Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met (10904 Views)

Boko Haram Vows To Disrupt Nigeria's Elections In New Video / Fg Appeals To Libyan Rebels To Stop Killing Nigerians / Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by zerocool(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2011
They are not just one group. Different groups under one public name (Boko Haram) - Heavily sponsored to carry out attacks.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by passionate88: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2011
the detainee shouted Allahu Akbar and attacked him.

That's also what they shout when praying, That's what they shout when killing, Religion of piss indeed,
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by Delafruita(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2011
I wonder why the FG decided to negotiate with these morons.there is no way terrorists can be satisfied.even if their demansds are met,they would simply make more.i guess this is an admission by odechukwu retardeen that he is clueless as to how to stop this menace and he knows the only way the problem can cease is only if boko haram decides to mellow
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by MMM2(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2011
dis mofo4 should just die and leave 9ja alone
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by Dalahsent: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2011
mehn nawa for naija govt oh, see boko haram wey dey bomb evriwhere dem no fit do anything. but if na massob now wey no dey do anything threatning ddem go dey arrest dem. dats stupid mehn
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by nickybayo(f): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
PointB:

@Topic

This is how blackmail terrorism works.

Terrorists make demands; government meets demands, terrorists use government benevolence to recruit more members more weapons, and territories.
Terrorists make more demands; government meets more demands; terrorist improved the networks, and legitimacy

Terrorist makes more demands; government say no; then Kaboom! Kaboom! Gbosa! Gbosa!! Government looks helpless and confused having fed terrorists fat.

The best response to give the boko haram savages is bullets, hot leads!

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
With all violent Islamic groups the world over, the MO is the same:

Peace will reign only when they are happy; they are happy only when:

1) Islam reigns supreme, and Sharia replaces the Constitution.

2) All women are degraded.

3) All ties with the Western World are severed.

4) True Democracy (not like we even have that in Naija) is buried.

If you doubt this, make time for a brief study of Turkey, more than 90%
Muslim, but with a decidedly secular Constitution.

Latest developments show that the present Government has weakened the Military,
long-standing custodians of the Country's Secularist stand.

The ultimate aim is to return Turkey to what it once was as the centre of the Ancient
Ottoman Empire. The proponents will not rest until that is done. (90+ % Muslim Nation)

What do you think will happen in the case of Nigeria?

If in Turkey, the Fundamentalists are pushing their own fellow Muslims to submit to
their agenda, do you think they will be less persistent with Kaffirs (Infidels)?

Can FG afford to even think of negotiating with Boko Haram?

You can't negotiate with a neighbour who wants your house and land for himself.

You can't negotiate with a man who will rather kill you than let you convince him.

You can't negotiate with a man who won't hesitate to kill your wife and kids just
to prove a point!

On the other hand, I can't advocate extermination, ethnic cleansing, genocide, whatever.

Government should just improve security, focus on Counter Terrorism, and please,

DO WHAT THEY ARE IN POWER TO DO!

Provide all missing infrastructure, improve quality of life, make all of us proud of this Country.

General apathy and even increasing antipathy toward the Nation due to failure of Government
is enough to cause youth restiveness (look at Niger Delta for example), without adding fuel of
Religious Fanaticism to it!

Boko Haram, or whatever else, is like AIDS. Not curable, but can be managed.

Well, at least, that's how I see it.

I don too talk, sef, de matter pain me too much.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by ShangoThor(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2011
Strange as it might seem, Boko Haram is the only really PRINCIPLED group (in that Category) in the Country. All other groups have their priCe and Can be bought.

Take heed, love them or loathe them, Boko Haram's unCompromising position will eventually lead to the fragmentation of the Nation State or Separation of regions to form new Nation States.

As they say in Nigeria, SETTLE No amount of SETTLEING will sort this problem out.

