Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo (36986 Views)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by isabi2lof: 3:52pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
Divorce is never the solution, marriage is not meant to be perfect

Then both of them should be cheating on each other and treating all kinds of STDs undecided ,since marriage is not perfect.

Why getting married when you know that you can't stay faithful to spouse .

Cheating on your partner should be the last thing on your mind because it's something you can control unlike financial crisis, child bearing , sickness, etc.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Exceed15: 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
Your write up is one sided. Men are also dying silently in the cage called marriage You will hear be a man . BE a man until u loose your mind? My take if your marriage is draining you out biko walk away. Don't die foolishly. Marriage is not an achievement.

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
UptownVibes:
■ Did the man use chains on her in the marriage? If she is not comfortable, she should move out.. Do you even know what the man is going through in the marriage too?
In the end, she had no choice but to leave but it was also her marriage too and she had a right to stay in it just as the man too, only the story says he resorted to controlling her in it, so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by oluxy(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:

That's you believe and that's what you should expect when you are married or having now that you are married.

Marriage is meant to be perfect because it's meant for just two perfect individuals who are perfect in the heart.

Most marriages that are not perfect are as a result of the men not even perfect in the heart while the woman her perfect in the heart. A case study of this thread.
You would see the woman is really perfect in the heart but the man isn't

Marriage is for two right people who are perfect in the heart and not just for two people who doesn't even know what marriage implies but just got married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
Lifestone:

But money and attention don't work together, you will have to pick one

Make she dey play...if I give girl money na me go get everything in return grin...the shagging no go be here
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by olaniyilukman(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
And at the same time, marriage shouldn't mean post colonial prison, both parties must respect each party decision and live a humble life

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by blesboi(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
I don't Kno what to say...
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by pocohantasgspot: 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
pocohantas:

Look at Annie's hairline. Even the late Osinachi. lipsrsealed
sad
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Newyorkitis(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2023
Omo, see how ladies full this thread!

Back to the topic: Nigerian Ladies usually want to eat their cake and have it but our culture has put us all in check and it is not far-fetched.

Elsewhere, bride price was cancelled because it acts as a restriction against a woman's full right to own her body as she likes.

Let us use the South-East as an example: There's no way on earth your parents will collect 1 million naira for traditional wedding and you want to enter the man's house with your full rights.

You can't go there and tell the man that you don't like how he is pressing the tooth paste tube or you are just tired and don't love him anymore for no reason, therefore you want a divorce.

My point is simple. You can't use marriage as poverty alleviation programme and make any noise about gender equality.

Ladies, .if you want gender equality, start by fighting your parents, and not your husband.

Bride price reduces your equality status.... Work.on scrapping it and see.your full rights restored.

PEACE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
Exactly, even when a man discovers his wife is cheating

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On May 24, 2023
Exceed15:
■ Your write up is one sided. Men are also dying silently in the cage called marriage You will hear be a man . BE a man until u loose your mind? My take if your marriage is draining you out biko walk away. Don't die foolishly. Marriage is not an achievement.
The writeup is onesided meaning the woman herself was the one who did all she could to hamper her own medical training, and in the end, locked herself out of her own marriage home, right? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by newdawn2017(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
ladies & other well meaning men who honor their d women in their lives, be very wary of dis rabid dog on the loose, a demonic psychopath, a malignant entity on the prawl.never great him, never stand 200meters close to him, never treat him should he come to ur hospital nit u stumble upon him bedridden, never run errands for him even if he is at death point. Never let ur little ones smile at him. Never give him water not anything nice & beneficial. Please take not y'all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On May 24, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Exactly, even when a man discovers his wife is cheating
ROFLMAO! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by UptownVibes(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In the end, she had no choice but to leave but it was also her marriage too and she had a right to stay in it just as the man too, only the story says he resorted to controlling her in it, so? undecided
Its her marriage we know,but if its not working, one needs to use his or her head.. Life is too short, to allow someone ruin it for you,all in the name of the marriage. Its good she left ..
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by newdawn2017(f): 3:58pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:

