politician of our time. He is already planning for 2027. He knows Kwankwaso is the only politician that can put sand inside the 2027 presidential election since Atikulation will not be given the ticket under any party again, so Tinubu wants to pocket Kwankwaso in time by giving him something to eat. And when you are ea, you don’t talk

Very unfortunate that the 2023 tenure has not begun yet, you are here already talking about 2027.

What's wrong with some of you Nigerians?

Are we just for dirty politics or developmental strategy that has eluded Nigeria all these while.

Quite pathetic.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by greatiyk4u(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Oga stop using style. You sef no get shishi. grin

I am not a shameless beggar like your co-agnodorian here.........we are Obidents we no dey give shi shi

I am a professional who carved a niche for myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owuno Ogbeh And Jadeisola Oshikoya Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose / Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.