Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry (368 Views)

Eagle Square Getting Ready For Tinubu's Inauguration As President / Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry by oikirodah(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2023
B. D’OR: Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-Chief Demands Respect And Revelry

If only I were in the UK to experience the magical days running up to the crowning of HM King Charles, the euphoric atmosphere and the spectacle of it all would undoubtedly leave me in wonder. However, I feel that the upcoming May 29th inauguration more than makes up for it.

It was while listening to Burna Boy's electrifying track, B. D’OR, featuring the legendary Wizkid, that I found myself inspired to pen this article, paying tribute to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the incoming President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The opening verse of the song immediately caught my attention: "Kpenkelemes...Con dey move like a disco...Won ni ki ma lo latan. I be boss, I be actor...So they for give me Ballon D'or...Oya come take a picture.....Rora yo ayo n kpa iyan....Oya follow my instructions." These lyrics serve as a reminder that we must hold Tinubu's name in high regard, just as we celebrate and honor his upcoming presidency.

The Ballon d'Or is an annual football award presented to the best male football player in the world. It is considered one of the most prestigious individual honors in the sport.

In the annals of our nation's history, few individuals have faced such deliberate abuse and relentless targeting, even before their official announcement as a presidential candidate.

In a comical twist of fate, Tinubu's foes whipped out their trusty telescopes, ready to predict and obstruct any obstacle that dared cross their path. They even went to the extreme of toppling Adams Oshiomhole from his throne as the APC National Chairman, leaving us all wondering if they had mistaken politics for a game of musical chairs.

And as if that wasn't enough, they managed to rope in some high-ranking individuals from the Villa and Federal Cabinet, turning their grand plot into a full-blown circus act. It seems like they've taken the phrase "Desperate times call for desperate measures" a little too literally!

The Naira Redesign strategy, which was their most vital attack to finish Tinubu, was the Oga KPATAKPATA of their wickedness against Tinubu. Tragically, this technique caused more destruction to Nigerians than Boko Haram and criminals combined.

Nonetheless, as the proverb goes, "NO MATTER THE WEIGHT OF THE ELEPHANT E NO FIT CAUSE EARTHQUAKE." Despite the hurdles and coordinated attacks, Tinubu stays steadfast, a towering figure unfazed by their plans.

Like a proud and accomplished individual who demands respect, he echoes the sentiment, "PUT A RESPECT ON MY NAME." And indeed, Tinubu's name deserves nothing less.

We should expect nothing less of photos flying around celebrating the historic day, so like Burna Boy Said "Oya follow the instructions."

* on replay B. D’OR by Burna Boy.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/b-dor-tinubus-incoming-inauguration-as-commander-in-chief-demands-respect-and-revelry/

Source iReporteronline.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry by Saao(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2023
You just woke up. The reality will soon dawn on you. Politic is not a child play so if you don't want your evil past expose, don't venture into it.
Re: Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry by Naira20: 9:23am On May 21, 2023
Kikikiki...incoming Commander-in-Thief?

I love how the silence of OBIdients is unsettling Buhari and APC.
Re: Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2023
Commander in thief of agbadorians
Re: Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry by successmatters(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2023
Commander of thieves grin
Re: Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry by DatNiggaDaz: 9:27am On May 21, 2023
Respect is not given or taken or grabbed or snatched to be run away with but EARNED.
Re: Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry by SwissMass: 9:28am On May 21, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra Peter girigory Obi is still looking for his mandate inside gutter in Agulu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry by smokinloud(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2023
God bless Tinubu
God bless Lagos
God bless Nigeria!.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Incoming Inauguration As Commander-in-chief Demands Respect And Revelry by COLOURCUT: 10:02am On May 21, 2023
25%

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Palliative: Reduce Workdays To Four – MURIC / Tinubu Has Been Sworn In Yet They're Still Crying.. / FRESH WAHALA!! Wike Tormented Us For 8 Yrs, Tinubu's Allies Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.