Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) (55096 Views)

Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many / Gunmen Raid Thisday Abuja Office, Threaten To Kill Staff / Breaking: IPOB Unkown Gunmen Raid Anambra Community, Rape Women Kidnap Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by femmoy(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2023
May God kill all carriers of fake news in this country.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2023
Too bad
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by marshmonii: 10:11am On May 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
We all know they are ipob but let us just play along and call them unknown gunmen...

Source Verified by Facebook Maria Ude Nwachi

This could be Fulani herds men
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by eleniyan2020: 10:12am On May 20, 2023
oonyeoma50:
They are doing all these killings because Peter Obi is going to become the President of Nigeria. They think they can stop him by killing people.
for this one to become president,this country will not exist again!
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Johncarlo07: 10:12am On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

They won’t blame Buhari/Fulani again since he will be leaving office. Tinubu and Yoruba’s will be next in their blame list.

One even said, it’s Iran that’s attacking them, because they are Jews

The way u pple are obsessed wit d igbos, pple Will think u pple love Dem genuinely.

More Dan 100 pple were slaughtered in Plateau state on Thursday. U pple didn't discuss abt it here.
D one dat happened in Anambra una carry am for head lyk gala.

Senseless individuals full town.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Moreign001(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2023
Ipob or Unknown Gun men, Anambra is a state in Nigeria, let the Government do the right thing.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:15am On May 20, 2023
oonyeoma50:
They are doing all these killings because Peter Obi is going to become the President of Nigeria. They think they can stop him by killing people.

You're fooling yourself and you know it ! Lol,it's funny how you guys now want one of your own to be President of "Zoo" ! Igbo man will never be President of Nigeria in the next 50/years !
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by OkoAmarashy: 10:17am On May 20, 2023
HardBishop:

🤣🤣🤣Obi being a silent billionaire is more useful and a great resource than your entire generation. He has come to rescue this nation ravaged from TINUBU and his gangs and cohort.

Let him go and rescue your mother hiding under the bed every Monday like a scared dog..
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2023
Ellupee
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Demolakay: 10:19am On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

They won’t blame Buhari/Fulani again since he will be leaving office. Tinubu and Yoruba’s will be next in their blame list.

One even said, it’s Iran that’s attacking them, because they are Jews

The way u pple are obsessed wit d igbos, pple Will think u pple love Dem genuinely.

More Dan 100 pple were slaughtered in Plateau state on Thursday. U pple didn't discuss abt it here.
D one dat happened in Anambra una carry am for head lyk gala.

Senseless individuals full town.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by joacquim: 10:19am On May 20, 2023
Thanks God it’s no longer Fulani helmsmen, they can’t lie on them anymore at same time they can’t mention the culprit

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by HardBishop: 10:20am On May 20, 2023
johnjose68:

Pele ode. Why calling your falling mumu soldiers, hero. No be your Ojukwu looked for wahala and wahala visited him.

Instead of you to blame your fo.olish Biafran soldiers, you are calling them hero angry angry

And as to becoming the president, it is not given, it is taken... meaning you work for it and form alliance with other regions that you detest so much.

Those regions that you believe caused your misfortune...will determine whether you will have a taste at presidency or not...by my calculations, that will be after 50 years, if at all. Go and leave with that. I don't expect you to agree or be happy...that's the reality.

cool cool cool

Also please, continue to sit at home, we are enjoying it. Extend it to Tuesdays and Wednesdays, we want to check something 😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Edusouls(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2023
Moreign001:
Ipob or Unknown Gun men, Anambra is a state in Nigeria, let the Government do the right thing.
hahaha na now una know say anambra na part of Nigeria? I thought it was Biafra land before..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by hammerT: 10:22am On May 20, 2023
EXACTLY THE SAME PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTACK ON US CONVOY.

THE SAME PEOPLE RESPOSIBLE FOR ATTACK IN BENUE, PLATEAU, KADUNA, NASARAWA.

NOW THEY HAVE ATTACKED ANAMBRA.

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS, WE WILL GO AFTER THEM AND KILL TWICE AS MUCH.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Slurity(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2023
IPOB OR UNKNOWN GOVERMENT ARE NOT TERRORIST, THEY ARE OUR BROTHERS AND WE KNOW THEM WELL---- OBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by nonhuman(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2023
Edusouls:
idiot Dey there nahh they call imo state that have fought their battle so well, than to focus on that anambra jungle were so many militia groups are deep rooted, abi MNK una freedom fighter from Fulani and buhari have now started consuming una , cursed tribe
says a man from the demonic tribe with lazy imbeciles
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by IncredibleWrite: 10:29am On May 20, 2023
Sergio101:
The Killing was very bad.

But this is what happened

On Thursday......two criminals stole Keke from a man and were heading Amaokpala, on reaching Amaokpala, the Vigilante group gave them a run and informed the Vigilante of Awgbu community.

So this fleeing gunmen were ambushed at Awgbu and caught by the Awgbu local security.

Jungle justice were meted on them. The security forces bought fuel and burn them alive (two of them.......one from Bobo, one from Awka).

So on Friday's night thier fellow criminals came for retaliation.

First they went to the base of the Vigilante group to vent thier anger......but nobody was there.

So they rushed directly to Eke Awgbu market where the burning of their Colligue took place. They shot sparodically ......killing three people and set the black markets where the fuel for burning their colligue were gotten on fire.

Unfortunately.....one elderly man that couldn't run was in his own shop (the black market shops were built in linear form). So the burned the man together with his shop.

Making it 4 dead victims and others that were injured.

The criminals must surely be apprehended.