2015 A.D. is on it's way, braCe yourselves.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by texazzpete(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2011
So all GEJ's committee could recommend is 'dialogue and negotiation'? With a group that has killed hundreds of Innocent Nigerians in cold blood? What a pathetic Government we have.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by koolJ1(f): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2011
J12:

Their demands are attainable and realistic anyway. The government should just cooperate
oh dia demands are reasonable n attainable anyway?i wldn be surprised if ua one of dem,considerin dat u think dia demands are justified.did d fg attack first?d loss of dia leader n members are a result of dia dastardly acts n dey shld prevail on no1 for compensation. And wha happens to d scores of lives,property n d like dey ve so willfully destroyed?
Abujabir24:

No cause 4 alarm. If dis is jst wat dey need, den it shld b grantd. I was in maiduguri during d crises. D prblm wit d military is once a bomb detonates in a certain street, dey wil cme in2 d street, storm peoples houses, shoot any youth dey cme across, violation d young ladies nd their mums. Is dis fair? Afta sme days d soldierz strd dyeing miraculously. I was walkin nd i saw one army wit a gun, suddenly he jst fel dwn nd died without anybdy touchng hm nor shootin hm. D fg shld jst review dis demands nd grant d ones dey can so peace can be bck in nija.
yea,ryt.dia demands shld be granted indeed.if only islam was a tolerant religion,its followers wld undastand n appreciate d heterogeneity of nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by ziccoit: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
I don't support the BK. I don't believe in its ideology. I opposed them at every opportunity. The day I saw youtube video from Aljazeerat which revealed how Nigeria police/army murdered the assumed BH members I nearly cried. FG would not claim ignorant of this extrajudicial killing. What did FG do?
Now, like always, FG has put her citizens in grave dangers due to her ineptitude. Many people are killed. Properties worth millions destroyed. FG now starts running around.
Had FG rose up in condemnations of the in/security agents killing of assumed BH members we wouldn't have landed here.
You may not share my view, but the point is that MEND, MASOOB,BH etc are the products of bad leadership.
I pray we overcome this on time. More are still coming until leaders become responsive and responsible.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by ideylaff: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2011
OBJ should go and see them again now, to prove he has balls made of steel,
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by bisiaet: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2011
Let them give them what they want ke,  And put an end to this

Bros. to be honest with you they have no demand as far as i'm concern their demand is what I regard as "No Demand"

Because it was not their father who created Nigeria for them to be asking for Nigeria to be Islamic nation is that demand not a mad man demand?

I had said it before and will say it again if any one has experience sitting down with any of this islamic fundamentalist talking then he or she will understand that they are real devil. I dont think anyone can negotiate with devil. No matter how the govt try to appease them they wont listen the only language they understand is "force".

It is so simple if they are no longer ready to be part of Nigeria let them leave afterall Bin Laden left Saudi with his vampire gamgs to settled inside a "Hole and Rock Crevices" on mountain in Afghanistan and Pakistan so they can equally go to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and so on is not by force they should live in Nigeria but for them to say Nigeria should be declare an islamic state is a joke a real big joke.

Since they vow to carry on attacking fine but one good thing they should know is Nigeria is not one religion, nor one dialect, nor one culture, nor one region so if they feel they can singlehandedly defeated the rest region let them give it a go and let see how far they would go. The MASSOB has warned them to stay off the East, OPC has warned them to stay off the West, MEND as warned them to stay off their region well a word is enough for the wise if they think they can cow or kill or defeat everybody we are waiting for them very ready.

No need to appease them, no need to beg them, no need to tell them is enough they should carry on the killing and the bombing if they stop they are all B A S T A R D S.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by kulutempa: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2011
ShangoThor:

Strange as it might seem, Boko Haram is the only really PRINCIPLED group (in that Category) in the Country. All other groups have their priCe and Can be bought.

Take heed, love them or loathe them, Boko Haram's unCompromising position will eventually lead to the fragmentation of the Nation State or Separation of regions to form new Nation States.

As they say in Nigeria, SETTLE No amount of SETTLEING will sort this problem out.

2015 A.D. is on it's way, braCe yourselves.  

Absolutely.  People who worship money think it can buy anything and everything.   When they come across someone who  can't be bought they always think "What more does he want?"   The only reason why our leaders want to 'negotiate' with Boko Haram, is so  they can continue their looting in peace, and the proposed negotiation is a way of saying "We can give you more money than you ever dreamt about, so calm down".    Just goes to show that our leaders are not only corrupt, but they are also a bunch of cowards with no balls.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by ShangoThor(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2011
kulutempa:

Absolutely.  People who worship money think it can buy anything and everything.   When they come across someone who  can't be bought they always think "What more does he want?"   The only reason why our leaders want to 'negotiate' with Boko Haram, is so  they can continue their looting in peace, and the proposed negotiation is a way of saying "We can give you more money than you ever dreamt about, so calm down".    Just goes to show that our leaders are not only corrupt, but they are also a bunch of cowards with no balls.

