Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest (45020 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy / David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by blacknp(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2023
ejimatic:
. You don't take law into your hand fir any reason. Can Seun do that to the FBI or SS officers or the US police? Sentiments apart ,Seun is Yoruba like me ,what is wrong is wrong. No court of law in Nigeria will exonerate him. Baba Falana knows what he did is wrong!
Of course, why not, David Koresh took 4 ATF agents to their death, you are here complaining of holding a korofo police man against his will?
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by NinjaMetahuman: 8:17am On May 18, 2023
Dittodat:
Another brainless zombi diotic attention seeking MOFO.
Police reform under Obi? Lol
The same man under whom people were killed and dumped inside a river in Anambra. Dumbest idiot.
when you hear these people talk about obi, you start to wonder if it's another obi that governed Anambra or another Anambra entirely.

I just can't can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by ShaqFu: 8:41am On May 18, 2023
I've always known this David of a guy is as useless as the words he types on social media. Peter Obi will bring systemic change to the police my ass. He's saying the Police need systemic change but Nigerians with our bad attitude don't? Or isn't the Police Force made up of Nigerians?

What a nonsense post. πŸ™
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by OdefaGirl(f): 8:59am On May 18, 2023
CrimeKsmart:
This is a typical IPOB mentality. Once their antagonists are faced with one or two problems, they are quick to say it's because he didn't choose their side. Regardless of your political affiliation, everyone should condemn what Seun did and not because he did not support a particular candidate during election.

What did Obi himself change during his tenure as a governor in small Anambra in terms of security or police brutality? He changed absolutely nothing rather he aided police brutality which resulted in severe torture and Killing of young guys in the state.

You are mentally deranged....

So, David is from Enugu abi?
What brought about Obi in your sick writeup? Oh I forgot.... he's your worst nightmare you are fighting to be free from. You can't be free kiddo
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by dapoeb: 8:59am On May 18, 2023
Dear David,

No doubt, what Seun deed was condemnable, but come to think of it link Seun and his misconduct with not supporting Peter Obi is dumb and childish. So, this is also an evidence that all you have been written about Tinubu is fake and not genuine, your mission is to smear any people not on the side of your candidate, I am surely going to trash the little respect I have for you. Honestly this Igbo extraction will not cease to amuse me, you throw all caution to the wind on every side. All of your behaviour on social media devoid home training. Unfortunately your attitude smear people like Pete Edoche that we have undiluted respect for. Guys, go back to the drawing board, politics is not about pulling others down like you the Igbo are doing on social medium. You people attitude betrail all of us that believe and campaigh for Peter Obi based on our personal conviction. Let me call your attention to the fact that in politics you lobby people to your side, you advocate the good deed you are bringing to the table, you educate the opposition about your capability and convinced them to cross to your side. In a plural country like Nigeria, earn other region trust that if given opportunity they will not regret.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by SonofGod231: 9:24am On May 18, 2023
shonepa:
But u never answered my question. And u go talk say u go school, prove me wrong.

Olodo, re u proud of what u have written?

We know una, if u no get something talk na to scatter.

I say na misdemeanor, u dey call am assault gud, but most trusted media called it Alleged assualt.

Na lack of research dey make loose guard mike dis.

Una papa em dey come out.

Hey,I'm not here to drag intellects with you...I can also be a knucklehead at times so I get it but you're now becoming an ASS....It was only an opinion,no malice was meant...People really need to get a life!
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2023
This rubbish guy again.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by ejimatic: 9:33am On May 18, 2023
blacknp:
Of course, why not, David Koresh took 4 ATF agents to their death, you are here complaining of holding a korofo police man against his will?
The truth is NPF made themselves a laughing stock with their work style. Who will take those who collect money on the road serious?
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by ejimatic: 9:36am On May 18, 2023
shonepa:
Nobody talk say e right to slap person. But the law is very cumbersome. If a police officer is assualted and found guilty for misconduct, the penalty of the offender will be reduced.

How u go dey compare FBI with Nigerian police.

Have u forgotten 2pac shot 2 off duty white cops for harassing a black man. He won the case.

The police seff no dey above the law.

Can yiu see now my brother?Two off duty officers withiut uniform. Any officer off duty is like any other citizen ...The NPF is the precursur of their maltreatment with their money collection points around the country.Who will take them serious?
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Youngpaperboy: 9:40am On May 18, 2023
CrimeKsmart:
This is a typical IPOB mentality. Once their antagonists are faced with one or two problems, they are quick to say it's because he didn't choose their side. Regardless of your political affiliation, everyone should condemn what Seun did and not because he did not support a particular candidate during election.

