Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One (3112 Views)

Very Beautiful Face But Flat Yansh Vs Very Ugly Face But Huge Yansh / How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by SpreshMan: 9:51pm On May 23, 2023
The last time I wrote about smelly pussies, some folks tried to defend it claiming it’s a normal phenomenon with all women but from that time up until this moment, my views have remained the same: smelly pussies either with the smell of rotten fish or smell of medicine are mainly individualistic and boils down to hygiene.

Back to my topic, will you rather have sex with a beautiful girl that has smelly pusssy or an ugly girl whom you can put your finger inside her pussy and perceive no smell at all?

I choose the later … kindly comment your choices below

5 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Kennyprince: 9:58pm On May 23, 2023
Let her be ungly than having a smelly thing

10 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by MechanicMike: 9:58pm On May 23, 2023
SpreshMan:
The last time I wrote about smelly pussies, some folks tried to defend it claiming it’s a normal phenomenon with all women but from that time up until this moment, my views have remained the same: smelly pussies either with the smell of rotten fish or smell of medicine are mainly individualistic and boils down to hygiene.

Back to my topic, will you rather have sex with a beautiful girl that has smelly pusssy or an ugly girl who you put your finger inside her pussy and perceive no smell at all?

Yor face (no offenscce) angry
Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 23, 2023
Ugly face, please!!!!!

I can't stand a smelly pussy at all!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:05am On May 24, 2023
CELIBACY would be better than any of the above... its not by force to be with a woman/liability!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by 1Sharon(f): 2:08am On May 24, 2023
Who has ever said a smelly vagina is normal? It's simply due to a health condition and not hygiene.

The average nigerian woman washes herself at least once a day.

6 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Mrtaye: 5:55am On May 24, 2023
1Sharon:
Who has ever said a smelly vagina is normal? It's simply due to a health condition and not hygiene.

Wooooooow are those your set of teeth,they are really so nice

3 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by EastAlchemist: 5:59am On May 24, 2023
Devil and deep blue sea
I keep my dick

But those ugly girls Dey sweet especially when you wan cheat on your mama way you love and you no wan feel bad
Or you wan nack all those wicked change your style nack way you no go need pity the banny
Na regret and plenty spit go end everything after you sha cum

Smelly Pussy in 2023 ?
That will be painfully disappointing

2 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Olokobintin: 9:28am On May 24, 2023
If you have ever perceived a smelly pussy in your life, you will never compare it with an ugly face.

Smelly pussy can kill. Ugly face can't.

But I will still choose a very beautiful girl with smelly pussy. I have discovered a way to neutralize the smell and also stay alive.

Na beg I dey beg everyone not to try it o.

2 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Fahvvy: 10:01am On May 24, 2023
1Sharon:

Whoever told you that hygiene isn't a cause of a smelly vagina lied to you undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by jagorinho: 10:27am On May 24, 2023
Olokobintin:
If you have ever perceived a smelly pussy in your life, you will never compare it with an ugly face.

But I will still choose a very beautiful girl with smelly pussy. I have discovered a way to neutralize the smell and also stay alive.

Lol about your monker!!! How u kon dey do am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Olokobintin: 10:39am On May 24, 2023
jagorinho:

Lol about your monker!!! How u kon dey do am?

Baba I no go lie you girls like it more using my finger than my gbola o.
Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by jagorinho: 10:49am On May 24, 2023
Olokobintin:

Baba I no go lie you girls like it more using my finger than my gbola o.
Chai, then you have magic fingers then, I am very sure your gbola would be jealous of your fingers.....a rare predicament, ride on brother, ruffle "those places" with those magic fingers, I dey your back.
Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Olokobintin: 11:00am On May 24, 2023
jagorinho:

Chai, then you have magic fingers then, I am very sure your gbola would be jealous of your fingers.....a rare predicament, ride on brother, ruffle "those places" with those magic fingers, I dey your back.

Aje you dey motivate me!

Brotherhood for life!
Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by ItisWell22(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2023
The image shaa… 🤧
Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by SpreshMan: 11:57am On May 24, 2023
Nice one guys… seems we all agree on one thing.
Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by SpreshMan: 12:01pm On May 24, 2023
Olokobintin:

Bro the thing the cause trauma.

