Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) (55129 Views)

Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many / Gunmen Raid Thisday Abuja Office, Threaten To Kill Staff / Breaking: IPOB Unkown Gunmen Raid Anambra Community, Rape Women Kidnap Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Ken4Christ: 10:46am On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:
They will be here shortly to blame Bola Tinubu!

I have never seen lots who don’t take responsibility. They will always have something to blame, but not themselves.

These criminals were celebrated in their earlier days, and now that they have grown wings, Buhari and a Tinubu is to blame.

Let’s wait for comments and see who they will heap blames on.

The FG takes the blame. They are in charge of security and huge budget is allocated for security. If you employ a gate man to guard your house and thief comes in to steal, the first person you will apprehend is the security man at the gate.

This is the most useless government I have ever seen in the history of my existence on earth.

But kill a Fulani man, they will definitely apprehend the killers. Nigerians should please have sense for once.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2023
BlackAdams007:

Abeg ooo I'm not Buhari or Tinubu.

Baddest but you said you are sick. That was why I said you should get checked. Buhari dey ball everyday o.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Nicenixon: 10:53am On May 20, 2023
I dy warn my guys when this nonsense started but no o, they called me different names but now, they don move from Ekwusigo due to the unrest to join me in Akwa, I no just fit laugh.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Sergio101(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2023
IncredibleWrite:
I'm from Awgbu and reading this online is sad. I called home and I think your own analysis is the closest to reality, not these unknown gunmen talk they are peddling around. God help my hometown.

Bro I'm from Agulu.

I knew what happened. I know that elderly man that was burned in his shop
Rip to the dead

It's not any IPOB.

The miscreants must surely meet thier Waterloo.

May God heal our land
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:57am On May 20, 2023
They should use those burnt prepare Ofe Nsala.....

Awon eranko

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2023
God no try for Nigeria walahi
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Mallamjp(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2023
If na FULANI HERDSMEN carryout this attack, Sahara Reporters, Guardians, ChannelsTv and other hypocritic southern news channel would have broadcast it within 1 hour.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Timmi: 11:05am On May 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
We all know they are ipob but let us just play along and call them unknown gunmen...

Source Verified by Facebook Maria Ude Nwachi

At least these ibo/Igbo/ipob wailers will not blame the Fulani. Let them continue killing themselves under their governor's nose.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 11:06am On May 20, 2023
FG was right classifying them a terrorist organization but FG is unfair not classifying Fulani herders as a bigger terrorist organization. If you currently live in other parts of Nigeria, don't return to South East for now until peace returns to the trouble zone. May God bring peace to South East
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 11:06am On May 20, 2023
Iboland has gone to the dogs. In days to come we are going to see many more ibos moving to the southwest. Mind you, among those ones will be many criminals and other dregs of the ibo society.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Faposky95: 11:08am On May 20, 2023
Look nobody is really a fool.....fact is, people love playing the fool......
The Fg and State governments have the authority to do one thing....kill rm all....

Yet they play the fool....
So who's masses to do otherwise......
...or make dem call me gunman

Kill them all......
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Nchenches: 11:15am On May 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
We all know they are ipob but let us just play along and call them unknown gunmen...

Op
IPOB killing people it wants to get Biafra restored for?

Who did you sell your brain cells to?
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by shegra58: 11:18am On May 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Their region is burning but Tinubu is their problem

Bunch of Mofos cheesy

RIP to the departed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Assurance2023: 11:20am On May 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

They are more concerned about Lagos while their backyard is almost deserted by terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Nchenches: 11:21am On May 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Below you can see the human flesh burnt by the ipob and unknown gunmen.
Source number 3 Daily news reporters on Facebook see their link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JhHt9yMwjburGrwj94RSpVrjenyBdWERfr6uZFSVpwRzzHisfsd9F2EevPyEnPJbl&id=100064055132675&mibextid=Nif5oz

The thought of possible restoration of Biafra gives a parasite like you sleepless nights. You stay awake all night inventing propaganda of falsehood of "Igbos are killing Igbos" to paint Igbos dark before the world.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by GoodCane: 11:24am On May 20, 2023
stanluiz:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/2-feared-dead-in-anambra-community-after-attack/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiH6N3Vr4L_AhWkmFwKHdFlAI0QFnoECB4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1epjD_K_OadFqP8stR77_u

Op. I have the news from a reliable source which is vangard. The killing has nothing to do with gunmen.

