Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! (553 Views)

8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. / What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2023
Have you ever attended a party or a church event or started work at a new workplace or classes in a new school? Surely yes! You have been somewhere you have been compelled to meet new people. There was a moment when you first met every significant person in your life. If you would think back for a moment and reflect on the typical conversation you had with each of those significant people at that moment you first met them, without doubt you'd have to admit that your initial conversation consisted of three basic questions: What is your name? Where are you from? What do you do?
Most people are comfortable with the first two. But people are usually most times not too comfortable with the later, i.e. Their Occupations. Some though are proud od what they do. In fact, if it weren't so unethical, these few would probably wear their uniforms or nametags all day, because, they are proud of their doings.

To be continued...

For spiritual guidiance, check my signature below to call or sms me.
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2023
Hello antispam mods!
i silently watched you delete virtualy all my content, aticles. Maybe to give them out to others, cos those are mostly siminar materials.
i have one question for you asmod", why haven't you deleted this yet? Am sure you were waiting for me to throw more light on the subject, right? So, when you get the points, like you got in my yesterdays topic "MINDSET" then you delete, and use as a material elsewhere, eh?
Funny mods'

Anyways, sorry to dissapoint u, am not continuing on this subject "PASSION".

Say hello to ur co-conspirator KJ'.
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2023
Good morning. For the benefit of those whom the subject concern's, as an Apostle sent to enlighthen people, after due consultation (with God), i've decided to complete my article on the subject
"PASSION". Be sure to follow up carefully because due to technicalities (from my end), it will come in batches, but without external obstruction from NL, am sure to complete it. You also benefiting can make screenshots of it, just incase it's deleted, as others. Thanks
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

But many people don't seem to like that question 3, about their occupation, & i contend they don't because of the answer they'll have to give. Too many people nation-wide spend majority of their waking hours being average, mediocre, or even destructive in their workplace. That's because instead of doing something to change the world around them, they live from paycheck to paycheck & from weekend to weekend so they can simply afford to survive, & then every 5days, they escape the drudgery that is their workweek. Such people are so consumed with making a living that they are missing life itself. There's no passion for what they do, & passion is that intangible quality that really makes an individual's life worth living.
Passion is the fuel that propels an individual toward any significant messure of achievement, excellence, or fulfillment in their fields of labor. They"ve learnt that therein, they're rewarded personally & financially, while positively impacting others.

To be continued
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

Every man will be remembered for his passion or forgotten for his lack of it. So consequently, the search for passion must be every man's highest priority. But how can you tell what your true passion is? Trust me, that's not such a simple thing for an average human to detect early in life.
A typical individual has either failed to discover that andrenaline-producing love of his life or he has given up the search in favor of mere survival & occasional hits of luck or pleasure.
There is something in every human out there that can totally consume your heart and mind, giving you meaningful pursuit to pour your life into while providing you with more joy, satisfaction, happiness,& prosperity than you could ever imaginge.
Firstly, you need to know wether you are being driven by your true passion now or wether you've simply "settled" for what you currently have. Your true passion should be easy to recognize, because it'll grip & overwhelm you emotionally coz u care about it.

To be continued.,
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

Believe it or not, money will pale significantely when compared to your passion, once you discover it. You'll even surrender your life's savings in order to be able to devote yourself to your God ordained purpose of life (ur essence). Critially viewing, money is not the purpose for living; money is simply a means of achieving one's purpose in life. This is why we often hear stories about highly paid executives walking away from seemingly great careers in order to go after their personal passions. This also is why men & women alike will spend cash exorbitantly in order to chase those dreams that give them an andrenaline rush. They have learn't that our money itself is incapable of meeting any human need. Our money must be spent so we can purchase that thing which makes us happy.
Unfortunately, too many people live their lives upside down simply because they have failed to grasp this reality, in regards to money & true passion.
A passion is within you right from birth.