(Info's are showing that they are from Awka)
I'm from Awgbu and reading this online is sad. I called home and I think your own analysis is the closest to reality, not these unknown gunmen talk they are peddling around. God help my hometown.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:29am On May 20, 2023
Igbos are the last tribe that would want to hurt themselves, as far as all indications show; these atrocities being perpetrated in the South East are politically sponsored.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by IncredibleWrite: 10:30am On May 20, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
This is my village, what happened there is community crisis
Same here. Where are you from in Awgbu?
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by IncredibleWrite: 10:32am On May 20, 2023
Brown2012:

Awgbu town's king and people sold their lands to Fulani herdsmen. So let's not be surprised, this is the work of Fulani herdsmen now trying to pin it on ipob.
This has nothing to do with Fulani but an inter-community clash. And we didn't sell any land to Fulani people
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 10:35am On May 20, 2023
oonyeoma50:

God bless you. This unknown gunmen whatever in the south east is the hand work of those in government to create unrest in the south east just as the north.

But some people are too blind to see. Some south east politicians know this but they keep their mouth shut because they are the ones in government.

These people do not just come out to shoot and kill people for free. They are paid for it and that's why they are doing it. Someone is financing them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by HardBishop: 10:36am On May 20, 2023
johnjose68:

Pele ode. Why calling your falling mumu soldiers, hero. No be your Ojukwu looked for wahala and wahala visited him.

Instead of you to blame your fo.olish Biafran soldiers, you are calling them hero angry angry

And as to becoming the president, it is not given, it is taken... meaning you work for it and form alliance with other regions that you detest so much.

Those regions that you believe caused your misfortune...will determine whether you will have a taste at presidency or not...by my calculations, that will be after 50 years, if at all. Go and leave with that. I don't expect you to agree or be happy...that's the reality.

cool cool cool

Also please, continue to sit at home, we are enjoying it. Extend it to Tuesdays and Wednesdays, we want to check something 😀

🤣🤣 Gi bu ezigbite EWU 🤣🤣 Obi came just to help you... Una don rule for 33 years and more YET Nothing to show...... I just pray hard let TINUBU never include Ibos in his cabinet just to prove how his govt can go. We no go protest but continue to laugh at your wailing just like how BUHARI keeps punishment.

How ojukwu looked for wahala? Na mumu u beoooo. Instead of you pple killing emeka nzeogwu and his gangs, the whole north, west and south went on a killing spree butchered many fleeing igbos fleeing to the East. Igbos have to defend their father land but still went and kill millions🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Sometimes I ask.
Anytime I see Nigerians, all I see are murderers blood thirsty dark beings.....
It pains me I saw pure Igbo breeds marrying you dark YORUBAS trying to change and alter your DNA
What is going on in Nigeria is punishment from God so No matter how skillful TINUBU rule, I don't think he can succeed, except a sacrifices should silence the innocent crying bloods🤣🤣🤣🤣. Obasanjo, Yar adua, good luck, even BUHARI has tried. Nothing has happened
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Segzy19: 10:39am On May 20, 2023
Lol! Na today e start abi....
Continue in Ur denial!

oonyeoma50:

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by rajiedreez: 10:40am On May 20, 2023
Tell me someone from that community doesn't know about it before hand.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:
They will be here shortly to blame Bola Tinubu!

I have never seen lots who don’t take responsibility. They will always have something to blame, but not themselves.

These criminals were celebrated in their earlier days, and now that they have grown wings, Buhari and a Tinubu is to blame.

Let’s wait for comments and see who they will heap blames on.
People that are already blaming Buhari and APC for creating IPOB..

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Nicenixon: 10:41am On May 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The incompetent con artist cum religious criminal is not interested in what happens in the state he governed for 8 years since he is enjoying peace and safety in Lagos State.

He is more interested in what US is discussing with the incoming president of the fed rep of Nigeria.

Little wonder UK detained and later deported him to Nigeria, then warned its citizens against visiting his state.
leave that man alone o, let his followers continue to gorgeously hype him, atleast he is no more the governor of Anambra state but they have the license to attack Tinubu if anything goes wrong in Lagos state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Segzy19: 10:41am On May 20, 2023
You are very right!
In all of these you won't hear Peter Obi say anything. He is just focused on an imaginary stolen mandate yet his people are killing themselves daily. His state is being turned to a killing farm... What a selfish man

PlayerMeji:
Lost of these guys are in the South West,,,

They cannot go back to their villages out of fear of ugm, esn and ipob....yet the Yoruba people that have hosted them are their worst enemies.

Hypocrites..all of them
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by BlackAdams007: 10:42am On May 20, 2023
Benwallt:

Then go to hospital and get checked. Cure your sickness first.

Abeg ooo I'm not Buhari or Tinubu.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by okuwehcris: 10:43am On May 20, 2023
[quote author=Staphylococcus post=123245220]They will be here shortly to blame Bola Tinubu!

I have never seen lots who don’t take responsibility. They will always have something to blame, but not themselves.

These criminals were celebrated in their earlier days, and now that they have grown wings, Buhari and a Tinubu is to blame.

Let’s wait for comments and see who they will heap blames on.

Two days ago about seven where killed in Agric opposite volks barracks. It wasn't in news or term as a tribal issue, but once it's the East, a tribal centiments is attached to it, "some if this things are politically motivated", but at the same it's not a good idea

The East should also talk to it's people about the issues as not to cause economic sabotage. No investor will want to put their money where security is not guaranteed.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Nicenixon: 10:43am On May 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Peter Obi is one of the invitees to the swearing in ceremony of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Nigeria, as the president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria.

Advise him to honour the invitation because that is the closest he can ever get to the presidency. He may not have this opportunity again in his lifetime.
It is not he may, it is he will never get that opportunity again in his life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.