Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? (39201 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2023
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER
*SAVAGE MAN AKA Vawulence Chief Comrade. cheesy cheesy

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🤦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.😔
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

As a Single, Which of these can Accept as a Spouse?
REMEMBER THAT PERFECT HUSBAND OR WIFE NO DEY MARKET o!😏

MINE: I can Manage a TALKATIVE. Will Find means to Gag Her! sad

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by solmusdesigns: 11:47am On May 21, 2023
cool

Lazy, terrible cook

With a good house help I can get her needed help and good food

High body count means she isn't discipline, lacks commitment, easy virtue , and highly prone to STD...

As an introvert that loves my peace of mind, Talkative/area gossip would cause me psychological stress

271 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Solofresh2: 11:49am On May 21, 2023
Materialistic lady as a guy.At least am materialistic as well

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by brain54(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2023
Materialistic…

As long as I am not the one funding it!

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2023
brain54:
Materialistic…

As long as I am not the one funding it!

Loss, see this Guy.

In Nigeria, our Women do NOT spend their Money. sad

Even when They earn N1million, they still wants their Husbands to spend on them. undecided

So you must be the One to Satisfy her Materialistic Desires! 🙂

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by slawomir: 12:11pm On May 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough all the things you listed above all combined is me except the woman beater
I don't hit a woman

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough all the things you listed above all combined is me except the woman beater

Loss, This Guy.

But You are Not a Vawulence Comrade. smiley

Your Mouth no too Bad like dat.🤔🙂

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by brain54(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Loss, see this Guy.

In Nigeria, our Women do NOT spend their Money. sad

Even when They earn N1million, they still wants their Husbands to spend on them. undecided

So you must be the One to Satisfy her Materialistic Desires! 🙂
In that case…

I will manage madam talkative/gossip.

The talkative part I can deal with… because I can block you out when I am tired of listening.

The area gossip part when it backfires on her She can deal with it herself. I will not stick my neck out for her on such occasions.

The rest on your list are my turn offs and cannot even stand or put up with!

21 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by brosom(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2023
To be honest with u Op, I'm a guy.

All the above mentioned na touch and die.

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by thisisit: 12:47pm On May 21, 2023
The options are all either devil or deep sea!

The answer is none of the above.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2023
thisisit:
The options are all either devil or deep sea!

The answer is none of the above.

Lolss..😄

Funny Enough, if you ask Married Pple, their Wives or Husbands has one of the mentioned traits. 🤨

No Perfect Wife or Husband in Nigeria o. sad

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by MechanicMike: 3:05pm On May 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🤦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.😔
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

angry
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by MechanicMike: 3:06pm On May 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🤦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.😔
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

..u don't hav sckoool homwork?? angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by seanwilliam(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2023
This is rubbish .
No man of value will settle for any of those rubbish you put up there

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 5:14pm On May 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🤦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.😔
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

not a single but if I will marry again I I'll choose a womanbeater. He will definitely stop beating when I show him the stuff am made of.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2023
SisterFire:
not a single but if I will marry again I I'll choose a womanbeater. He will definitely stop beating when I show him the stuff am made of.

Really? shocked

U must be a Ronda Rousey then. cheesy

because no Proper African Man will allow his Wife to Beat him. 🤨 🙂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Iamcute(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

Guys:
*HIGH BODY COUNT LADY.😌🤦
*MATERIALISTIC LADY
*TALKATIVE/AREA GOSSIP.
*POOR HYGIENE LADY.😔
*LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK.😞

None

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Illegal1(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2023
SisterFire:

omoh.......u be realy sisterfire..

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Really? shocked

... If I say my mind my pastor trolls will come for me,but I will say it ...

Their are 2 things involved here
1... If his beatings pains just my body and not my soul then I shall show him I was a milady( cap ) of the B/W angels aka ladies forever of unizik, coou and uniport beside a capon is a capon forever...that means his beatings didnt pain me.

