Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) (43231 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Saraki Arrives Abia, Received By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 24, 2023
This region and mediocrity are brothers.
Rochas, Orjis, Uguanyi, Umehi, and Ikpeazu all belong to the same whatsapp group of classless and tasteless individuals.
This reminds me of Umehi's classless and tasteless projects all over Ebonyi state.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by JuanJO(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2023
Scorty23:
This is the beautiful view of the new Abia State Government House completed by Ikpeazu.

It was commenced by his predecessor.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02uLkzuFRXLh8zTCnriiCExDFjRMD2YNGTM1avCA4R7onaLdbBLuWqCnWF4bnkPdrwl&id=1798805263742562&mibextid=Nif5oz
The only problem Okezie Ikpeazu administration have is that he failed to have a good Media team. Frankly speaking Okezie Ikpeazu a great and wonderful job in Abia State
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by HITsquad: 10:05am On May 24, 2023
smokinloud:

I didn't mention names o but you're right!.
The backward region even claim our region as no man's land!.
Which region? Let me guess.... Lagos? Lol as the former capital of Nigeria, Lagos development was funded by the whole country.

So yes it's a no man's land. The same Igbos you have Love to hate have been and will always be the majority shareholders in Lagos grin grin grin

Earlier this year, I evicted one of your fellow tribalist and troublesome kinsmen from my new Ikorodu property and replaced him with "omo Ibo" grin grin grin

guy, Na my hard hard-working Igbo brothers get about 80% of the entire properties/business in your self acclaimed Lagos oo. grin yea I know Bro, it hurts... cry sad

So Mr Mugu! Mek una Continue claiming Lagos with mouth grin while we are busy conquering.

Dumbo tribalist... Oya Come and pursue your landlords nah lmaooo grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by namo77: 10:15am On May 24, 2023
They’ll tell you they used billions of Naira for this thing
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2023
xjiggy:
My own is that you guys should stick to this narrative that ikpeazu is incompetent. Not that 10yrs from now you start painting him as a Saint. Attached is a link of Anambrarians in 2012 lamenting about Peter Obi's incompetence only to turn around 10yrs later and crown him an Angel.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Records are very good o. Omo, see negative ratings of Obi by his own people during his second tenure as governor of Anambra, not even first tenure. One comment blamed the people for re-electing him after a woeful first tenure.

Now, how did Obi suddenly become a saint in 22/23? shocked Wonders shall never end! cheesy
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by ubox: 10:28am On May 24, 2023
JaredH:
Nigerian architects self...

All una designs na the same
Better soup na money kill am, you get what you pay for, don't generalize Nigerian architects unnecessarily
Some Nigerian designs below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2023
Rikze:
shocked

So this is the rubbish T. A. Orji and Ikpeazụ have been building for almost sixteen years.

Shameless leaders.

Not to even mention the billions trillions they'll claim have gone into this.

So sorry for Abia State.
grin...
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2023
Absuchat:
What is this?

But wait a minute, are you sure ikpeazu is fully ok mentally?
he is dull and useless...our leaders can be useless sha..
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by ubox: 10:41am On May 24, 2023
MeineMutter:

They are so myopic in thinking. No sense of innovation at all. Too archaic.

See all inferior materials used too.

Chai. We don suffer for Nigeria.

Mapo Hall in Ibadan is better than this 1million times.
It's Ikpeazu standard abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 10:41am On May 24, 2023
dododawa1:
Underdeveloped states, Abia and Ogun and Bayelsa and Benue and Zamfara states should emerged into ONE.
shocked AH

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by alizma: 10:41am On May 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2023
Omoh as I entered the massive edifice in new governors lodge in Abakaliki I confirm that umahi really tried.

But this is what ikpeazụ is celebrating.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 24, 2023
0taPiaPia:

Of what importance is the bolded.. una no won get sense abi.
You don't know the people of that region, they just love bragging about nonsense. Govt house that will not be able to compete with Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa govt houses is what he is comparing to Aso Villa.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2023
Please, which secondary school building is this?
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2023
solreb:

My respect for Nnamdi Kanu would have been to the heavens if he had concentrated in tackling the governors of his state so that Abia State would be used as a yard stick in good governance and dividends of democracy. Then, his fight for Biafra would have been embraced easily even beyond South East as people could point to the great achievements Abia State had made.

