Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku (35108 Views)

I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by LAFOCUZY: 2:03am On May 18, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1658868628727513091?t=yBzWyTDRxlz1teBI5UCyoA&s=19

This is world politics. It's called best interest and has absolutely nothing to do with moral or democracy or anything you hear and see in western media.

Ask Moslem brotherhood president that was overthrown by the military led by sisi. The Moslem brotherhood leader was jailed and perhaps died in jail. Sisi removed his military uniform, organized an election and won. He is still the president of Egypt with US aproxomately $4billion military still flowing to his government

How about Saudi Arabia. They can do no wrong including the killing of the jornalist.

And the list grows........

No country will fight your fight without a benefit....none...

That's the way the world works

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by IVORY2009(m): 4:00am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:
Alhaji Atiku aka Emir of Dubai should return back to his emirate and leave our president elect alone.

You are a Muslim, be frank to yourself and God your maker, did Mr Tinubu actually won the February 25th presidential elections?
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 4:19am On May 18, 2023
Same old narratives, Ignorance is a disease,i just don't know how you people reasoned. Elections are over,you better moves on...
IVORY2009:

Obi never came third from the results avaliable, most of his votes were given to Tinubu, in the following states, Rivers state, Benue state, Kaduna state etc, if these states are removed from Tinubus scores, I can tell you Tinubu would be in same level as Rabiu, who came fourth.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 4:32am On May 18, 2023
Pardon me for asking,how old are you?cos all you wrote here didn't make sense at all....
sevenseas:
It Seems that Atiku is not smart after all.

US needs leaders they can control and this is 100% possible with Tinubu: FBI got his balls in their hands.

Tinubu years will be dominated by US wishes on Nigerians. Mark my words.

It was also the reason US was telling Nigerians not to panic if there candidate do not win. Remember Obama video.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 4:42am On May 18, 2023
You are on point,it is mostly from sad eastern,dot nation people,they once believed Trump would ordered Nigeria to give them Biafra republic,they all reasoned like babies...
Sleekfingers:

The United States got no business with our election. So you expect them to say , Tinubu shouldn't be sworn in abi? When did Nigeria interfere with their election?
Sometimes, I just wonder , whats wrong with black Africans , especially Nigerians. Always looking up to united States, as if they are perfect. ...
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 4:50am On May 18, 2023
A roguish president elect? You said more than this before the elections,you better moves on, elections are over, ASIWAJU had emerged despite all odds ,he needs our support and prayers to succeed.May ASIWAJU's reigns bring forth needed peace and economy prosperity to us all...
onuman:

You have a roguish president-elect.

The roguish president-elect should not be sworn in as president of Nigeria until the courts say their opinion.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by plaindealer: 4:55am On May 18, 2023
grin

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 4:55am On May 18, 2023
Chai !!! Tinubu,ring leader? Why are you thinking like this ? Are u insinuating a President elect of a sovereign nation is among those imposed with visa ban...
fijihems:

How come the same USA decided to impose visa ban on people who rigged the presidential election, of which Tinubu is the ring leader? Or is the US just a double faced nation?
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by IVORY2009(m): 4:57am On May 18, 2023
omooba74:
Same old narratives, Ignorance is a disease,i just don't know how you people reasoned. Elections are over,you better moves on...

😂 The courts are there, we are currently there, if the courts refuses to do the needful, then....
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 5:00am On May 18, 2023
Grow up,bro. What about over 8millions Nigerians that voted for him? Are they INEC ?
Emola12:
Point of correction INEC president elect simple
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 5:02am On May 18, 2023
Grow up,bro. It is you that need that corrections,What about over 8millions Nigerians that voted for him? Are they INEC ?
Emola12:
Point of correction INEC president elect simple
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by plaindealer: 5:03am On May 18, 2023
IVORY2009:

😂 The courts are there, we are currently there, if the courts refuses to do the needful, then....

And what is the needful? That pandora loser must win or you resume your evil terrorist activities..?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Sleekfingers: 5:03am On May 18, 2023
omooba74:
You are on point,it is mostly from sad eastern,dot nation people,they once believed Trump would ordered Nigeria to give them Biafra republic,they all reasoned like babies...

You are not far from the truth.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 5:04am On May 18, 2023
You have said it all but they won't listen,they are headless mobs...
IgOga:

When dem born you......since 1979 na so e dey be....loosers go wail....winners go celebrate......even Biden get him own yawa....Trump and millions of Americans say na rigging produce Biden.....Atiku and Obi case na mental problem.....both dey claim first grin
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by IVORY2009(m): 5:38am On May 18, 2023
plaindealer:

And what is the needful? That pandora loser must win or you resume your evil terrorist activities..?
revolution
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Mantilla(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
The same America younpeople.are praising when
Chimanda was crying and running to the post office like her father OBJ and sending letters. You people are so gullible. If America refused to congratulate BAT. China and Russia will do it. Then BAT will.do business with China and Russia. The 2 enemies of America. This is a game of Chess

You are talking rubbish, absolute rubbish.

