Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku (35113 Views)

I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by IVORY2009(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2023
Adebowale89:

you're writing jargons with confidence

what's the true result of obi in Benue? you dummies think the failure ortom will give obi victory in Benue?

daft species

The true copies of the results sheets are there for you to see, there is no going back, Obi is the winner of the 25th Febuary elections.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by IVORY2009(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2023
Adebowale89:

the one Cynthia Okeke told you celebrated iidiot?

Stop kidding man, and less move this country forward, Tinubu is too old to lead.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Quaddafi29: 7:12pm On May 17, 2023
Is it not the same America that licks the butts of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other undemocratic regimes around the world? If tinubu promises them unfettered access to the treasury and legalisation of homosexuality, they will support him.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Moniya4Real(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2023
It’s so unfortunate that our so called leaders that ought to know , are the ones that are obviously don’t hip the fact that the US don’t care who is in power in other countries, as long as it serves their own interest. β€œBastion of democracy β€œmy foot. They support Saudi Arabia- a country with no religious freedom and one of the worst abuser of human rights in the world.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Jogs1900: 7:16pm On May 17, 2023
chidiokay:

E pain dem cheesy ... Datti, Obedient and Atiku are in severe pains, the america they put all there hope and keep begging for validation just acknowledge Tinubu just like that, anyways We don't need US or uk validation Obi can have it and shove it down his wife oversize kitten since he lost his manhood cheesy

as e they pain dem e dey sweet us
Na soo..
How far about that letter writer sef

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Spanki(f): 7:17pm On May 17, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1658868628727513091?t=yBzWyTDRxlz1teBI5UCyoA&s=19

See whe rubbish this Cameroonian is saying as if he is a Nigerian.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Spanki(f): 7:18pm On May 17, 2023
IVORY2009:

The true copies of the results sheets are there for you to see, there is no going back, Obi is the winner of the 25th Febuary elections.

Okorodudu, When your highness clears out, you will find something better to do. πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by sangresan(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2023
Ransomware:
Let me say it again. Countries don't have friends, they have interests. I don't expect most of you to understand what I am going to say because most people have not been in high stake situations or care to read any declassified documents.

Why would any person with a public trust clearance even say anything to contrary with Blinken? That is exactly what the US government should say, not because they don't think Tinubu is guilty of drug charges but because they know and have evidence that he is guilty.
This is how you convert an agent to a double agent, hold something over him and make him your errand boy.

If you doubt me, You will see the level of cooperation between Nigeria and the US will be high in this administration. This is just a country looking out for its own good. no more no less

You be mumudu walahi. Tinubu was educated in the US and he has friends in the upper echelon of the Democratic Party, which is the ruling party in the US. Only a complete dunce would expect America not to have a big influence in Tinubu's administration.

More so, there is no criminal record of Tinubu in the US. He faced a civil forfeiture case, which was far different from criminal indictment. Of course, many uninformed Nigerians including the so-called educated ones don't know the difference between civil forfeiture and criminal forfeiture.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by francotunsco: 7:22pm On May 17, 2023
Whoever wrote that piece for Waziri did a good job. That piece is weighty.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by madridguy(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2023
I, and over 8 million Nigrrians.

IVORY2009:

The question is who elected him? Inec, minority? or selected

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 17, 2023
sangresan:

You be mumudu walahi. Tinubu was educated in the US and he has friends in the upper echelon of the Democratic Party, which is the ruling party in the US. Only a complete dunce would expect America not to have a big influence in Tinubu's administration.

More so, there is no criminal record of Tinubu in the US. He faced a civil forfeiture case, which was far different from criminal indictment. Of course, many uninformed Nigerians including the so-called educated ones don't know the difference between civil forfeiture and criminal forfeiture.

Ask your brothers in the US how many times they have faced civil forfeiture case, and make sure you ask them what leads to civil forfeiture.

