Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,274 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? (12052 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Mantilla(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2023
I hope he just Lead us well.
Say no to corruption finito

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by exotique1fy(f): 9:04am On May 23, 2023
Agbado and Cassava fiesta! grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Betanaija42moro: 9:04am On May 23, 2023
I don't think it will be different from Buhari administration

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by nwakibie3(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2023
S
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Karemarealty288(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2023
Nigeria to become Dubai in 6months.. grin
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by finallybusy: 9:05am On May 23, 2023
Again? Una no dey tire for Nairaland?
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Aduroja123(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2023
To me, I will say as it stands now, I am expecting absolutely nothing from the incoming administration. Maybe just a little face lift. We can always be optimistic.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by benqo01(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2023
Before Buhari came into power someone asked me this same question i said lots of good things i expected him to do,but turns out to be a disaster.

So anyone who ask such question i just ignore am tired abeg

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by mmsen: 9:06am On May 23, 2023
Anyone expecting the king of Nigerian corruption to tackle corruption is a drunkard.

At best, Tinubu will sell Nigerian government assets to his cronies (and himself). At best.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by ComptonGee: 9:06am On May 23, 2023
A whole lotta good things await Nigerians. I expect Nigeria to be taken to the deserved greatness level. We're going to be the real GIANT of Africa and not a self acclaimed giANT

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by MasterShifu010(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2023
I don’t expect anything , that way I don’t get disappointed , besides if tinubu can support buhari for 8 years , then there’s no difference between the two …

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by oneMalik: 9:07am On May 23, 2023
Am already seeing them .....

Any man who can boldly take decision against all odds can Lead like a LEADER .

Nigerians should brace up when the ball is finally throw into the field
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Enemyofpeace: 9:07am On May 23, 2023
Nothing but serious looting, abuse of power and human write, quarterly traveling of the president for medical checks, inflation and commotion in tge country. Just like Buhari, Tinubu has nothing to offer. Get ready to be disappointed.

Mynd44 do not say I didn't told you

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Sunshine34(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2023
Think about the positives side boy, stop masturbating on the negatives you sons beliah. cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Cassandraloius: 9:08am On May 23, 2023
As it stands now, Nigerians have no choice, soldier go, soldier come, we survive under any admiration, I personally cannot vouch for anyone, people tend to change when they're in power, I cannot say we should expect the best, or worse, we take anything we see, whether good or bad.

Kindly check my signature.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by kiddkash(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2023
From where Buhari left off

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Enemyofpeace: 9:08am On May 23, 2023
ComptonGee:
A whole lotta good things await Nigerians. I expect Nigeria to be taken to the deserved greatness level. We're going to be the real GIANT of Africa and not a self acclaimed giANT
yinmu. Na so Buhari too raised our hope
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by theamazonguru(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2023
Benresmy:
Tinubu will be the worst president..

Nigerian has ever heard..

Naja be ready to suffer for good 4 yrs 😠 🤬 😡
Tinubu can be anything but not the worst president Nigeria ever had.
In fact his administration will shock lots of you.

I only hope you will be humble enough to admit your error in judgement when these good things start unfolding.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Skillsnigeria: 9:09am On May 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by chukiz(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2023
Absolutely nothing from bulaba

Buhari promax

No vision

Tax upon tax

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by 12345baba(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2023
Toll gate everywhere

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by NinjaMetahuman: 9:12am On May 23, 2023
Subsidizing solar power and encouraging companies to invest heavily in solar panels manufacturing industries. Not go the conventional way of uselessly generating power that leads no where like previous government have been doing.

Make loans easily accessible for small scales businesses and people with good business ideas.

Invest heavily in agriculture and moving away from seasonal foods. All types of Foods should be available at all seasons.

Lastly, Restructuring. State policing and resource control.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by BrotherFolake: 9:12am On May 23, 2023
😎

I expect Tinubu to sack all the politicians from the North Buhari gave Juicy appointments to the detriment of the entire South.

Buhari as a tribal bigot gave all the juicy appointments/positions to his brothers from the North, thereby showing his hatred for the South.

Buhari will be the last president from the North that will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Mrhonesty: 9:12am On May 23, 2023
You need rehabilitation. Funny guy.

pyyxxaro:
More and more drugs

Let’s all get high during his first 4 years cool
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by ipobarecriminals: 9:12am On May 23, 2023
grin Just make everybody happy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by faebenezer5star: 9:13am On May 23, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Medicines don’t cure diseases, they hide the symptoms.

lipsrsealed
but I use to feel better. Please enlighten me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by pepetua(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2023
TINUBU don't have a government less what to expect from it.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by beerfraud(f): 9:14am On May 23, 2023
Rehabilitate all the ipob terrorists should be his priority
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by forexprophet(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2023
You are still believing in Nigeria🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. TINUBU can do nothing.... The system is already beyond repair. Keep wasting your hope!

oikirodah:
Nigerians Anticipate Transformation: Voices Echo Expectations Ahead of Tinubu's May 29th Inauguration

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-anticipate-transformation-voices-echo-expectations-ahead-of-tinubus-may-29th-inauguration/
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by ChristineC: 9:15am On May 23, 2023
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi bans use of English Language during traditional events / Ebonyi Gov Approves N100,000 Christmas Package For Workers / Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.