What business are you are you talking about?

Children of the corn.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by madridguy(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2023
Yes, Tinubu won Feb. 25th presidential election.

IVORY2009:

You are a Muslim, be frank to yourself and God your maker, did Mr Tinubu actually won the February 25th presidential elections?
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by ozo13(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2023
blacknp:
Raila Odinga of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
u are not nice oo.That Raila odinga don see shege
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Intelcorei7: 6:21am On May 18, 2023
In another word, that Igbo prostitute and LovePeddler letter to the US is already in trash can grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by captianfreeman(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2023
Waziri of Dubai.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by blacksam01: 7:09am On May 18, 2023
Nicenixon:
Lol! Just like they stand with Libya and see where they are now.

the US didn't go to libya..it was britain nd france...the US went for peace keeping after the war nd the war lords refuse them intervention
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by galadima77(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2023
IVORY2009:

He did
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by onuman: 7:27am On May 18, 2023
omooba74:
A roguish president elect? You said more than this before the elections,you better moves on, elections are over, ASIWAJU had emerged despite all odds ,he needs our support and prayers to succeed.May ASIWAJU's reigns bring forth needed peace and economy prosperity to us all...

Asiwaju can't be president because he didn’t win presidential election.
Buharideens want to steal the presidency for another 8 years through using Tinubu as cover to steal the 2023 presidential election. To advance Islam to all the states of Nigeria and make Nigeria an Islamic state, that is the plan of the Buharideens.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by Kay25(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2023
Batman dey always make these losers cry all the time ni
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by IVORY2009(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2023
galadima77:

He did

Free and fair? cry
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by RecentHistory: 8:45am On May 18, 2023
Ransomware:
Let me say it again. Countries don't have friends, they have interests. I don't expect most of you to understand what I am going to say because most people have not been in high stake situations or care to read any declassified documents.

Why would any person with a public trust clearance even say anything to contrary with Blinken? That is exactly what the US government should say, not because they don't think Tinubu is guilty of drug charges but because they know and have evidence that he is guilty.
This is how you convert an agent to a double agent, hold something over him and make him your errand boy.

If you doubt me, You will see the level of cooperation between Nigeria and the US will be high in this administration. This is just a country looking out for its own good. no more no less

This is why I say Obi is a big fool.
That Agulu idiot knows fully well that America is in an economic war with China, yet he opened his mouth to be using China as examples throughout his campaign. Today, his foot soldiers are crying that the US shouldn't congratulate Tinubu. Who should they congratulate is it Obi?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by HRMK: 8:55am On May 18, 2023
FRAUDULENT?HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU PARTICIPATED IN SUCH ELECTIONS?HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GONE TO COURT OVER IT?HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU WON SUCH CASES?NIL!YOU STILL BELIEVE THESE MARABOUTS THAT HAVE BEEN GIVING YOU FAKE PROPHECIES OVER TWO DECADES?BUT HOW WOULD YOU HAVE WON WHEN OBI AND THE FIVE GOVERNORS WERE NO LONGER WITH YOU?OR YOU BELIEVE THEY WERE NO MORE RELEVANT?YOU SIMPLY FINISHED YOURSELF WITH GREED,SELFISHNESS AND OVERCONFIDENCE!THERE WAS NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE WON THAT ELECTION!!
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2023
ok,we shall see but dont cry fouls when the final jugdement does match your expectations...
IVORY2009:

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by omooba74(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2023
Stop deceiving yaself,ASIWAJU won it with the indirect help of Obi and he will be sworn in comes May 29...
onuman:

Asiwaju can't be president because he didn’t win presidential election.
Buharideens want to steal the presidency for another 8 years through using Tinubu as cover to steal the 2023 presidential election. To advance Islam to all the states of Nigeria and make Nigeria an Islamic state, that is the plan of the Buharideens.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by MatrixCircle: 11:35am On May 18, 2023
IgOga:

When dem born you......since 1979 na so e dey be....loosers go wail....winners go celebrate......even Biden get him own yawa....Trump and millions of Americans say na rigging produce Biden.....Atiku and Obi case na mental problem.....both dey claim first grin

Even Tinubu is claiming first. That's why he is still hiding and in doubt.
Re: I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku by IgOga(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2023
MatrixCircle:

Even Tinubu is claiming first. That's why he is still hiding and in doubt.

Tinubu nor claim winner. He was declared winner by INEC and was issued a certificate of return.

Na only BAT get evidence say he win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons / How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again / Governor Wine Donates 8 Gunboats To Nigerian Navy Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.