Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Fear Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Men (475 Views)

Fear Men!!!! / "Fear Men" See What A Woman Discovered About Her Fiance 2 Months To Wedding / “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Men by Obnoxious2001(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2023
What would you do if your fellow neighbor keeps running gen in a corridor close to your room where it is always disturbs you?

The main story
So where am living, we have a rule that everybody takes/runs his gen to the front of the compound where the disturbance is lesser.
A new tenant in the compound is running his gen in the corridor, so as an old tenant I told him about it but the guy gave me assurance and said I will call my electrician.

Peace and respectfully, i said no problem and relax. One week is gone by and he has been avoiding me even when I am trying to speak with him about it.

I decided to speak with my landlord who made the law and he was sounding bent, like trying to defend the guy says he nor too hold, the floor is wet if na u you go out your own gen for their, I go tell am make he shift am small,your former neighbor them be stupid people ....

What marvels me now is this man made the rule and even charged me 7-10k for breaking the law.....

Omo I was expecting this but now I dey find come back. Am considering tapping the light since its clear I cannot win the case.

What would you have done if you are in a similar situation?
Re: Fear Men by HopeNeverDies: 7:05pm On May 23, 2023
🤔
Re: Fear Men by PerfectStranger(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2023
Face me I Slap you compound. grin

It will never be well with poverty embarassed
Re: Fear Men by marlow1962(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2023
Make everybody kukuma put their gen for their corridor, if na me when I don disturb the full compound with my 24/7 gen eh, body go tell them.

Some neighbors are just plain stupid
Re: Fear Men by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Face me I Slap you compound. grin

It will never be well with poverty embarassed
No be face me I slap you oh.

It just that we share a veranda
Re: Fear Men by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2023
marlow1962:
Make everybody kukuma put their gen for their corridor, if na me when I don disturb the full compound with my 24/7 gen eh, body go tell them.

Some neighbors are just plain stupid

I don't use gen. Na solar I dey use..

I already sold my gen. If not, we die there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The True Definition Of God. / Is Marriage Worth The Stress? / Getting Married Or Staying Married/being Hapi In It...which Matters Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.