Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? (958 Views)

Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? / Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Testiebobo(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2023
GOD FORBID!!! Even if I will manage any other type of girl, I can't marry a lady that cannot cook ordinary MOI MOI. I don't know of other guys, but a lady should at least know how to cook some reasonable foods, Or else she will have to return to her mother to learn hw to cook. Dat my own thoughts, what is ur thoughts bout dis??

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Jashub: 9:57am On May 18, 2023
A lady that can't cook is more useless than a prostitute

7 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Ireportlive: 9:58am On May 18, 2023
Culinary skills can be learnt within six months

Will you leave the love of your life with good quality over a skill that can be aquired?!

If you marry an hardworking girl you can afford a chef and cook like hilda

3 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Draslo(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2023
You no fit marry Oyinbo be that. Many of them cannot cook and are not willing to learn.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by SonofGod231: 10:08am On May 18, 2023
Yes,men still marry these same type of women and are happy with them.
I know someone who employed a cook to do all the cooking and baking in the house. His wife doesn't bother with cooking,washing or ironing...so?!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2023
grin
Banny wey no sabi cook, I no go fit get any business to do with her........But Banny wey sabi cook,let her be told that it's written somewhere in the Bible that she has won more than half of the keys to her man's heart already......

angry. I remember how my younger bro brought one banny home last year to introduce to my popsman...she was a very pretty girl but whenever it came to cooking,she was zero percent angry. Na so so fastfood she dey order for...Less than a week ,na once my brother account begin show red grin. Nobody tell my brother... Immediately she said she wanted to go pay her parents a visit,na so my bro kukuma ghost her ASAP...Tho she wanted to come back but it was already too late because my brother had already told her via WhatsApp that he can't be with her.....

Las las,most bannies of these days don't know how to cook or how to manage a home......I wonder how most of you men Manage to stay with such type of species ....My pity goes to such men for free of chargeangry

4 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by visaclick: 10:13am On May 18, 2023
Me keh, a lady without good cooking skills is useless. Before i met my wife was many ladies with good characteristics but that cooking skill was my main criteria. Imagine dropping 10k and still can’t eat the food prepared from it.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by GreatAchiever1: 10:15am On May 18, 2023
Not really a deal breaker for me if she's seriously eager to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Jennyclay(f): 10:24am On May 18, 2023
No one is perfect. If she can’t cook and you truly love her then take her to culinary school. Let her learn how to cook.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by LivingSage: 10:50am On May 18, 2023
If this were to happen to man, you'll never be this persuasive.
You're biase hope you're aware
Jennyclay:
No one is perfect. If she can’t cook and you truly love her then take her to culinary school. Let her learn how to cook.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by illicit(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

I like ur complexion

wink
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 18, 2023
Can you cook?

Or is it only the lady that gets hungry and you don't
Testiebobo:
GOD FORBID!!! Even if I will manage any other type of girl, I can't marry a lady that cannot cook ordinary MOI MOI. I don't know of other guys, but a lady should at least know how to cook some reasonable foods, Or else she will have to return to her mother to learn hw to cook. Dat my own thoughts, what is ur thoughts bout dis??

2 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by pryme(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2023
No,
IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO.

No one was born a cook, we all learn. With over 1000s of recipes and cooking instructions on YOUTUBE, not knowing how to cook is the choice of the person.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
See this hypocritical farm tool. If it was the other way round on broke men u will quickly shout no but u want someone to put up with ur potty cooking shitty head. U see urself Why can't u invest also in a broke man to set him up for good if u love him truly? But u hoes want us to love u the way u are when u can't reciprocate same undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by wisdomkid: 1:48pm On May 18, 2023
Jashub:
A lady that can't cook is more useless than a prostitute

grin grin grin grin

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Evestar200(f): 1:55pm On May 18, 2023
She can learn if she is willing to learn it
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by xpiranza88: 3:30pm On May 18, 2023
From her early age to the point of settling down and she no sabi cook ......waiting she they use her life do since......
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by simplepee(f): 7:53pm On May 18, 2023
I’m more concerned about you calling cooking of moi moi “ordinary”😂. You did not even mention noodles, dey play.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Culinary skills can be learnt within six months

Will you leave the love of your life with good quality over a skill that can be aquired?!

If you marry an hardworking girl you can afford a chef and cook like hilda

Then let learn before we take the bold step of marriage.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? by Ayojideonline(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2023
Every girl should learn to cook as well as boys who can.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Would You Choose? / I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me / Yoruba Ladies Are The Ultimate Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.