Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,311 members, 7,864,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' (21812 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack / IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by mrvitalis(m): 6:49am On May 23, 2023
Hassanmaye:

For your information I'm from the middle belt, your hatred too much, mend your ways and mingle with other Nigerians that's how you get power. But the moment people give you there trust the problem is you May stab them in the back. Na your way
Lmfao
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by walozanga(m): 7:04am On May 23, 2023
The zoo called a country
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by Emperormartin(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2023
sonature1:

It's about the media. The media is a very powerful tool in today's world. Unfortunately, they are not giving those states the attention they need.

Let a similar thing happen in Lagos or Abuja - you will see all international media houses focusing on #KillingsInNigeria.

Afterwards, Nigerian government will start peeing in their pants trying to protect their already battered image.
You're right though
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by benuejosh: 7:43am On May 23, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

Which "middle belt" do you claim to be from Mr. Man! You remind me of that "BenueJosh" guy taking the identity of a Benue person and simultaneously advocating crimes and murders against Benue citizens! We all know BenueJosh is a bloody Fulani dude doing an incompetent hatchet job to project a tainted image from the smelly rat sewers of Abuja.

You are here doing the same....trying to make the SE feel that the so called North and the "middle belt" are always in alliance with your nonsense! Take that suck-away back to your Arewa Claiphate! If the Hausas are gullible to surrender to you on a gold platter...Christian minorities anywhere are definitely NOT!

Listen to yourself... a pure Mallam wearing a fake Christian mask talking!
Doni blame you? You were all deceived by Ortom and i am sure you see how the Benue people disgraced him out of office.
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by EzekielAkins: 9:55am On May 23, 2023
Gistsnaijamedia:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/22/protest-rocks-plateau-community-over-incessant-attacks-killing-over-100-people

Sincerely the Jukums are the worst nightmares that can ever befall these bastards called herdsmen!!!
Blood for blood is the only the Fulani understand
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by J3susFr3ak: 10:06am On May 23, 2023
benuejosh:
Doni blame you? You were all deceived by Ortom and i am sure you see how the Benue people disgraced him out of office.

What is the difference between you and Femi Adesina? While both of you are thoroughly dehydrated and deformed APC-Zombies, at least Adesina still recognizes his Yoruba heritage--though a shameless sell-out.

You on the other hand, claiming to be George Akume's protege are just another chameleon-snake hybrid abomination that should never exist.

No sane Benue person including Ortom himself will want to see any indigenous Benue land lost to desert zombies and their Kwashiokor cows.

You lunatic Fulanis are busy siphoning and looting oil revenues from the Niger Delta that is not yours in the TENS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ,...while at the same time thinking you can spread your shameless buttocks around thinking everyone should be impressed that you have kwashiokor cows that you infected with HIV AIDs with.

BenueJosh never ever for once sympathized with those who have died from Benue State but glorified the killers because you are part of the system that helps execute this Evil.

You reap what you sow. You will enjoy the way each innocent person died in an eternal wicked replay when you wake up in hell soon.

Nonsense!
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by merits(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

And yet these same people stood their grounds and are proud to call Jos a Christian city--while you still lost Illorin!

And by the way...what makes you think Mangu is a Berom town?

The Nigerian Government makes a lot of state-sponsored crimes so easy and convenient...without real ramifications.

No worries...things will change soon. Not because of any Tinubu. But because of someone far more important and greater than your mumu Government.

Judgment Day is Coming!

Shut up! I can lost you in Jos, where have you ever being to? naive like you.Just keep quiet when it comes to issues of security you are asking whether Mangu is not berom? That have showed me how minute exposure you have.
Do you even know the Genesis of crisis in Jos?
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by DeGLORIOUS: 11:56am On May 23, 2023
Forget protest, buy guns. Protest does not solve any problem in Nigeria
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by J3susFr3ak: 12:07pm On May 23, 2023
merits:

Shut up! I can lost you in Jos, where have you ever being to? naive like you.Just keep quiet when it comes to issues of security you are asking whether Mangu is not berom? That have showed me how minute exposure you have.
Do you even know the Genesis of crisis in Jos?

This guy is HILARIOUS! You are talking to someone who even went to secondary school briefly in the Boys Secondary School Gindiri in Mangu LGA briefly in the late 80s before transferring (the same school that also trained and produced the famous and beloved Major Orkar who had wanted to expel the core Northern riff-faffs from Nigeria...hmm...really wish he had succeeded...)

Anyways, boy...let me educate you a bit. There is a map of Plateau below highlighting Mangu LGA. The Beroms are mostly native and domiciled in Jos North, Jos South, B/LAdi and Riyom. Not Mangu!

Here is a link to a Wiki to educate your ignorance about the major ethnic groups in Mangu: https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Mangu,_Nigeria

If you have the time....learn how to read and write with better comprehension. It will do you good in this modern economy! Cheers.

Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by beyondPen(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2023
lordkush:
okay. And tinubu will protect you when the cavalry comes. ? 🤣. Lol.

No one called Tinubu here
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by merits(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

This guy is HILARIOUS! You are talking to someone who even went to secondary school briefly in the Boys Secondary School Gindiri in Mangu LGA briefly in the late 80s before transferring (the same school that also trained and produced the famous and beloved Major Orkar who had wanted to expel the core Northern riff-faffs from Nigeria...hmm...really wish he had succeeded...)

Anyways, boy...let me educate you a bit. There is a map of Plateau below highlighting Mangu LGA. The Beroms are mostly native and domiciled in Jos North, Jos South, B/LAdi and Riyom. Not Mangu!

Here is a link to a Wiki to educate your ignorance about the major ethnic groups in Mangu: https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Mangu,_Nigeria

If you have the time....learn how to read and write with better comprehension. It will do you good in this modern economy! Cheers.

Story-story.Is that all you know?I even think you know better 🙈 seff.

Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by J3susFr3ak: 9:45pm On May 23, 2023
merits:

Story-story.Is that all you know?I even think you know better 🙈 seff.

But you that you know better....can you enlighten us please?

When you don't have concrete facts...it is easy to simply say: "Story-Story".

If a Judge in the court of law called you to counter the witness testimony of another person retelling events and all you had to tell the Judge and every lawyer in court is "Story-Story"--will anyone take you serious?
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by merits(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

Story-story,is that all what you know?I even think you know better seff🤣😂.
Re: Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' by merits(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

But you that you know better....can you enlighten us please?

When you don't have concrete facts...it is easy to simply say: "Story-Story".

If a Judge in the court of law called you to counter the witness testimony of another person retelling events and all you had to tell the Judge and every lawyer in court is "Story-Story"--will anyone take you serious?

Bab-el-mandeb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources / Umahi Donates ₦30M To Adoration Ministry, Begs Mbaka Not To Speak Against Buhari / Ahmed Umar Bolori: "Army Didn't Inform Me Before Declaring Me Wanted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.