Exactly, hence decadence runs rife in the fake Nation State (Slave Coast mentality).
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by francisj(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
Jeezuzpick:

With all violent Islamic groups the world over, the MO is the same:

Peace will reign only when they are happy; they are happy only when:

1) Islam reigns supreme, and Sharia replaces the Constitution.

2) All women are degraded.

3) All ties with the Western World are severed.

4) True Democracy (not like we even have that in Naija) is buried.

Can FG afford to even think of negotiating with Boko Haram?

You can't negotiate with a neighbour who wants your house and land for himself.

You can't negotiate with a man who will rather kill you than let you convince him.

You can't negotiate with a man who won't hesitate to kill your wife and kids just
to prove a point!

On the other hand, I can't advocate extermination, ethnic cleansing, genocide, whatever.

Government should just improve security, focus on Counter Terrorism, and please,
DO WHAT THEY ARE IN POWER TO DO!

Provide all missing infrastructure, improve quality of life, make all of us proud of this Country.

General apathy and even increasing antipathy toward the Nation due to failure of Government
is enough to cause youth restiveness (look at Niger Delta for example), without adding fuel of
Religious Fanaticism to it!

Boko Haram, or whatever else, is like AIDS. Not curable, but can be managed.

Well, at least, that's how I see it.

I don too talk, sef, de matter pain me too much.

No be only you ,this thing dey pain o,

I hope ,their (Boko Haram) refusal to negotiate with FG , will open FG eyes to reality(Islamising Nigeria @ all cost) of these terror group.
I have always loathes the idea of negotiation with the terrorist group while other nations of the World are fighting terrorism with zero tolerant.
FG have to treat them like terrorist!!!
wipe them away from this live cos they have also done enough damage to live of  innocent nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by TImberry(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2011
boko rams
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by francisj(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2011
texazzpete:

So all GEJ's committee could recommend is 'dialogue and negotiation'? With a group that has killed hundreds of Innocent Nigerians in cold blood? What a pathetic Government we have.
It just a recommendation,and like any other recommendation ,it's subject to changing and amendment before implementation,I will have vow that FG will not agree to some of the demands.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by Ayowumie(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
A military man left his and went to fetch water for one of the detainees.?
This sounds like a script in Nollywood movies.
texazzpete:

I wonder too. How would you dialogue with somebody that seem to detest peace?
Come to think of it, what would you recommend as a solution to this menace? They are terrorists by all definitions. This terrorism is our handiwork, we caused it cos we nourished them through our govt's actions and inactions.
I feel sorry for our fatherland.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by Ben13: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
So they now want "western" money? grin
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by Jluvu: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
very soon,boko haram will fight and destroy each other.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by islamrules(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
I don't support the BK. I don't believe in its ideology. I opposed them at every opportunity. The day I saw youtube video from Aljazeerat which revealed how Nigeria police/army murdered the assumed BH members I nearly cried. FG would not claim ignorant of this extrajudicial killing. What did FG do?
Now, like always, FG has put her citizens in grave dangers due to her ineptitude. Many people are killed. Properties worth millions destroyed. FG now starts running around.
Had FG rose up in condemnations of the in/security agents killing of assumed BH members we wouldn't have landed here.
You may not share my view, but the point is that MEND, MASOOB,BH etc are the products of bad leadership.
I pray we overcome this on time. More are still coming until leaders become responsive and responsible.

It is not FG that kills Yusuf!

The truth is, it is the sponsor of current Boko-haram that killed Yusuf.

They gave him a proposal which he rejected. That is why they killed him.\

A former member of Yusuf's Boko haram revealed the secrete.

That is why they keep killing former members of Yusuf's Boko haram.

These current ones are political thugs sponsored by northerners to create anarchy for a christian/southerner president.

Northerners are sowing a seed now. Presidency is coming to their turn soon.

