Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP (18899 Views)

Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document / Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Globad(f): 10:28pm On May 21, 2023
GodPrince:
The olodo don chop corn, 7 weeks? The same person that wanted accelerated hearing and decision before May 29? He had to say 7 weeks so that he's dumb Obidient followers will still believe in him because he doesn't want to immediately withdraw suit after eating corn that will be too obvious to his lunatics that he has eaten corn. Same with Atiku asking for 3 weeks, by that time Tinubu is GCFR and C-in-C who has power over that judiciary, I wonder why they're deceiving their stupid followers. Elluu Fee : Defeated
Elluu Fee : Detained
Elluu Fee : Deported
Hoe- bee: Yes Daddy
Hoe- bee nwane: thank you daddy
Kerenke : BLOODY LOSERS!

Hoe Bee?

Chai

Una get mouth o
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Kaypeeboss(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2023
post=123278430:

What is the difference between 6 and half a dozen??

Dis PandoraObi and his lawyers just mumu anyhow sha.
Hehehehe 😃 😀 😄
I used to respect you on this forum, now I know better

You sef talk am.
😃 😀 😄 😁
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Larryndelaw: 1:26am On May 22, 2023
post=123278430:

What is the difference between 6 and half a dozen??

Dis PandoraObi and his lawyers just mumu anyhow sha.
Hehehehe 😃 😀 😄

You sef talk am.
😃 😀 😄 😁
Pls.ask them. What is the difference?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by obontami: 6:50am On May 22, 2023
grin
GodPrince:
The olodo don chop corn, 7 weeks? The same person that wanted accelerated hearing and decision before May 29? He had to say 7 weeks so that he's dumb Obidient followers will still believe in him because he doesn't want to immediately withdraw suit after eating corn that will be too obvious to his lunatics that he has eaten corn. Same with Atiku asking for 3 weeks, by that time Tinubu is GCFR and C-in-C who has power over that judiciary, I wonder why they're deceiving their stupid followers. Elluu Fee : Defeated
Elluu Fee : Detained
Elluu Fee : Deported
Hoe- bee: Yes Daddy
Hoe- bee nwane: thank you daddy
Kerenke : BLOODY LOSERS!

Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by Zona123(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2023
post=123278431:

You have said it all.

Lol 😃.
Obi the Lamba master

As usual, we all know that grapes are not picked from thorny bushes.
You'll always show your true color, always happy when oppressors are in power, but don't worry a day will come when the truth shall rise
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by placeofallure(f): 1:58pm On May 22, 2023
When El Rufai said Obi is a Nollywood actor, some of you Obi.dunces took offence. What do we call this asking for 7 weeks? Dey play Mr. Yes daddy, no be mumuric move be that? When inauguration go happen in 8 days, Obi dey act true true grin
Re: Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP by nairalee(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2023
olusogo:

Do you want everybody to be praising an opportunist and religion bigot Peter Obi who is fighting war with Nigeria in his imagination? It beats my imagination when he told court he would produce evidence in seven weeks. I think you must have gathered evidences and witnesses before you approach court.

Meanwhile, some idiots want Nigeria to go into crises telling Buhari not to handover because of the case a slowpoke is still looking to provide evidence.

Peter Obi remains a failure.

thats not what he said. u need to be informed so you wont be misled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Senate Should Not Approve Military Action In Niger - Shehu Sani / Nigeria In Danger Over 11 Contract Breaches / Electricity Production By Governments From 1999 To 2020 - StatiSense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.