That is all I have for you. i am not about all this name calling
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Mantilla(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2023
America Don want to see a honest leader rule Nigeria.
They are benefiting from the corruption
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Sleekfingers: 7:29pm On May 17, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1658868628727513091?t=yBzWyTDRxlz1teBI5UCyoA&s=19

Look at this shameless goat called Atiku.....was the election in the united States perfect? There is no perfect election anywhere in the world. But there is always a room for improvement.

grin grin grin. Yeye . E pain say , Blinken called Tinubu...... Atiku the customer dada.
I remember when Obasanjo said, Atiku can never be the president of Nigeria. He think say na joke.......he better go back to Dubai......yeye dey smell....

May 29, Tinubu will be sworn in....and if any idiot try anything stupid , the armed forces are ready to send that person to his/her ancestors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Neddyogu(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2023
Local Alhaji is in shock!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Mayeldah(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2023
It doesn't matter, he will still call Obi when we reclaim our mandate.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by IVORY2009(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2023
Spanki:

Okorodudu, When your highness clears out, you will find something better to do. πŸ˜‚

Aboki, we shall meet in court....
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by sevenseas(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2023
It Seems that Atiku is not smart after all.

US needs leaders they can control and this is 100% possible with Tinubu: FBI got his balls in their hands.

Tinubu years will be dominated by US wishes on Nigerians. Mark my words.

It was also the reason US was telling Nigerians not to panic if there candidate do not win. Remember Obama video.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by bekpo(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
Atiku is crying faul because he had just realised that he was swindled. Those smart guys deceived and collected a whole lot of money frm him, in d guise to lubby d white house not to recognize or give credence to d President elect. But he's too foolish to had thought of that, a former vice President doesn't understand what international relationship is all abt, especially d interest of America in Africa especially Nigeria d most populated black nation in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Ashirioluwa: 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
They are all the same - Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Jonathan and Obi

1 Like

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by gudugudumeje: 7:43pm On May 17, 2023
ATIKU, GO DIE 0F HEART ATTACK....pls

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Okoroawusa: 7:50pm On May 17, 2023
This man should just retire to Dubai

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by ClearFlair: 7:51pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Alhaji Atiku aka Emir of Dubai should return back to his emirate and leave our president select alone.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Larryndelaw: 7:54pm On May 17, 2023
Not only Disbelief, Atiku will.soon have attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Abokiijebu: 7:57pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Alhaji Atiku aka Emir of Dubai should return back to his emirate and leave our president elect alone.
ode cum glorify idiot, waiting He don achieve ur hundred generation combined can never dreamed of it. U can call u mod to do d needful.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Larryndelaw: 7:58pm On May 17, 2023
Mantilla:
America Don want to see a honest leader rule Nigeria.
They are benefiting from the corruption
The same America younpeople.are praising when
Chimanda was crying and running to the post office like her father OBJ and sending letters. You people are so gullible. If America refused to congratulate BAT. China and Russia will do it. Then BAT will.do business with China and Russia. The 2 enemies of America. This is a game of Chess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by kiddkash(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Alhaji Atiku aka Emir of Dubai should return back to his emirate and leave our president elect alone.
This is Peter Obi's fault. Because he contested and took away PDP's vote. Thank God, the infighting in Labour Party. Peter Obi won't contest in next Election and our northern votes will go to our own. Also our friends in the east
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by macho44(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by leisuretym: 8:03pm On May 17, 2023
Atiku! Are you still in Nigeria, Dubai or Cameroon? Where are you now?

ATIKU, Where are you now? Be honest!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Dittodat: 8:05pm On May 17, 2023
Even here in the US we still have lunatics who are claiming that their manhood was stolen by Biden. Lunatics all over the world on election matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by ppogba: 8:07pm On May 17, 2023
Atiku in disbelief.

Chimamanda in shock.

Obi at a crossroad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2023
Atiku na small boy, he doesn't understand politics despite his porting up and down.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Sleekfingers: 8:13pm On May 17, 2023
blacksam01:
what Blinken did was wrong..the US always stands for the right things nd with the people....same happened in Venezuela nd the US stood with the people...so why is Nigeria different even when much briefed intelligence Report pointed towards fraudulent Elections

Which right thing. The United States are only after their interest , nothing more , nothing less.

Which fraudulent election ? Tinubu won . And there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Was the election that made Biden the president perfect?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu - The Next CBN Governor / Off-loading The Presidential Fleet / Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.