What did Obi himself change during his tenure as a governor in small Anambra in terms of security or police brutality? He changed absolutely nothing rather he aided police brutality which resulted in severe torture and Killing of young guys in the state.
You and i know that you just threw up trash. We all witnessed how insecured Anambra was, even Ngige a sitting Governor was Kidnapped. Obi came onboard and tamed all of them.. The criminals that managed to escape ran into neighbouring states. Una own na propaganda and lies.. Continue
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by BOYS2MEN: 10:04am On May 18, 2023
Mechie dat tin u call mouth..
CrimeKsmart:

Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Maliqcious: 10:07am On May 18, 2023
CrimeKsmart:

you know nothing about OBI government in Anambra please shut the f up
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by goslowgoslow(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2023
broadman20:

If Una dey travel, where is Yoruba people cluster in Abuja and other cities in Nigeria?

At least I know about Hausa people cluster and Igbos markets.
What a lame response! I bet you have never stepped out of your state if not you won't be saying Yorubas don't travel.
The Hausas you see in clusters are into trading and that is their market just like the Igbos. Yorubas are mostly into white collar jobs hence you see them mostly in offices. Go to a city like Port harcourt and check out the number of Yorubas living there just for example.
Go to London and see how Yorubas dominate the place, come to Houston Texas and see Yorubas all over, these are just few examples.
This is the first time in my life that someone will tell me Yoruba don't travel. Of course we all know that Igbos travel more than any other tribes in Nigeria. You need to leave your village and check out what is happening in the outside world.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by goslowgoslow(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2023
Maliqcious:
you know nothing about OBI government in Anambra please shut the f up
You don't need to be rude, just tell us about his government.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by missionmex(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2023
Dittodat:
Another brainless zombi diotic attention seeking MOFO.
Police reform under Obi? Lol
The same man under whom people were killed and dumped inside a river in Anambra. Dumbest idiot.
If you have common sense u will know that police reform can not be made by a governor.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by mufutau55(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
So if Seun Kuti had supported Obi he would have been FREE and allowed to slap any Policeman or even Soldiers as he deem fit?
What kind of sense do we have in Nigeria.
God help us.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by opeey(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2023
CrimeKsmart:

Thank you.. you talk mind.
Once someone oppose obidient, when the person have issues they start to mock him or her.
Hadn't been seun was part of obidients they won't allow social media rest. They will even say what he did was right.
Hypocrites like there leader peter obi. Smh
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by Segzy19: 6:47pm On May 18, 2023
Seun will come out of this and even make a music c album from this shit and still make more money...

Nigerian police slap us everyday, no one helps the ordinary citizens but now just one slap to a police officer from the citizen, the police is making a show and some idiots are supporting them...

Support Nigeria police at your own risk. They have no usefulness
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by broadman20: 9:04pm On May 18, 2023
goslowgoslow:

What a lame response! I bet you have never stepped out of your state if not you won't be saying Yorubas don't travel.
The Hausas you see in clusters are into trading and that is their market just like the Igbos. Yorubas are mostly into white collar jobs hence you see them mostly in offices. Go to a city like Port harcourt and check out the number of Yorubas living there just for example.
Go to London and see how Yorubas dominate the place, come to Houston Texas and see Yorubas all over, these are just few examples.
This is the first time in my life that someone will tell me Yoruba don't travel. Of course we all know that Igbos travel more than any other tribes in Nigeria. You need to leave your village and check out what is happening in the outside world.

Are you the only people into white collar jobs?

So Hausas and IGBOS don't do White collar jobs?

Stop this hyping abeg, Una no dey travel!

I've been to all your primitive villages in the south west, Una no dey travel. Just a handful of your people that used to leave your area and their views about others are pretty different from most of you that doesn't step outside your villages.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by goslowgoslow(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2023
broadman20:

Are you the only people into white collar jobs?

So Hausas and IGBOS don't do White collar jobs?

Stop this hyping abeg, Una no dey travel!

I've been to all your primitive villages in the south west, Una no dey travel. Just a handful of your people that used to leave your area and their views about others are pretty different from most of you that doesn't step outside your villages.