You talk as if the man isn't tolerating her bad behaviors too or she's perfect

From the story up there am sure the man has several reasons for his actions, and he is the only one in best position to throw more light
did he communicate d reasons to her, or he commanded her, was he logical in his reasoning? Was a fair compromised reached or he manipulated & gaslighted her?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Brushstrokes20: 3:58pm On May 24, 2023
Sadly true!... I personally know Some good women going through HELL all in the name of # STAYING MARRIED / bearing MRS somebody undecided

I really feel their pains .

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Obrigardo: 3:58pm On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The writeup is onesided meaning the woman herself was the one who did all she could to hamper her own medical training, and in the end, locked herself out of her own marriage home, right? undecided

So, you are the nuisance people complain about on this forum. They say you have no beliefs; you just spout anything to garner controversy. And now it's quite clear just reading your posts in succession on this topic. Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On May 24, 2023
Newyorkitis:
■ Omo, see how ladies full this thread! Back to the topic: Nigerian Ladies usually want to eat their cake and have it but our culture has put us all in check and it is not far-fetched.
Elsewhere, bride price was cancelled because it acts as a restriction against a woman's full right to own her body as she likes. Let us use the South-East as an example: There's no way on earth your parents will collect 1 million naira for traditional wedding and you want to enter the man's house with your full rights. You can't go there and tell the man that you don't like how he is pressing the tooth paste tube or you are just tired and don't love him anymore for no reason, therefore you want a divorce. My point is simple. You can't use marriage as poverty alleviation programme and make any noise about gender equality. Ladies, .if you want gender equality, start by fighting your parents, and not your husband. Bride price reduces your equality status.... Work.on scrapping it and see.your full rights restored. PEACE.
1. Culture is in fact to blame for the deplorable state of marriage in Nigeria abeg! undecided

2. I also vote for doing away with bride price in order to usher in an era of common sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by ubola: 3:58pm On May 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Women and men are going through shege in Nigerian marriages, but the difference is, men are brazen about the shege they dish out. Women are hardly ever that brazen because they know the odds are not in their favour. I can't say the same for the sons of Nebuchadnezzar.

When a man sees shege, he is encouraged to get a divorce or side-chick for balance and he would most likely do that. With or without shege.

When a woman sees shege, she is encouraged to wear red pant and pray. This has never been a proven way to let out steam, so they become toxic and depressed with receding hairlines. Waiting for their kids to grow, then they go there to disturb the future daughter inlaw and the son who has failed to ask his mother why she is running from her own husband, would indulge her. Or maybe he knows why she is running. After all he saw it happen.

I am not moved by all the divorce topics in the UK or wherever. The problem is not the UK. The problem is the foundation of Nigerian marriages. We are a dangerous people. Home and abroad we are the same. Any country we enter en masse must start looking for how to close her borders. That is how dangerous we are. But we would hardly ever reflect and change. Instead we blame feminism, blame NATO, blame a Youtuber and blame Tinubu. Very anyhow people...
You are very amusing! But you said the whole truth about it.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On May 24, 2023
Obrigardo:
So, you are the nuisance people complain about on this forum. They say you have no beliefs; you just spout anything to garner controversy. And now it's quite clear just reading your posts in succession on this topic. Are you ok?
Again... The writeup is onesided meaning the woman herself was the one who did all she could to hamper her own medical training, and in the end, locked herself out of her own marriage home, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 24, 2023
oluxy:

That's you believe and that's what you should expect when you are married or having now that you are married.

Marriage is meant to be perfect because it's meant for just two perfect individuals who are perfect in the heart.

Most marriages that are not perfect are as a result of the men not even perfect in the heart while the woman her perfect in the heart. A case study of this thread.
You would see the woman is really perfect in the heart but the man isn't

Marriage is for two right people who are perfect in the heart and not just for two people who doesn't even know what marriage implies but just got married.

