Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Men, Scrutinize Her Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Scrutinize Her Past (357 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men, Scrutinize Her Past by Victor2707: 6:33pm On May 17, 2023
Women are creatures of patterns, what she did to another man will also be done to you.

(1) (Reply)

Signs He Doesn't Like You Any More / Tout Do Appreciate Education More Than Police Men Do,my Experience / Dear Women, If You Notice These 5 Signs, He’s Not Mature Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.