Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,579 members, 7,770,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (227426 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2011
For those who are interested in re-spraying and oven baking their vehicles to achieve that premium quality factory grade finish at a very minimal cost, I would like to introduce our company; Pristine Automobile Body Shop to you. You can call me on 08027338500, 08115051844 or email info@pristineautosng.com, deluxefinishings@hotmail.com and our workshop is situated at Plot 33 Ojota mechanic village Ojota Lagos. Below is a picture of our ultra modern spray booth/ oven
Our website is www.pristineautosng.com You can also like us on facebook via the following http://www.facebook.com/Pristinepaintjobs.
You can also follow us on twitter; @PristineAutosNg and our instagram page is: PristineAutosNg
We look forward to hearing from you. smiley

[size=24pt]*Edited 18/02/2016 We are currently offering a promotional price of 48,000 Naira only to oven bake and respray your car and this price also covers minor panel beating works. Kindly note that our services is available only in Lagos for now thanx. [/size]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2011
Tastefully finished products.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Piedpiper(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2011
Whats the charge for treating a car ? And could you post before and after pix of finished jobs?

3 Likes

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
@piedpiper
Thanx for your enquiry, it normally costs between 80 - 150k to re-spray and bake a vehicle depending size of vehicle and extent of work to be done. I would also be posting the pictures you asked as time goes on.

@All
Our company is located in Lagos so we can only attend to requests in Lagos.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by bong4(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
Nice finish for the Murano. Can i get the same effect and result for my benz 190 same wine colour. how much and how long will it take to finish the job. reply ASAP. drop ur contacts too. number and address.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
Before and after

4 Likes

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
The picture resolution of the acura is not so good, hopefully this would be better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by bong4(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
chief you are yet to answer my question but i noted from your last post that you did not spray the rim of the tyres. why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by dezo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
i am interested. name and address pls so i can come over to your workshop
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2011
For premium quality oven baked vehicle respraying at it's best, call 08027338500
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Pukkah: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2011
I don't have a car for you but I like your spirit of hardwork and entrepreneurship. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
@pukkah
Thanx, very much appreciated.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
After

2 Shares

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Yorubaman2: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
This is so cool - More grease to your elbow -
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
The toyota in the picture below was accidented  at the rear end(salvage tokunbo), unfortunately I didn't take the 'before' picture but this is what looks like fresh from the oven

1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by bong4(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
Good Day, Your post is quite interesting. I need you to make some clearification. I do not stay in Lagos but i can bring it down for the job.
1. How many days does your job take say for a mercedes 190.
2. Do you do body work ie panel beating since i have little body work to do on it.
3. If you do not do body work, do u have a very good panel beater for a mercedes benz 190 car.

Thanks as i await your response.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Shagati(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
Do you part spray vehicles or your equipment is suited to the whole car only?
Car (Dark Grey 2008 Accord) is spanking clean but the Mrs had an argument with the gate while driving into the compound so there is a small dent in the front left fender that needs to be beaten and sprayed

it's located at Plot 33 Ojota mechanic Village near Motorways Plaza Lagos
Is it the Mech village @ the end of Ikosi road before you exit onto 7up? If yes, I know the place and I am located just a few blocks away

Shagati
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2011
@bong4
Yes we do panel beating and full body works and it would take up to four days to complete work on the vehicle.

@shagati
Yes we can sort out the fender of your car. However my location is not the mechanic village at ikosi junction it is closer to the lawma dump site after motorways plaza.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
Good effort, Pastor.

My only gripe is the preparation. I also do bodywork, including custom work. But I completely strip the car down, like this:

Doors removed, handles, trim, glass and inner upholstery removed. Doors prepared and painted off car, including inside if colour is being changed.
Bumpers removed, trim removed as applicable, bumpers prepared and painted off the car, including insides if colour is being changed.
Fenders removed, side repeaters, trim removed as applicable, fenders painted off car, inside treated to prevent rust from inside out.
Bonnet removed, badges and grille / trim removed as applicable, bonnet prepared and painted off car, including inside if colour is being changed.
Boot lid / tailgate removed, glass, badges and trim removed as applicable, bootlid / tailgate prepared and painted off car, including inside if colour is being changed.
Wiper mechanism and blades / arms removed from front scuttle, scuttle prepared for paint as required.
Front and rear screens removed from bodyshell, if non-bonded type. Glass flange / frame treated against rust, prepared for paint.
All spoilers, side skirts removed from bodyshell, prepared for paint, plastic primer applied.
Any aerials removed from roof / fender, area prepared.
Sunroof (if fitted) removed, sunroof channels prepared for paint, sunroof panel removed, prepared and painted off car (if metal).
Petrol filler flap removed, recess prepared, petrol flap prepared and painted, on both sides.
Wheels removed from car, wheel arch liners removed, and wheel arches prepared for paint, if colour is being changed.
Mud flaps (if fitted) removed.
Rear lamps removed, lamp recesses prepared for paint.
Headlamps / foglamps / indicators (as applicable) removed, recesses prepared for paint.
Data stickers, airbag warning stickers, fuel octane stickers, tyre pressure stickers removed from door recesses, front panel, glue residues removed.
VIN plate removed from front panel (if panel is being painted due to colour change).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
@siena
Sounds like you strip down the car completely like the car pictured below, yes we could do that but it's a lot more labour intensive, costs much more, takes a lot more time and worse still most people can't tell the difference. However if a customer insists that is what he wants and is ready to pay the bill, we are more than willing to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
@siena
Sounds like you strip down the car completely like the car pictured below, yes we could do that but it's a lot more labour intensive, takes a lot more time, costs much more and worse still most people can't tell the difference. However if a customer insists that is what he wants and is ready to pay the bill, we are more than willing to do it.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2011
Before and after

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2011
After

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2011
Before and after

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2011
After

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
Before and after

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
After

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2011
Before

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2011
After

1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com or call 08027338500 for more info. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by nissparts(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hello,

You have not responded to the question about how long it would normally take to spray a car with minimal bodywork?

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.