Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! (839 Views)

Who Needs A Girl This Bad??? / How To Seduce A Girl! This Will Have Any Girl Turned On Within Seconds / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 27, 2011
I've got this girl on my mind at the moment, I met her at a beach party shortly before I finished school. We were quite close but I didn't finish toasting her. Though I'm sure she already knows I fancy her. So she remains my close friend, and we talk on the phone Now I'm in another town (since I don't live where I school). I'm rather confused on what to do? How can I get her, and I must mention dat this is not the first time sumffin like this is happening, I don't want the case of "why didn't u ask earlier nw I'm seeing someone"
I've got this girl on my mind at the moment, I met her at a beach party shortly before I finished school. We were quite close but I didn't finish toasting her. Though I'm sure she already knows I fancy her. So she remains my close friend, and we talk on the phone Now I'm in another town (since I don't live where I school). I'm rather confused on what to do? How can I get her, and I must mention dat this is not the first time sumffin like this is happening, I don't want the case of "why didn't u ask earlier nw I'm seeing someone"
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by itiswell1(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2011
OP, please what's stopping you from asking her?
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2011
it is well:

OP, please what's stopping you from asking her?
We live in different towns far away from each other
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by itiswell1(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2011
And so what?
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2011
it is well:

And so what?
How do u expect me to tell her, When we might not be seeing face to face for months?
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2011
^^
- how do you expect to start dating someone since you "might not be seeing face to face for months?"
- are you saying you only met ONCE? what stopped you from finishing the toasting?
- judging by your past experience, i guess you are the kind of guy that doesnt learn from his mistakes.
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2011
Since you're 12-inches, dont worry. cool
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2011
12 inches!:

You guys must have observed that while posting on NL with your phone you get some funny repetitions of your post. I notice this very often and indeed it can be embarrassing.
I think I might have stumbled on a way out. If you leave enough newlines \n\n after your post, you may not see these repetitions. Tried it and it worked. Perhaps you can too. Give feedback.
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by claremont(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2011
@OP: Long distance relationship is not something I fancy, and I wouldn't even recommend it to my worst enemy. Let this one go; look for another around where you live/work/play, you just might meet someone by far better than the initial obsession. cool
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2011
claremont:

@OP: Long distance relationship is not something I fancy, and I wouldn't even recommend it to my worst enemy. Let this one go; look for another around where you live/work/play, you just might meet someone by far better than the initial obsession. cool
It's not going to be a long distance relationship since I'm probably going to serve in lagos where she stays but I'm currently away for like 5 months. Just don't want to lose out to anoda guy since the gurl is very attractiive
Re: If I Lose This Girl This Time I'm. Definitely Jinxed! by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2011
OP! Seriously! Use your Head! Set your priorities, concentrate on the people around you like someone has said, and then channel this energy you are using to chase down a girl that may not care about you, to something more meaningful and comprehensible! Is she Miss Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice On My Canadian Girlfriend / Marriage Or Money / Imagine This Happen To U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.