Onisokuso...life itself is not perfect so how can you say marriage is supposed to be perfect abi you dey live for disneyland?

Is your life perfect in every single way or you want to lie that you've not faced any challenges in your life

Oga nobody is perfect, we just keep improving ourselves...

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Lewiseze1988(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him..jenny how can I locate u.i need a woman I can give all dis.

BTW, the lady should be happy that the ERROR called marriage has ended. A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by babzlim(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2023
are you the one running the marriage or home, do you know the reason the said man set down the strict rules or just because she's your friend you just believe the man is the evil one here.

Oga find out and confirm before u decide abeg.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by kasim155: 3:59pm On May 24, 2023
Dalil8:
In all of this. Na men i blame. If you stop marrying women would divorce exist? NO

I'm more concerned about the money & properties lost by men during divorce (Alimony, child support). Remove that and trust me, men would marry and divorce for sport.

If u take away every single woman from the world today the only challenge would be procreation. But even that can be fixed, as there are babies that were grown outside the womb. Science and technology would fix that easily.

MEN, be like me. Modern men do not need women.

1. Make money, get all ur kids through surrogacy or whichever means you chose, that doesn't require women.

2. Hire a nanny or nannies to take care of your kids. That way u don't have to deal with all the baggage that comes with a Wife hoe.

3. Have fun.

No paternity fraud, no worrying about ur hoe cheating on you, no unnecessary female drama in ur life plus its 100% cheaper than having a wife

You said it is cheaper than having a wife, please how much is it if you have done it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Thecan(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2023
Adranidoo:
And what will u give the man in return if he provides all this things for u.

Chai

Men don suffer

MEN WILL NEVER LEARN,WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE

How dare u say such angry

Don't u know that tow tow is the most important thing in the world grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On May 24, 2023
UptownVibes:
■ Its her marriage we know,but if its not working, one needs to use his or her head.. Life is too short, to allow someone ruin it for you,all in the name of the marriage. Its good she left ..
Indeed! undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by newdawn2017(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2023
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Late Osinachi was tragic;

How can a man be defective in all parameters that make women overlook male madness?

Poor, ugly, short in addition to wizardy behaviour of all forms of abuse?

It was sad.
wizards re gurus, healers, educated, & englightened. He was malignant demonic entity.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by TrainPark: 4:01pm On May 24, 2023
How many tangible things can you give him?

Entitled delusional beings who believe that their very existence adds value - while at the same time looking for a man to take care of them.

This mindset is the reason why most women do not take time to improve their talents, personality and character because ALL WOMEN believe they are beautiful, valuable, and queens worth worshipping by default ... even if they have very shitty character, zero personality, bottom of the food chain value and eternally poor!

Most women, with the exception of a blessed few lack self awareness, accountability and perpetually live in dreamland with expectations based in thin air!

When your value is in an item you did not create and did not do anything to improve, then delusion and disappointment na your permanent companion. Thats why ALL relationships that go south are the faults of the MEN always.

Well, reality na shege .. e go set in everly!

Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him.

BTW, the lady should be happy that the ERROR called marriage has ended. A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On May 24, 2023
babzlim:
are you the one running the marriage or home, do you know the reason the said man set down the strict rules or just because she's your friend you just believe the man is the evil one here.

Oga find out and confirm before u decide abeg.
So, in your mind, there are reasonable, rational reasons for why one adult would set strict rules of that kind for another adult when it isn't that one is an employee or slave of the other? And this is your idea of what marriage is in fact about? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Newnas(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2023
Mindlog:

"Several reasons" for hindering the career growth of a medical doctor, who happens to be his wife? angry

I am wondering how the doctor wife, haven studied psychiatry and personality disorders in medical school, allowed the man in his psychosis to mess her up!
So, asking my wife not to work night shifts makes me a bad husband?!
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Lewiseze1988(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay try and locate me.i can give u all this u mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can I Start A Family With 70k? / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.