Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) (2734 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) by Okoroawusa: 1:55pm On May 23, 2023
ezechi242:
this man go suffer last last sha.....even his university in benin republic will not b safe for him walahi.
Na so una go dey open mouth waaa n'akogheri. You are threatening Asari Dokubo? Nekwagi ne six feet.

Ask Nnamdi Kanu him go tell you say no be by mouth

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) by Web2020: 1:58pm On May 23, 2023
As I see them, I see hunger, anger, and frustration. Very bad. This supposes to be responsible youth. Politicians are wicked. My dear boys, we need a better life for all of you. Obi is the man. Do you know how much Asari is getting from the pipeline job? How much are you people getting from him? He gave you people 2000. Very sad

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) by bhella10: 2:06pm On May 23, 2023
Rahkman:
The kind of idiots wey go full Abuja ehn after this tinubu inauguration, dem go pack all this useless lagos people with their worwor worwor face and agbero behavior come full everywhere angry please God do am for peter obi cry we no want this idiots make dem come spoil abj for us, as....them spoil lagos
Abuja na ya papa land. Developer grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) by Web2020: 2:18pm On May 23, 2023
In the whole country of over 200m people, these are the kind of people protesting that Tinibu should be president.

Please, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) by blowjohn(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2023
Rahkman:
The kind of idiots wey go full Abuja ehn after this tinubu inauguration, dem go pack all this useless lagos people with their worwor worwor face and agbero behavior come full everywhere angry please God do am for peter obi cry we no want this idiots make dem come spoil abj for us, as....them spoil lagos

Make Dem come so that any Keke maruwa driver wey do anyhow go collect frm Yoruba wotowoto
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) by blowjohn(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2023
Web2020:
As I see them, I see hunger, anger, and frustration. Very bad. This supposes to be responsible youth. Politicians are wicked. My dear boys, we need a better life for all of you. Obi is the man. Do you know how much Asari is getting from the pipeline job? How much are you people getting from him? He gave you people 2000. Very sad

So everybody Shud ho and do pipeline job.

Which dear boys?

The boys shouting they need Igbo and shayo or thrones wearing earrings and leg chains everywhere
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2023
If asari support Obi...Keyamo for talk down on asari as a militant
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) by tsdarkside(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2023
Web2020:

bwahaha....you people always amaze me....

tinubu won through majority votes....no be quarrel....
better let go now before wahala land on the streets....

shey you don see guys....
people will not be happy with una atall atall....

people that voted tinubu are tellin you now to stop this una display of foolishness....
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) by ezechi242: 6:40pm On May 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Na so una go dey open mouth waaa n'akogheri. You are threatening Asari Dokubo? Nekwagi ne six feet.

Ask Nnamdi Kanu him go tell you say no be by mouth

Abet shut up your rotten mouth....tompolo boy ...the fool go cry blood very soon...and you might join him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! / Senate To Investigate How FG Overspent Subsidy Fund / We Should Introduce A Law That Punishes Those Who Insult The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.