I reduced having random sex because of the fear of encountering that shiiit again.

When I think about having sex with a girl, I always think: does she have Std, does her pussy smell? But many a times the thought of the later prevails because I always strap but even with your strap smelly pussy will conquer you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by JOACHINpedro: 12:48pm On May 24, 2023
Seriously, vagina smell made pilot land aeroplane shocked
What a vagina!

1 Like

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by blingxx(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2023
Olokobintin:

This one no do for me i hate that fishy smell die angry that smell once made me hate having sex for like 6 months

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by 1Sharon(f): 3:19pm On May 24, 2023
Fahvvy:

Whoever told you that hygiene isn't a cause of a smelly vagina lied to you undecided...

Like I said before, Nigerian women wash themselves at least once a day. If a woman has a smelly vagina, there's a health problem there.

Oh and vaginas aren't meant to smell like flowers/perfume either. They're meant to smell neutral.

2 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Fahvvy: 3:56pm On May 24, 2023
1Sharon:

Like I said before, Nigerian women wash themselves at least once a day. If a woman has a smelly vagina, there's a health problem there.

Oh and vaginas aren't meant to smell like flowers/perfume either. They're meant to smell neutral.

No where in my previous write up did I opine the bolded, but here we are?!! cheesy...
Tis well cheesy...

And besides...
All this boils down to females not taking good care of themselves undecided...

The "health condition" you spoke about could be STI's, and last I checked STI's are majorly as a result of women spreading legs like rumor grin...

So whether a females vagina smells as a result of "health condition", hygiene or whatever, it doesn't change the fact that if a woman's vagina is smelling, then it's her fault cheesy...

Take very good care of yourself and your vagina will smell, in your own words "neutral" grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by kelspinall(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2023
chai nairaland and cruise no be here ooo...lolx
Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by 1Sharon(f): 4:13pm On May 24, 2023
Fahvvy:
[/b]

No where in my previous write up did I opine the bolded, but here we are?!! cheesy...
Tis well cheesy...

And besides...
All this boils down to females not taking good care of themselves undecided...

The "health condition" you spoke about could be STI's, and last I checked STI's are majorly as a result of women spreading legs like rumor grin...

So whether a females vagina smells as a result of "health condition", hygiene or whatever, it doesn't change the fact that if a woman's vagina is smelling, then it's her fault cheesy...

Take very good care of yourself and your vagina will smell, in your own words "neutral" grin...

Do most Nigerians take care of themselves? undecided

The fish smell you guys complain about is mainly caused by Bacterial Vaginosis and BV is not an STI, even scented products can trigger it.

All in all you aren't saying anything new, I've already made a topic on this to create awareness

2 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by marlow1962(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2023
Na so one nearly kill me with that smell back in uni, I boot the girl out and since that day I ban am for my house.
Big girl were no fit bath well take care of herself, and na them dy do bad bitch pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by FreeLine: 7:34pm On May 24, 2023
If she has a pretty face but i get to know that she has a repulsive underside, she becomes ugly to me. Good personal hygiene is relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:35pm On May 24, 2023
This is a no brainer. Nah face I dey 4uck or pussy?

2 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by KingDash09(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2023
If you come jam borehole smelling pussy nko.. somethings to have sex dey tiresome

2 Likes

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by LeeSmart: 7:59pm On May 24, 2023
Give me ugly face make i knw where I the face
Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Omowoolata: 8:17pm On May 24, 2023
Smelly pussy is dangerous for mental health. Ugly face with clean pussy and clear skin I'm still game cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Baronthecelebri: 9:59pm On May 24, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
This is a no brainer. Nah face I dey 4uck or pussy.
SpreshMan:

Back to my topic, will you rather have sex with a beautiful girl that has smelly pusssy or an ugly girl whom you can put your finger inside her pussy and perceive no smell at all?

hahahahahahahhah
Re: Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One by Nahunger(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2023
SpreshMan:

Bro the thing the cause trauma.

I reduced having random sex because of the fear of encountering that shiiit again.

When I think about having sex with a girl, I always think: does she have Std, does her pussy smell? But many a times the thought of the later prevails because I always strap but even with your strap smelly pussy will conquer.

I swear lol 😂😂😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Told Me To Leave My Girlfriend- Asake / I Love U /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.