Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa (20279 Views)

LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko / Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa by Clinton14(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This All Pigs Congress Party, is truly Evil. sad

They want Nigeria to be a One Party State. undecided

Even Obasanjo's PDP no do reach dis one. 😏

You are daft!
Is APC dragging with labour party in Abia?
Re: Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa by Nee71: 3:52pm On May 19, 2023
Pandora the lamba land general always quick to respond to inanity but will be silent when it comes to escapades of IPOB. I have not heard anything categorical from him since the miscreants roasted US embassy officers and police like yam in Anambra, the state he uses as evidence of his stewardship. It's just pathetic that a section of igbo people have lost their senses and continue to chase shadows when their region burn. What happened in Anambra should be a source of serious concern for igno leaders. Unfortunately, their selfish political ambition outweigh their sense of responsibility. When are these people going to wake up? You guys had a beautiful thing (which was peace) and you are throwing it away out of spite...
Re: Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa by Hidentity(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Wider to where, bro
What you've stated isn't the law as recent decisions have established.
Re: Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa by HopeSpencer: 4:56pm On May 19, 2023
SwissMass:
You are talking of Alex when Peter Obi is the target, they challenged eligibility of being part of the election not actually the actual primary election

Were you not alive when David Lyon on Bayelsa was sacked on eligibility?
Re: Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa by Mummyfour(f): 4:58pm On May 19, 2023
chidiokay:

Anacondas can be restrained and contained but you see Zombedient is worst than of them all,
We want sane Opposition, we want objective and mature opposition not these .....
so APC even as an opposition then and now the government in power is sane abi?.

If that is your own idea of sanity, please enjoy yourself.
I wish you all the best with your anaconda that you have tamed in your bedroom

Re: Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2023
E go understand say na Nigeria we dey.
Re: Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa by chidiokay: 5:26pm On May 19, 2023
Mummyfour:
so APC even as an opposition then and now the government in power is sane abi?.

If that is your own idea of sanity, please enjoy yourself.
I wish you all the best with your anaconda that you have tamed in your bedroom

APC did not place opposition by insulting & dragging virtually everyone with a contrary opinion in 2015. there was no such thing as headless mob

Do you know APC as suffered more losses in court as ruling party more than any opposition party in the last 8yrs ... but people won't notice.

Opposition is sancrosanct to democracy and helps keep government on there toes, But what we have seen obedient do in the 8months is not opposition its plain madness, hypocrisy & double standards, if APC didnt do opposition right, then obedient should set a good precedents instead of taking it lower.

My anacoda goes anywhere i go, its not something i can leave behind cheesy
Re: Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa by AlphaWolf27: 5:56pm On May 19, 2023
Hate the message not the messenger.
Re: Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa by delpee(f): 6:44pm On May 19, 2023
Why is a case in respect of Abia being heard in Kano Court? I don't understand. I thought jurisdiction for cases at the lower levels covers the state affected or the regional base at appeal level.

Ojukwu’s Children Vow Not To Support Bianca’s Senatorial Ambition / Feyisetan Fayose Distributes Delivery Kits To Pregnant Women (Photos) / Flood Along Old Ife Road Ibadan Delays Daily Routine