Mazi Kanu doesn’t need your useless ‘respect’! Stick it up your ass!

How the fck do you want him to focus on the symptom of the problem and leave it’s causative factor…..ie, state capture and the faulty foundation on which everything else is built!? It’s the present structure and political-economy obtainable in Nigeria today that has led to the emergence of visionless and corrupt leaders as well as poverty and bad governance IN ALL STATES AND REGIONS OF NIGERIA!
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2023
My dear state. This is embarrassing.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by walteriyke: 10:58am On May 24, 2023
If you look well it looks like the white house in the US grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by viodemus: 11:00am On May 24, 2023
This is one of the worst gov in the world.

Even a small building with small road and parking lot cannot be completed to an okay standard.

Igbos need to get these kinds of hardened dunces out of any position of power. This guy ikepazu is a confirmed dunce and hardenedly incompetent like the outgoing failure.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Menclothing: 11:09am On May 24, 2023
You can’t be rule by this type of leaders and expect anyone to respect your choice of leadership or dictate for them who to rule them when people who rule your community can’t be emulated

Kudos to Dave umahi an exceptional leader in the south east built world class infrastructure like Akpabio
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by John4B: 11:12am On May 24, 2023
Rikze:
shocked

So this is the rubbish T. A. Orji and Ikpeazụ have been building for almost sixteen years.

Shameless leaders.

Not to even mention the billions trillions they'll claim have gone into this.

So sorry for Abia State.

Lets see ur state govt. house
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by aniblue(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2023
This is a big shame.
Less than a hospital ward in uyo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
You don't know the people of that region, they just love bragging about nonsense. Govt house that will not be able to compete with Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa govt houses is what he is comparing to Aso Villa.

I am from that region. I scolded him on a general note and not on a tribal stand point. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 24, 2023
sayusuf:
More of the reason why you cannot trust leadership to igbos.
they are full of mediocrity
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 24, 2023
joshuaedem:
CHECK THIS AKWA IBOM STATE HOUSE
Another view

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2023
HITsquad:
Which region? Let me guess.... Lagos? Lol as the former capital of Nigeria, Lagos development was funded by the whole country.

So yes it's a no man's land. The same Igbos you have Love to hate have been and will always be the majority shareholders in Lagos grin grin grin

Earlier this year, I evicted one of your fellow tribalist and troublesome kinsmen from my new Ikorodu property and replaced him with "omo Ibo" grin grin grin

guy, Na my hard hard-working Igbo brothers get about 80% of the entire properties/business in your self acclaimed Lagos oo. grin yea I know Bro, it hurts... cry sad

So Mr Mugu! Mek una Continue claiming Lagos with mouth grin while we are busy conquering.

Dumbo tribalist... Oya Come and pursue your landlords nah lmaooo grin grin grin

Oga Landlord!. The apartment I live in is owned by an Indian man and Indians never claimed they own Lagos. The fact is very obvious, any tribal war would lead to your forfeiture of the properties that you claimed you own in Lagos... fyi, Lagos state was never the capital of Nigeria. Stop displaying your ignorance here. The Lagos that used to be the capital of Nigeria was a portion of the five divisions of Lagos state namely
*Lagos
*Epe
*Ikorodu
*Badagry
*Ikeja

You're ignorant of this fact because your father has not entered Lagos by the lorry boot that your ancestors used to enter Lagos then so I don't blame you!. Cheers!.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Grgt0n: 12:01pm On May 24, 2023
NwekereNdoki come read people's comments about Abia
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by MrJames007: 12:02pm On May 24, 2023
Abia state Whitehouse. grin

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by NwekereNdokl: 12:08pm On May 24, 2023
Abia state
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
Oyo state has Government house since the days of Awolowo
when was Abia created?
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 12:23pm On May 24, 2023
Karemarealty288:

From his looks, his wife's and that of his children, you will see they are tasteless and ugly people.

grin grin grin
Best comment so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone / Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.