Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Labour Party Is A Confused Union - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Is A Confused Union (978 Views)

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC, Says Kenneth Okonkwo / APC Unveils Convention Hashtag, Says ‘Party Is United As Ever’ / 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by Difrent: 3:07pm On May 21, 2023
COLOURCUT:
Tell me why would an electral ask LP to pay 1.5m to assess electral materials

Why so students pay for transcript of their academic results..... after paying school fees for duration of course
Why do you pay for certification in courts , is it not just to put a seal?
And
Why ONLY LP REFUSE TO PAY WHEN OTHERS HAVE

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by Difrent: 3:17pm On May 21, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Have you noticed most if not all Tinubu/APC minions are the ones creating countless number of threads on the so called ‘factionalisation’ and ‘unrest’ in the Labour Party, and it’s mainly them commenting and rejoicing on said threads!? Says more than words ever could! wink

Now you know the meaning of dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.
You guys open countless threads on others but one thread about your vain labour you start crying
You guys relish making jest of other parties but the mere hint of them making jest of you you start to cry all over the place.
Leave the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.
I knew the tiny voiced ekuke is a joker when he bursted
"Tino... tino....stop calling my name .....I wont take this again.....Tino.....tinooooo
As if that was not enough the pretender Datti was crying on national Tv because they remind him he was a mauritanian refugee. Bunch of losers. Labourers in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by EasternPrince: 3:38pm On May 21, 2023
favor914:
Eastern Prince, I believe You must have been hibernating for months like an over fed papa bear, in need of an extended siesta rest in the thick valleys of the Aro-Chukwu forest?

Confusion in the Laborious parry started the day Judas Gringory Obi ran away from pdp & illegally joined them, paid 150 million Naira, & was handed presidential waiver.

I take it that if you see the way to the USA you won't go but stay here and suffer because you don't wanna be a judas yourself.

Deceiving yourself should be a crime my brother so you can avoid it
Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by Lovelive: 4:17pm On May 21, 2023
Well straight answer.

May God bless you for saying the truth.

mycar:

In all elections, INEC allow petitioners to exam the election materials, when you conduct an examination and said that a student failed when he didn't fail, you are bound to present the marked script.
INEC should be able to produce the documents they used in announcing the result.
Sometimes, it is better to keep quiet than to exhibit foolishness online.
Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by Lovelive: 4:21pm On May 21, 2023
See foolfish answer.
So INEC is an opponent here.

Thank you for lecturing your zombies and your BATstards.

thesicilian:

It is always better to present your arguments without insults, partly because most times when you think someone else is being foolish in their opinions, you may actually end up being the foolish one.
While it may be expected for INEC to provide election documents as you say, do you think a wise person would depend completely upon the cooperation of his opponent in court in order to win his case? Why would you rush to court when you're not sure of your own evidence?
Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by thesicilian: 5:36pm On May 21, 2023
Lovelive:
See foolfish answer.
So INEC is an opponent here.

Thank you for lecturing your zombies and your BATstards.

Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by mycar: 6:08pm On May 21, 2023
Abbeytoy:

To avoid this, that's why they make a copy for each party agent.

What happened to his copy?

When you go to the bank to deposit money, do you go back to them to ask them to let you access their copy or do you ask for your statement?

He has been presented with the statement, which is on their server but he's not satisfied and asks for an Original copy. Who does that if not Obi?
They have theirs and since INEC is a public organization, they are duty bound to produce theirs too.
what are on the server are not the certified true copies. Beside, greater portion of it are blurred
Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by favor914: 6:16pm On May 21, 2023
EasternPrince:

I take it that if you see the way to the USA you won't go but stay here and suffer because you don't wanna be a judas yourself.

Deceiving yourself should be a crime my brother so you can avoid it
Yes O, like that Judas Pandora Peter Gringory claiming that he won an election that he came a distant 3rd in?

Pdp Political coward that is even afraid to mention his Oga’s name that came 2nd?

Just to be using Bola Tinubu’s name to remain relevant & catch political cruise whilst it last?

Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by EasternPrince: 7:10pm On May 21, 2023
favor914:
Yes O, like that Judas Pandora Peter Gringory claiming that he won an election that he came a distant 3rd in?

Pdp Political coward that is even afraid to mention his Oga’s name that came 2nd?

Just to be using Bola Tinubu’s name to remain relevant & catch political cruise whilst it last?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by Abbeytoy(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2023
mycar:

They have theirs and since INEC is a public organization, they are duty-bound to produce theirs too.
what is on the server are not certified true copies. Besides, a greater portion of it is blurred

Since they have agents, and they sign for a copy, they should be able to present what they have and not disturb Inec.

Only an unserious person will do that.

I am not against Inec giving them o, but my point is that they are not ready.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Is A Confused Union by mycar: 11:23pm On May 21, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Since they have agents, and they sign for a copy, they should be able to present what they have and not disturb Inec.

Only an unserious person will do that.

I am not against Inec giving them o, but my point is that they are not ready.
Whatever happens now will be used as a yardstick for future elections, so, we all should be careful about what we support.
They have theirs but if you caught a thief, you need evidence to prove your case in court, if INEC has nothing to hide, why are they not making it available to them? That evidence is the main thing, the same question was asked to the INEC chairman the time he was collating the results. He was asked if he checked the results he was announcing and he said yes, will you tell me that if INEC had pronounced another party the winner, other parties won't ask INEC how, they won't request from INEC the source of the results that they announced?
They made same available to APC osun state, and mind you, INEC had in the past declare election inconclusive when opposition is leading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politics; Am I The Only One Who Thinks This Way? / What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? / Senate Presidency: ‘I Won’t Step Down For Akpabio, Expect Saraki 2.0’ - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.