The community is having a leadership problem. Due to this, factional leadership emerge fighting for supremacy in the community.

Is more like Communial clash. The two communities are fighting which result in burning and killing.

Their case is still in court. The court will finally
decide who owns the community.

Go and read the news from Vanguard and change the topic.

This is a big lie bro. That is not what happened.

I read from a credible source that the vegilantee and the people captured some thieves (who went and stole from a nearby community) and these thieves are cultist. After capturing them, they burnt some of the thieves and some escaped. Those that escaped went and brought their fellow cultist members and they raided the community and burnt their markets and killed people
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by GoodCane: 11:27am On May 20, 2023
stanluiz:
Is it a Communial clash.

The two communities are fighting because of land.

It has nothing to do with gunmen.

I have the news from a reliable source.

The Op is fake news merchant.

It is not a communal clash. It's cultist arm robbery caught and burnt. Then the cultist members evaded the community and started attacking people
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by nedekid: 11:27am On May 20, 2023
kingsceemark:

Please somebody should check on this 1mbecile, all your stupid and useless posts are all about IPOB AND ESN, something is totally wrong with your picture, you be like person wey escape from the hospital bed. You really need help, your picture says a lot about your condition
Look at his face, does he look like someone that should be taken seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Christistruth03: 11:33am On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

I have never seen lots who don’t take responsibility. They will always have something to blame, but not themselves.

These criminals were celebrated in their earlier days, and now that they have grown wings, Buhari and a Tinubu is to blame.

If they will not blame Tinubu

It is MC Oluomo they will blame

May Jesus Christ console and Comfort the Families

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by nisai: 11:34am On May 20, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Iboland has gone to the dogs. In days to come we are going to see many more ibos moving to the southwest. Mind you, among those ones will be many criminals and other dregs of the ibo society.
cry
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Christistruth03: 11:35am On May 20, 2023
G00DHardDick:

It is not a communal clash. It's cultist arm robbery caught and burnt. Then the cultist members evaded the community and started attacking people

So you don't know that Ipob is a Cult

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by emmaitive(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2023
Staphylococcus:

mumu, just as you blame Jonathan for everything abi
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by GoodCane: 11:38am On May 20, 2023
Christistruth03:

So you don't know that Ipob is a Cult

Same Way oduwawa and OPEC are terrorist groups. In Osun and Ibadan, skulls and human heads are sold for #20,000 each
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by luluman: 12:15pm On May 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

You really have a serious problem, you don't even know when you make dumb statements.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Mikkeal: 12:21pm On May 20, 2023
oonyeoma50:
They are doing all these killings because Peter Obi is going to become the President of Nigeria. They think they can stop him by killing people.
I THINK THIS IS A JEST ,BUT IF NOT YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL ,BLAME EVERYTHING ON ANYBODY BUT YOUR MISERABLE SELF ,IF YOU FART EVEN ITS TINUBU'S FALT
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Mikkeal: 12:22pm On May 20, 2023
oonyeoma50:
They are doing all these killings because Peter Obi is going to become the President of Nigeria. They think they can stop him by killing people.
I THINK THIS IS A JEST ,BUT IF NOT YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL ,BLAME EVERYTHING ON ANYBODY BUT YOUR MISERABLE SELVES,IF YOU FART EVEN ITS TINUBU'S FAULT
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Zealag(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2023
If you destroy the place you call home, nobody will re-built it for you and the moment you realize you can't build it anymore,you remain homeless.Ndi Anambra our state is still home for all#Say no to war#Say no to unnecessary killings
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2023
Anambra should be left alone. Whats the gain?
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Ohraykon: 12:42pm On May 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Peter Obi is one of the invitees to the swearing in ceremony of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Nigeria, as the president and C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nigeria.

Advise him to honour the invitation because that is the closest he can ever get to the presidency. He may not have this opportunity again in his lifetime.
tell your jaganbandit he will soon retire to his hometown in iragbiji or his drug country guinea soon!!!
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by babajero(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

The fulanis are systematically carrying out ethnic cleansing in the East and Nigeria in general.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2023
Hmmm certainly not ESN because they wouldn't do such to their own people.

Those are criminal elements or maybe killer herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / Soldier Who Was Killed During Fight With Boko Haram Recently Got Married (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.