2... If he beats me so unjustly maybe because he thinks I am ugly and his baddie is beautiful , or he beats me out of pure hate then that will touch my soul. I shall not show him the capon in me but the red serpent in me.
When he falls asleep I shall infuse in him great nightmares of real violence, I shall make him beat me in his Dreamland and I shall chase him around with knives, axes and dozens of wart snakes( you humans fear such snakes more than any creatures of the snake realms when it is harmless in reality, so I haunt dreams with wart snakes than G vipers wink ) ...if he is a Christian then he has no saviour...if he is atheists then he might change that nightmare maybe in a week.

Worst is that when he wakes up he shall fear and worship me and I shall pretend I'm innocent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2023
seanwilliam:
This is rubbish .
No man of value will settle for any of those rubbish you put up there

Indeed. 😏 sad

Hope u know there are Married Individuals in this Nigeria with spouses
having some of the Mentioned traits and the Marriage is going strong. 🤨

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Fahvvy: 10:27pm On May 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Indeed. 😏 sad

Hope u know there are Married Individuals in this Nigeria with spouses
having some of the Mentioned traits and the Marriage is going strong. 🤨

Yup...
I agree with you...

I hope you also know that there are married individuals in this Nigeria with spouses who don't have any of the above mentioned traits and their marriage is going strong? grin...

Either ways sha...
I can't deal with any of those traits you mentioned up there undecided...

I'd rather stay unmarried undecided...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 10:40pm On May 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Really? shocked

...I will lither his dreams with this particular snake you tiny creatures called humans are so scared of in ur dreams, surprisedly it's a nice pet in red draconian civilizations.
The fear from this nightmares will bring the vibrations of his soul to zero and a zero light emitting soul can't stand up to a woman ,if I tell him to wash my panties he will sharperly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 10:42pm On May 21, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......u be realy sisterfire..
... Their are worst things than man beating a woman .
Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2023
SisterFire:

1... If his beatings pains just my body and not my soul then I shall show him I was a milady( cap ) of the B/W angels aka ladies forever of unizik, coou and uniport beside a capon is a capon forever...that means his beatings didnt pain me.

2... If he beats me so unjustly maybe because he thinks I am ugly and his baddie is beautiful , or he beats me out of pure hate then that will touch my soul. I shall not show him the capon in me but the red serpent in me.
When he falls asleep I shall infuse in him great nightmares of real violence, I shall make him beat me in his Dreamland and I shall chase him around with knives, axes and dozens of wart snakes( you humans fear such snakes more than any creatures of the snake realms when it is harmless in reality, so I haunt dreams with wart snakes than G vipers wink ) ...if he is a Christian then he has no saviour...if he is atheists then he might change that nightmare maybe in a week.

Worst is that when he wakes up he shall fear and worship me and I shall pretend I'm innocent.

what is this one saying like this?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by olabrinks(f): 11:48pm On May 21, 2023
Alcoholic. At least alcoholics are always happy and high. Give them their drink and they can give you the world. Gamblers are always broke, depressed and miserable.

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by LikeAking: 12:50am On May 22, 2023
SisterFire:
...I will lither his dreams with this particular snake you tiny creatures called humans are so scared of in ur dreams, surprisedly it's a nice pet in red draconian civilizations.
The fear from this nightmares will bring the vibrations of his soul to zero and a zero light emitting soul can't stand up to a woman ,if I tell him to wash my panties he will sharperly

What of he like snakes like Lala?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by RighteousDemon: 1:08am On May 22, 2023
SisterFire:

Any clues on how to get married to a very rich spiritual wife who can provide almost every need?

Dearest SisterFire,
If there's is, send me a DM, else: "thanks for reading my comment".

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:06am On May 22, 2023
SisterFire

Absolute rubbish. Just thank your stars, you didn't marry a woman beater or you won't be here writing nonsense.

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Goodlady(f): 5:23am On May 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ladies:
*ALCOHOLIC MAN
*WOMANIZER
*WOMAN BEATER
*GAMBLER

None. May we not be unfortunate, amen.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by Smartguyboy(m): 5:35am On May 22, 2023
I will manage LAZY, TERRIBLE COOK I love cooking myself

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? by SisterFire(f): 8:36am On May 22, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
SisterFire

Absolute rubbish. Just thank your stars, you didn't marry a woman beater or you won't be here writing nonsense.
...you don't know me then , I can handle a chronic macho woman beater. I will torment his soul with horror and emotions that he shall fall sick thinking about beating me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.