Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court (291 Views)

Breaking: I Have Started Taking Tinubu's Drugs To Stay Alive (Photos)- Oshiomole / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court by mayordj4real: 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
Opinion: I need people with better political knowledge to explain why Atiku and Peter Obi did not go to court to know who came first between them in the 2023 election before taking Tinubu to Court. I still don't understand why someone who came third is saying he won the election and the one who came second is also saying he won the election. Who won between Atiku and Obi?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court by Ever8090: 7:44pm On May 17, 2023
grin...it is funny but has always been on my mind too, so what if Obi who came second should win the case?....if them come carry the am give the second position candidate, na blow go end the matter be that naa grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court by BlackAdams007: 7:54pm On May 17, 2023
Because the election results were just faded and giving to whom they wanted, needless of going that way they now need to fight for the winner before it was rigged .
Re: Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court by yarimo(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court by derecho(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2023
That's unnecessary.
INEC should produce the authentic result.
By the way, that's why they are in court.

The only clear thing to All Nigerians is that APC was a distant 3rd.
Tinubu lost abysmally
Re: Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court by duro4chang(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2023
May they all labour in vain
Re: Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 17, 2023
Ever8090:
grin...it is funny but has always been on my mind too, so what if Obi who came second should win the case?....if them come carry the am give the second position candidate, na blow go end the matter be that naa grin

Election no be head count.

(1) (Reply)

How Court Freed, Acquitted Suspected Killers Of College Student, Deborah Samuel / Ji / Otti’s Alleged Nullification: Such Jokes Could Set Abia Ablaze – Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.