Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest (45025 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy / David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Nobody: 1:45am On May 18, 2023
shonepa:
See ur self? U dey talk wetin u hear from other dumb people like u.

As u no gree watch 2021 Felaboration symposium, u for hear better solutions.

Go check the speakers at the event, u go know say seun no be ur mate?

I wonder if na una anus una dey fit reason

Shut up ode who symposium epp seu.n kuti is an attention seeker that offers no solution than coming to do live video smoke igbo and use his fathers name to get attention..you set wey no know anything dey talk olodo
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Nobody: 1:50am On May 18, 2023
shonepa:
Which bad thing em talk? Seun dey speak truth, em no send any body mama.

Shey dem no reason David matta nii? Na fraud na, simple.

U just confirmed its a personal vendetta, hes not speaking on behalf of Nigerians.

Now I know you're big fool...do you have proof about what david was accused of or you just feel like expressing your gift of stupidity to push agenda...mkpi
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by DMerciful(m): 1:52am On May 18, 2023
So Hundeyin is now IPOB?

Anybody that supports Obi is now IPOB or Igbo? Sick people everywhere!
CrimeKsmart:
This is a typical IPOB mentality. Once their antagonists are faced with one or two problems, they are quick to say it's because he didn't choose their side. Regardless of your political affiliation, everyone should condemn what Seun did and not because he did not support a particular candidate during election.

What did Obi himself change during his tenure as a governor in small Anambra in terms of security or police brutality? He changed absolutely nothing rather he aided police brutality which resulted in severe torture and Killing of young guys in the state.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Metrofox(m): 2:41am On May 18, 2023
shonepa:
U for no comment na, it shows how truly e no concern u.

no vex grin . cook rice go give am for balanced diet
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by broadman20: 3:16am On May 18, 2023
CrimeKsmart:
This is a typical IPOB mentality. Once their antagonists are faced with one or two problems, they are quick to say it's because he didn't choose their side. Regardless of your political affiliation, everyone should condemn what Seun did and not because he did not support a particular candidate during election.

What did Obi himself change during his tenure as a governor in small Anambra in terms of security or police brutality? He changed absolutely nothing rather he aided police brutality which resulted in severe torture and Killing of young guys in the state.

You are calling an Edo man IPOB, this Yoruba people self.

Make Una try to travel small out of your region Una no go gree, but everytime you will come here to disgrace Una self and saying what you don't really have knowledge about.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Geo4646: 3:38am On May 18, 2023
See finished pro max
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by vowiski(m): 3:56am On May 18, 2023
Dittodat:
Another brainless zombi diotic attention seeking MOFO.
Police reform under Obi? Lol
The same man under whom people were killed and dumped inside a river in Anambra. Dumbest idiot.

So a state governor can reform the police or has control over the police ?

Everything he said about Seun should be said about you …
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by bakol: 5:23am On May 18, 2023
David Hubdeyin....A butterfly that sees itself as a hawk.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by sinero: 5:32am On May 18, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga rest...so seun smoking igbo and talking rubbish without providing actual solutions to the country is classy abi?

Dey think well before you talk

What solution has David or your PO proffered ever since they started ranting. Obi keeps telling us the problem we know we have without a possible suggestion on ways forward other than quoting mumu statistics.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by CasNova(m): 5:56am On May 18, 2023
This is very unnecessary. It is mean of Hundeyin to be using denigrating names for Seun.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by goslowgoslow(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2023
orikoku:
This one loud ooo
Nothing is loud here David is just having diarrhea of the mouth. What Seun did is wrong but what has it got to do with not supporting Obi? Very childish guy!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by ejimatic: 6:02am On May 18, 2023
shonepa:
Oga na u dey call am assualt, and felony no be one direction, it varies.

And he has not been trialed by the court yet, so the best u can say is alleged assualt.

The Police try cause damage to em and his family, Yes or No?

U response will tell if u truely know what u talking about.

. You don't take law into your hand fir any reason. Can Seun do that to the FBI or SS officers or the US police? Sentiments apart ,Seun is Yoruba like me ,what is wrong is wrong. No court of law in Nigeria will exonerate him. Baba Falana knows what he did is wrong!
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Qoko: 6:07am On May 18, 2023
CrimeKsmart:
This is a typical IPOB mentality. Once their antagonists are faced with one or two problems, they are quick to say it.

Peter Obi changed education and security system of Anambra, go and verify
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by goslowgoslow(m): 6:08am On May 18, 2023
broadman20:

You are calling an Edo man IPOB, this Yoruba people self.