Niger/Delta will do the same to them.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by PointB: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2011
texazzpete:

Indeed! But one thing I have come to realise with FG is that they hardly carry out recommendation. grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by CosmicJames(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2011
The child that say his/her mother should not sleep, He/she must not also sleep. Boko haram nonsense!
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by francisj(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
bisiaet:

Because it was not their father who created Nigeria for them to be asking for Nigeria to be Islamic nation is that demand not a mad man demand?

I had said it before and will say it again if any one has experience sitting down with any of this islamic fundamentalist talking then he or she will understand that they are real devil. I dont think anyone can negotiate with devil. No matter how the govt try to appease them they wont listen the only language they understand is "force".

so on is not by force they should live in Nigeria but for them to say Nigeria should be declare an islamic state is a joke a real big joke.

Since they vow to carry on attacking fine but one good thing they should know is Nigeria is not one religion, nor one dialect, nor one culture, nor one region so if they feel they can singlehandedly defeated the rest region let them give it a go and let see how far they would go. No need to appease them, no need to beg them, no need to tell them is enough they should carry on the killing and the bombing if they stop they are all B A S T A R D S.

Man ,i dey feel your sentiment toward the I-di-ots,faceless terrors who feel that they can islamist 9ja,so that women can be ban from driving car or given 10 lash·ing
if caught in the act as it is just implemented yesterday in Saudi Arabia
:http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/saudi-woman-sentenced-to-10-lashes-for-driving/2011/09/27/gIQAqB9z1K_blog.html

can y imagine that !!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
And they are joyous that they are killing their Bros and sisters? . . . na wa oh
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by jpphilips(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
A well meaning Nigerian posted this few months before monkeys elected Jonathan, guess he saw the future,
see the point highlighted green
lol!!! PDP supporters feeling insecure. lol lol lol ogitibiti U have not seen anything, a real taste of incompetence
now we are paying with our lives.

[b]
AMNESTY means? a mockery of a government's armed forces. how could ordinary sword carrying millitia of no military training and experience hold a great country to ransom and you call that an achievement?
even a toddler in isreal knows that his Govt doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
We negotiated with terrorists for Gods sake and that is where our foreign reserve went to. we paid them off. it is an insult to the taxpayer who commit more than 20% of the national budget to the armed forces since the military junta. today they have absolutely nothing to show for it. in Liberia they were busy impregnating women, they thought that the demise of Sergent mosquito was the end of insurgence after 9yrs of our wasted funds there was no transition to a civilian govt, thanks to NATO that saw Sir leaf Johnson to power.
bunch of crappy losers.
today the price of crude is soaring high tomorrow jona will use it to settle IBB and tell you it is "HARMONISATION OF PDP" shame shame shame!!!!!! what did the JTF achieve in the delta for 5yrs with 10,000 soldiers?

[color=#006600]we could have stood up to those militants for God's sake and send a strong message to deter further insurgence that is what a responsible GOVT does, today after paying off millitants, we will pay off terrorists that bomb abuja and perhaps pay off jonathan to leave power come 2015 arrant nonsense!!!!!!
[/color][/b]
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by umar2: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
Fellow Nigerians. May God Almighty help us all. Please lets do a critical Analysis and reasoning of who this Group are "Boko Haram"

1. Who are these Boko Haram
2. Do they really exist?
3. Who is behind the BH?
4. Who is sponsoring them financialy?
5. Where did they get such sophisticated weapons?
6. Have you come in contact of any of them?
7. Is the Government not behind all these calamities?
8. Why do we have to meet their demands
9. Who really bombed UN Office? how come he survived it?
10. How come within one week of UN Bobing CIA and FBI of US, KGB of Russia?, MOSSAID of Isreal, MI6 and MI5 of UK.
11. Remember US Government Promised the break of Nigeria by 2015 and they are walking round the clock to make sure it work
12. Why are the Niger Delta Militants, MEND and MASOOB Demand not met?
13. And so many question to numerous to mention.
14. I am a media activitivst in my small way. Let GEJ tell Nigerians the real truth, his dispensation is full of disaster here and there.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by moshoodn(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
Terrorism and blackmail are mother.fuc.kers and like a 10-headed monster, they are never satiated and always looking for more.
Say NO to negotiations with terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met by moshoodn(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
Religion of true piss!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Make Election Debates Mandatory / Lai Mohammed To Thugs: Disrupt Saturday’s Election In Kwara And Risk Your Lives / Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.