No need arguing further with you because your arguments are lame and senseless! Do you think I haven't traveled your villages in the east? I can see how enlighten the easterners are...lol...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Very local set of people living in erosion ravged communities. Tell me your state in the east I will tell you about all the nooks and craines. You can only sell this your lame comments to some people not me.
We are primitive, Hausas are primitive yet una go live una state dey gree die for another person state...🀣🀣🀣🀣 Una dey live with the primitive people.
For your information I am not saying Hausas and Igbos don't do white collar jobs , I meant Yorubas outside lean towards that more than trading, since you lack the ability to comprehend.
I won't go further with you on this matter if you say Yorubas don't travel let it be but it takes only a village person like you to say that, it is also obvious that you have hate for Yorubas but we don't care you are nobody! Keep going about embarrassing yourself with your baseless opinion!
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by broadman20: 6:00am On May 19, 2023
goslowgoslow:

No need arguing further with you because your arguments are lame and senseless! Do you think I haven't traveled your villages in the east? I can see how enlighten the easterners are...lol...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Very local set of people living in erosion ravged communities. Tell me your state in the east I will tell you about all the nooks and craines. You can only sell this your lame comments to some people not me.
We are primitive, Hausas are primitive yet una go live una state dey gree die for another person state...🀣🀣🀣🀣 Una dey live with the primitive people.
For your information I am not saying Hausas and Igbos don't do white collar jobs , I meant Yorubas outside lean towards that more than trading, since you lack the ability to comprehend.
I won't go further with you on this matter if you say Yorubas don't travel let it be but it takes only a village person like you to say that, it is also obvious that you have hate for Yorubas but we don't care you are nobody! Keep going about embarrassing yourself with your baseless opinion!

You talk like a kid, we travel to other peoples place to do business and exploits just like the Europeans and Americans will leave their comfort zones and come to local place like Africa and do business and exploits.

So you must see why we do things more than you people?
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by goslowgoslow(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2023
broadman20:

You talk like a kid, we travel to other peoples place to do business and exploits just like the Europeans and Americans will leave their comfort zones and come to local place like Africa and do business and exploits.

So you must see why we do things more than you people?
Olodo.... have a good morning. Keep fooling yourself pikin wey dem born yesterday. I lived 26 good years between east and south south, I dare you to mention your state and your LGA!
They travel to explore like European lmao..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ Take 26 years away from your age and tell me what you have left, you think say na tata u dey follow talk because we dey internet? Yes you do a lot more than us including all the fake drugs and other bad products in Nigeria yes na una I agree.
He his changing the narratives to another thing, you are a tribalist and you need help.
A beg enjoy your day
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by broadman20: 9:31am On May 19, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Olodo.... have a good morning. Keep fooling yourself pikin wey dem born yesterday. I lived 26 good years between east and south south, I dare you to mention your state and your LGA!
They travel to explore like European lmao..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ Take 26 years away from your age and tell me what you have left, you think say na tata u dey follow talk because we dey internet? A beg enjoy your day

My village is more developed in terms of everything more than the hole you Γ§ame from.

See this olodo o!

I was at Ode in Ekiti state last month for a burial...... hmmmmm! I just pity that people, with a former senator o! But that place is just useless, very useless, all they know is witchcraft and wizardry.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by goslowgoslow(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2023
broadman20:

My village is more developed in terms of everything more than the hole you Γ§ame from.

See this olodo o!

I was at Ode in Ekiti state last month for a burial...... hmmmmm! I just pity that people, with a former senator o! But that place is just useless, very useless, all they know is witchcraft and wizardry.
Gibberish small pikin! Bounce! Na me and your father supposed to dey talk you too small.
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by broadman20: 1:43pm On May 19, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Gibberish small pikin! Bounce! Na me and your father supposed to dey talk you too small.

Show us the pictures of your village and the name, very simple and you resolve to calling names.

Just a typical Yoruba man behaviour.

Very lazy People who depend so much on government for everything.

One day you will ask government to clean your bumbum
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by goslowgoslow(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2023
broadman20:

Show us the pictures of your village and the name, very simple and you resolve to calling names.

Just a typical Yoruba man behaviour.

Very lazy People who depend so much on government for everything.

One day you will ask government to clean your bumbum
A child that is less than 25 years. Na your father you dey insult not me because I didn't call you any name.
See someone that cannot mention his state and LGA since yesterday that I asked asking me to post pictures of my village.
Lmao 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Yorubas are lazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Apa!...
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by MySolace: 6:16pm On May 19, 2023
CrimeKsmart:

U people will just sit and type nonsense post...
Peter Obi is never short of anything he portrays to be....
Re: David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest by MySolace: 6:18pm On May 19, 2023
Monaco2:
Make God no let us fall o…pipo go just Dey wait for ur downfall so dem go get Wetin to talk about u
... especially wen u talk bad at peoples misfortune, be sure to get a payback wen urs strikes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.