Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? (21726 Views)

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by Riskyy(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2023
What’s the difference

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by omojoibo: 9:05am On May 22, 2023
cool cool cool

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by simfrost90210: 9:07am On May 22, 2023
sirchim:
Don't mind the propagandists, of APCHEAT. I still dey wonder how DRUG LORD take win election, way him collect WOTO WOTO home and away, that is LAGOS and ABUJA, even him state of origin, to show say Nigerians no want am at all.

He bribed his way through, INEC and if i must say, the judiciary too.. That's why they're trying to not publicize things, even banning coming into the court room with gadgets and phones which makes it so obvious that both the judiciary and inec are subs of APC all over..

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by ibinaboonline: 9:10am On May 22, 2023
Punch should totally apologize for this misrepresentation.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by Segzy19: 9:16am On May 22, 2023
I pity Obi and his followers.
They are so much in deep denial but reality will soon set it by May 29...

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by rafcrown(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2023
Tinubu is our President.
7 weeks to buy ,train and rehearsal for fake witnesses?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by optimusprime2(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2023
This is why a live broadcast of this thing is necessary
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by fabolouz1(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2023
Whatever you are doing do it fast, we Baptists don't want any hiccups next week monday.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2023
Thought they said everything could be done under two weeks and judgement delivered before swearing in.?
People should learn to face reality.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by Akujuriobi: 9:33am On May 22, 2023
Let me delete punch newspaper from my online news vendor, I will stop reading punch newspaper.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by Icarus99(f): 9:37am On May 22, 2023
Throwback:

I smell Zamfara scenario such that Obi's 3rd position would be nullified due to his illegitimate candidacy.

Congratulations to Kwankwaso for finishing 3rd.

Peter Obi III is now Peter Obi.
Bless you mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by sirchim(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2023
simfrost90210:

He bribed his way through, INEC and if i must say, the judiciary too.. That's why they're trying to not publicize things, even banning coming into the court room with gadgets and phones which makes it so obvious that both the judiciary and inec are subs of APC all over..
Truth
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by kmaster007: 9:40am On May 22, 2023
May 29 gbam
sirchim:
Don't mind the propagandists, of APCHEAT. I still dey wonder how DRUG LORD take win election, way him collect WOTO WOTO home and away, that is LAGOS and ABUJA, even him state of origin, to show say Nigerians no want am at all.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by twilliamx(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2023
Whether Na 7 weeks to be done with the witnesses or seven weeks to get the witnesses, all Na same. The truth is the witness are not readily available till 7weeks.
When inauguration is in 7days. Jokers

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by sirchim(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2023
kmaster007:
May 29 gbam
It would have been gbam in an EXCELLENT way, but never in a RIGGED way.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by 8stargeneral: 9:53am On May 22, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
The most desperate and worst politician is Obi.
If he really mean well for the country, he should join hands with the incoming administration to build the country.
Why this desperation for goodness sake
i don't think you have sense...your drug lord that stole someone's mandate is not desperate right...Ewu
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by Shikena(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2023
My obidient friends were insulting fact checks not too long ago grin

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by Chucks13: 9:55am On May 22, 2023
I know they will Fat checked or slim checked it to create another lies.

They have be claiming they have thousands of evidence now time to produce them they started with "my Lord there are many issues with INEC" shit. They started with fat check and slim check.

Provide your evidence obi or keep shut forever. No time for whinning and kindergarten politics.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by unclejb2(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
If he really mean well for the country, he should join hands with the incoming administration to build the country.
I really pity you. You rigged election and said go to court. Now he has gone to court and you are saying he is desperate.

No. Obi only wants to rescue Nigeria from the evil clutches of wicked politicians holding Nigeria down
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by GetSenseNow: 10:02am On May 22, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
But tinubu isn't desperate, abi?

slowpoke
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by salesbloo: 10:04am On May 22, 2023
It is the same thing

APC said they will be done in 9 days
INEC said two days
PDP, 3 Weeks
Elu P looking for Manhood =7 Weeks
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by Slickest(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2023
Sorry what is the difference?
He wants 7 weeks to get his evidences and witnesses. All these people sef
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2023
codedguy1:

That's what was said, so why make it look like they needed seven weeks to present the first witness.

Whatever it is let the truth be published so that the criticisms will be directed at the real thing instead of wasting our time with false narrations which is the hallmark of deceptive, criminal dishonest elements.
but u guys don't give tinubu this kinda benefit of doubt even claiming he is unfit to rule u see as e be for body abi
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by gigabyte13: 10:08am On May 22, 2023
Make una dey MUMU unasef
They do "fact_check"
Werey no get witness
E carry him two left leg enter court
They shout "Stolen mandate" up and down...
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Issokay oooooooooooo
Dey find witnesses
When you ready
Court no dey go anywhere
Na your time you dey waste
ONIRANU SOMEBORRI
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by Enice(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2023
patriotic007:
APC and it's numerous media affiliates are just making this election tribunal more glorious than it's suppose to be.......Is this the first Presidential election tribunal? So why all the fuse?...... Inauguration that is not a big deal has become an Olympic event...... ordinary tour of Aso Villa by the incoming first lady that is a normal thing that goes on without anyone noticing it is now a media jamboree....... Congratulations from Foreign government that occured seamlessly has become an achievement that is celebrated in the media......All these points to only one fact which is clear for all to see...... Tinubu did not win that election hence all these uneasy signs in his camp.....Tinubu snatched the mandate and running away with it is what his next task is but that is not easy like in normal life......To do evil is easy but getting away with it is not as easy as doing it.
Oga, the thing don tire una? Before the election, it was all about Tinubu! Tinubu's pictures was soo.. photoshopped that it was difficult to know the real one, his speeches were twisted to the extent that you will think that a frog is talking, you guys told sooo.... many lies about him but he still won. Now, that you guys are feeling the heat of what it's like to be in the kitchen, just this small thing, you start blaming Tinubu. Go and check, the media has never been on the side of Tinubu. but now, you claim he is in charge of the media! How is that possible?
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2023
sonature1:
This is why sane minds are asking for live broadcast. This way, there won't be any form of misrepresentation of facts!
did adeleke need live Broadcast to win at supreme Court??... Did obi need live Broadcast to win 2007 as anambra gorvenor?? U think Court ll go down to obidient and PDP blackmail
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by Chucks13: 10:10am On May 22, 2023
Shikena:
My obidient friends were insulting fact checks not too long ago grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betta Edu: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation β€” EFCC / El-rufai Raises The Alarm Over Insecurity Ahead May 29 / APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.