Make Una try to travel small out of your region Una no go gree, but everytime you will come here to disgrace Una self and saying what you don't really have knowledge about.
Mumu talk! So Yoruba no dey travel? Because one person called Edo men IPOB you generalized all Yoruba people.
By the way how do you know the guy is Yoruba you wey dey travel?
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by yetunsbay(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2023
Small boy with rubbish talk.
Super cop did more than this...soon we go see ur dirty linen in public domain too
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Ofadaman(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2023
CrimeKsmart:

Is David an IPOB? You left the aggressor and aggreseee and channeled all your energy on a bystander.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by apstpaulg(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2023
There's nothing to mock about. We all, in a way or two, have learnt from life the hard way.
It is momentary setbacks as such, that makes us wiser.

"wisdom is earned in the den of setbacks, not in the coziness of victory."
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by ozo13(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2023
CrimeKsmart:

well written sir.I took my time to go through Hundeyin write up.i had to ask myself if there was a personal beef between the them
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by broadman20: 6:48am On May 18, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Mumu talk! So Yoruba no dey travel? Because one person called Edo men IPOB you generalized all Yoruba people.
By the way how do you know the guy is Yoruba you wey dey travel?

If Una dey travel, where is Yoruba people cluster in Abuja and other cities in Nigeria?

At least I know about Hausa people cluster and Igbos markets.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by ozo13(m): 6:53am On May 18, 2023
Highways:
Just as Seun faced the consequences, Ekweremadus will also face them....
if you continue to endorse the wrongdoing committed by INEC, do not expect my sympathy when karma eventually catches up with you. Instead, I will find amusement in your predicament, much like David did when he laughed at Seun. The situation in Nigeria is grim, with lives being lost due to certain individuals prioritizing religion and tribalism over the pursuit of good governance. Remember, when karma finally strikes, I will derive amusement from witnessing your fate unfold. It is ironic how swiftly Seun experienced the consequences of his actions.
what is ur point exactly sir because seun never supported both Tinubu and Obi.are u happy Abt his misfortune because he didn't support Obi .I don't seem to understand
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Nobody: 7:00am On May 18, 2023
Very dumb boy, so Obi will encourage citizens to slap police, or under Obi you will go free after slapping police?

David shut up, you made no sense at all, this shows how unintelligent and narcissistic you are, laughing at Seun because he didn't support the candidate you support.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by kilisi(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2023
Bi iku ba n pa olodi eni, iwonba ni ki a yo mo.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Princelyon247(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2023
CrimeKsmart:

Shut up
Seun did him wrong
So it's a personal beef
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Chucks13: 7:19am On May 18, 2023
Hunyadai or Yundeyin wallahi it's now I confirmed you have no sense.

So because Seun supported Sowore and not obi and that is why he had issue with the police and you called yourself a journalist with certificate? I'm ashamed of your reasoning capacity.

It's now I again confirmed obi movement is an occultic movement and this is why obi will never rule Nigeria. Now listen Mr olofo, ewu hyundai I'm never and will never support obi yet I'm doing great in my business, enjoying my life even more, so telling someone because he did not support one idi ami make him to have issue with police it is a bloody shit and nonsense talks bro.

Mr hyundai, obi was never and will never be Nigeria solution rather he will worsen it and another thing I noticed about all obidients is they wear saddist face around I had looked at your pictures severally your heart is dark, no light inside you and that is what radiated to your face making you look like saddist damn scarface monger.

May 29 is here afterall Badagry your home town not too far from Benin Republic pls kindly cross over to Benin Republic and claims their citizen because you are a journalist terrorist, very toxic to humanity, occultic, aggressive, bitter and frustrated human pls exit Nigeria.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Shikini: 7:27am On May 18, 2023
True
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2023
I’ve never doubted myself when I concluded that this hundeyin is dumb. This confirms that
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by LivingSage: 7:50am On May 18, 2023
Hudenyi is a pig.

He should be taken seriously
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by shonepa(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2023
Nobody talk say e right to slap person. But the law is very cumbersome. If a police officer is assualted and found guilty for misconduct, the penalty of the offender will be reduced.

How u go dey compare FBI with Nigerian police.

Have u forgotten 2pac shot 2 off duty white cops for harassing a black man. He won the case.

The police seff no dey above the law.

ejimatic:
. You don't take law into your hand fir any reason. Can Seun do that to the FBI or SS officers or the US police? Sentiments apart ,Seun is Yoruba like me ,what is wrong is wrong. No court of law in Nigeria will exonerate him. Baba Falana knows what he did is wrong!
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by HRMK: 7:58am On May 18, 2023
BUT CAN ANY REASONABLE NIGERIAN COMPARE THIS INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST,DAVID HUNDEYIN WITH THE OPPORTUNIST,BABY AND ARMCHAIR JOURNALIST OF ARISE TV BY THE NAME OF RUFAI OSENI?DOUBTFUL!THE TWO ARE NOT IN SAME CLASS AT ALL!!
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by blacknp(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2023
salbis:
David 1 vs Seun 0
Just because he did not support your Apga Judas Uncle Peter Obi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.