To be continued..
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

Instead of working all their lives @ jobs they hate so they accumulate the funds for tiny doses of personal pleasure, i propose that these people should devote their time to pursuing that which drives their emotional engines. Then surely money will follow, because people who do what they love doing, do it better than anyone. Also they'll eventually get rich while doing what they love doing.
Consequently, each person must discover the unique calling that God placed within him before he was born.
Since your passion won't be my passion, i'm going to be a fool trying to spend my life duplicating your destiny, because my passion & destiny are as unique to me as my personality, DNA, Fingerprint.. I will never be fulfilled or satisfied with life untill i stop trying to imitate you & instead find my own destiny. Finally realizing that God's original plan for my life will stir my emotions & light a fire of passion deep within my soul, & satifaction will undoubtably come to me.

To be continued...
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2023
Pls am making an appeal to those who appreciate this topic on "PASSION". Am having technical issues with my phone, hence i can't type out long note, if note, i'd have rounded up by tonight, cos its a broad article that promises to be insightful. To enable me get my sytem from the engineer fixing it (so i can have a better typing experience here), i'll need roughly 45k (naira). Every little drop will get it done. I promise you'll be blessed by the fountain of knowledge there in this article. (01-30- 98-26-17. GTBank. Paul .E). I promise to complete this peice & more educative one's like, IMAGINATION, RELATIONSHIPS, FOCUS, COURAGE, & more. Thanks
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

Recent psychological research has demonstrated an undeniable link between emotions & performance. Good emotions that stems from satifaction are required for superior performance in virtually every occupation. Whether in the arts, business, or ministry, great performers are driven by positive emotions.
Many people have jobs, but that doesn't mean they have found their purpose or their life's work. Too often, we use the terms "job" & "work" interchangeably, but work & a job are not the same thing. Jobs come & go, but work is something that is part of a person's life for as long as he or she is alive. In fact, your work out-lives you. The difference btwn a job & work can be likened to the diff btwn a mercenary & a soldier, btwn a hireling & a shepherd, btwn a wannabe singer & a musician. One is there for the paycheck while the other is there even if it costs him everything.
It is good to nte 'work' brings original pleasure unlike jobs' momentary pleasure which fades rapidly.

To be continued...
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

Without meaning, purpose, & passion, work is not emotionally satisfying & is more like a prison than an outlet for one's limitless creativity.
Do you care about what you're doing? Is your heart into it? If not, you should know you will never find your passion with your head or with your wallet; you'll only find your passion with your heart. Too often, people finish their labors @ the end of each day, physicaly exhausted & emotionally numb. They endure the week & look forward to the weekend so they can really start living & experiencing the great emotions God formed in them. The lack of emotional involvement in the work place can be termed: absent while present. People eventually showing up for work, but they aren't really there while they're there. They show up late, take extra long lunch breaks, leave early, & spend most of their workdays surfing the web or chating @ the water cooler. This are signs that there's no passion for the job. Amazingly, customers notice this.

To be continued..
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

The symptoms of this tragic syndrome of purposeless living abound all around us: blaming others for our own lack of success & happiness, constant feeling that something is missing from one's life, ongoing regrets over lost opportunities of the past, living in the past rather than the present, doubting one's ability to change one's own self, & mostly, the fear of sacrificing a certain good for an uncertain better. About the latter, good to be reserved a bit. But honestly, talking about passion, here is a little hint: If you are afraid of failing @ something, then the presence of that fear might be a key indicator that you have accurately identified the thing you really need to be doing with your life. As human beings, we all hate to fail at something we care about. So to avoid failure, we often hide our passion over certain things like, "It's just a hobby" or as with romantic relationships we'd hide our passion for our partner with remarks like, "Oh, we're just friends."

To be continued...
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

Now according to research, here describes the four basic charasteristics of passion:

* Natural. It is a part of you. You do not need to create passion; you just need to recognize it & place it in an enviroment where it can thrive.

* Dynamic. Passion has the ability to grow & to encompass new areas & spread in new directions.

* Empowering. Passion creates vision & energy for living, giving purpose & direction to life.

* Unconditional. Passion is unwaivering. No matter what, it cannot be extinguished of denied.

It is equally important to know what passion is not. Passion is not:

* Addiction. True passion will not blind you to the other needs in your life (i.e. Faith in God, healthy personal relationships, etc.).

* Talent. Having the ability to do something doesn't mean that passion is present.

* Forced. You cannot force yourself into being passionate about something.

* Fleeting. Passion doesn't come & go with every new fad or with the seasons of your life.

