Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229623 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com or call 08027338500 for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2011
Before

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
After

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
Restored

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by bong4(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
nice jobs, keep it up.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by nissparts(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ok, thanks.
Is it that downward slope beside mobil?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
nissparts:

Ok, thanks.
Is it that downward slope beside mobil?

No it's not! My workshop is close to the former Lagos toll gate. My number is in my first post you could give me a call and I would give you the description if you want to come. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
@bong4
Thanx smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2011
For premium quality oven baked vehicle respraying at it's best, call 08027338500
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2011
Give your car that brand new factory fresh look wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
Inquiries are welcome smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by papy4real: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2011
How long and how much would it cost me to respray my 2005 Toyota Matrix because i don't reside in Lagos and will just have to bring it down . The colour is Silver which i don't intend to change and it has little or no body work to be done on it. I i'm only respraying it cos i want it to look cleaner and sweeter, lolz. I will be expecting your response.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2011
papy4real:

How long and how much would it cost me to respray my 2005 Toyota Matrix because i don't reside in Lagos and will just have to bring it down . The colour is Silver which i don't intend to change and it has little or no body work to be done on it. I i'm only respraying it cos i want it to look cleaner and sweeter, lolz. I will be expecting your response.

Sorry I am just replying your post as I haven't been here in a while, it's normally difficult to give an estimate on a vehicle we haven't seen but our minimum charge is 80k assuming there are no issues. Charges could go as high as 150k depending on the scope of the work.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
The yuletide season / new year season is fast approaching, give your car that brand new look to celebrate the season. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2011
Freshly baked

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
Freshly baked 'discussion continues' belonging to a nairalander  cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2012
Happy new year guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2012
Before (The Porche cayene turbo; world's fastest production SUV)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2012
After a colour change cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2012
wink

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
Freshly baked wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Factory grade finish
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Flawless

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by kemonline: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
Does anyone also spray powerbikes and what wud it cost me and ofcourse how long would it take?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2012
Yes we do spray Power bikes, cost would be subject to physical inspection.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
New look smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
Painstakingly perfect finish.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2012
Enquiries welcome, volume discounts available for car dealers smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2012
Nice....
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2012
micha3l: Nice....

Thanx smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
Looking as good as new!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.