To be continued...
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

In my travels & work, i've taught to individuals, families & in seminars about this subject. What i have learned is that most people understand & believe what i am sharing with you now about passsion. But the problem is that the vast majority of them haven't defined a vision for their lives. After pondering on this for years, i finally had come to the conclusion that most of them are failing in their search for purpose simply because they are approaching the task backwards. Simply, they're trying to define a vision that can stir their passion; instead, they should be allowing their God-given passion to clarify their vision.
"Passion fuels vision & vision is the focus of passion. Leaders who are passionate about their work create vision."
So passion should precede vision, not flow from vision.
When your heart decides on a path & destination, your mind follows by drawing the map to get there, & your body will start parking for the trip.
Your vision determines your action.

To be continued...
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

In life, you are going to have to risk looking like a fool in order to free yourself from the tangle of mediocrity that ensnares the average person. At first, your passion won't make any sense to others. Just as Joseph's brothers retaliated against him because of his dreams, most people will actually mock your dreams, mock you for believing in them, or try to convince you to give them up because they are atypical. But always remember this: Living your life by "common sense" will always make you common. When you go for what is in your heart, others may ridicle you or even ostracize you, but deep in their hearts they will admire you & eventually brag about knowing you, because passion propels us to greatness.
Nelson Mandela once said, "As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." So wether they realize it or not, the bystanders in your life are depending on you to make it. Consequently, you need to swim against the tide to make it real.

To be continu
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2023
CONTINUED...

What exactly are the slayers of passion? What exactly breeds mediocrity? What are the things that these voices of "common sense" are planting in our minds each day to deter us from the purpose for which we were created?

As Mandela noted, fear is the primary deterrent to passion. Fear keeps people from moving forward. It keeps people in jobs they hate & relationships that are bad for them. Because we are afraid of being alone, making a mistake or admiting to ourselves that we are doing wrong with ourselves, we "settle" for what we have, abandoning our dreams that really make our hearts quiver.

The second deterrent to passion is self-doubt. We humans tend to believe in others, but not in ourselves. Meanwhile, most of the people whom we place our trust doubt themselves. They're just better than us at hiding it. Self-doubt is a specific type of fear, is the cause of many ambitions dying on the vine. Too many people live their whole live doubting their abilities God gave'em.

To be continued...
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2023
CONTINUED...

A sense of unworthiness is another deterrent to passion. It's amazing how many people feel guilty for their success & undeserving of their happiness. They feel guilty about even pursuing their passions, much less fulfilling them. Nobody knows the heights & depths of your faults & failuires quite like you do. For this reason, you can easily allow your occasional mistakes or minor character flaws to blind you to all the potential that lies within you. The irony is that nothing can help you rise above your faults quite like immersing yourself in that thing which most excites you. Yet, many, focus on what they used to be rather than what they were created to be.
Another killer of dream is disbelief. In my walk in life, i have noticed that people can believe in others; they just can't believe in themselves. Thinking deep for a moment. Have u asked yourself: What makes another person better than you? Or what makes you inferior to someone else? Doesn't God love both of you equally?

To be continued...
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2023
CONTINUED...

Do both of you not have a complicated mixture of past failures & future potential? Then what makes the successful person greater than you? Nothing! The distinction btwn the person of mediocrity & the person of exceptionalism is the exceptional person's ability to believe that he can actually give birth to a dream that is within him. Greatness is a possibility for all who believe, not reserved for a tiny group of privileged people.
Another negative thought that snuffs out passion is a limited view of life. It is difficult for the people with this problem to see beyond today & the immediate circumstances of their lives. They have simply accepted the path they are traveling & they can imagine no other way to steer the direction of their lives. Just like a train, moving @ full steam, & there's no way to even steer it in an alternative direction, because the rails they are ridding are their only option. A small decision today can change your life's direction for the better.

To be continued...
Re: PASSION (the Engine That Drives Your Life)! by apstpaulg(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2023
After the dust has settled, it will be truly rewarding.

(1) (Reply)

Old Nairaland Was The Best .. What Have You Benefited? / Can You Marry Someone Like You? / Has Any Of Your Relationships Last Up To A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.