Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo (36973 Views)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by cjudy(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him.

BTW, the lady should be happy that the ERROR called marriage has ended. A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her.

You will remain single forever

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Judybash93(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him.

BTW, the lady should be happy that the ERROR called marriage has ended. A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her.

Remove number 1.. you're an adult

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Britishpea: 4:03pm On May 24, 2023
Marriage is too complex for an outsider to comprehend the things that are happening in it.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by deltateam: 4:04pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
Divorce is never the solution, marriage is not meant to be perfect

Is this the best you can come up with? It's not meant to be perfect doesn't mean you should turn yourself to devil or make your partner uncomfortable with your behavior or attitude.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by mmsen: 4:04pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:

What did you smoke to utter such nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Ten06(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2023
The issue does not affect one side alone, even men I very ready to be single these days
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by michoim(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:

You talk as if the man isn't tolerating her bad behaviors too or she's perfect

From the story up there am sure the man has several reasons for his actions, and he is the only one in best position to throw more light
Perhaps. May be the man is also acquainted with the weaknesses of her past...
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Mayeldah(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2023
Y'all feminists should calm down, let's hear the man out first before we crucify him

A woman will always tell her side of the story to curry pity from the public, though I am not blaming this one yet

Both men and women are seeing shege in marriage in Nigeria, when the man is the victim, you all feminist leaves the chat room but when a woman is the victim they all flood NL to cast aspersions on menfolk

majority of those commenting are not even married, you only know better when you marry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by KingofHearts(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2023
We are very very anyhow people truly, if these countries don’t protect themselves even they will be shocked what they will look like in 10years!!

We must find peaceful ways to sort things out and acknowledge that not everyone should be allowed near the marriage institution!!!

quote author=pocohantas post=123336004]Women and men are going through shege in Nigerian marriages, but the difference is, men are brazen about the shege they dish out. Women are hardly ever that brazen because they know the odds are not in their favour. I can't say the same for the sons of Nebuchadnezzar.

When a man sees shege, he is encouraged to get a divorce or side-chick for balance and he would most likely do that. With or without shege.

When a woman sees shege, she is encouraged to wear red pant and pray. This has never been a proven way to let out steam, so they become toxic and depressed with receding hairlines. Waiting for their kids to grow, then they go there to disturb the future daughter inlaw and the son who has failed to ask his mother why she is running from her own husband, would indulge her. Or maybe he knows why she is running. After all he saw it happen.

I am not moved by all the divorce topics in the UK or wherever. The problem is not the UK. The problem is the foundation of Nigerian marriages. We are a dangerous people. Home and abroad we are the same. Any country we enter en masse must start looking for how to close her borders. That is how dangerous we are. But we would hardly ever reflect and change. Instead we blame feminism, blame NATO, blame a Youtuber and blame Tinubu. Very anyhow people...[/quote]
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Babaken(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
the man is just a foolish confused man who has no reasons for his action.

The man is also a randy man reason his wife keeps getting STDs.

Honestly, I just hate Nigerian men!! They’re so disgusting and irritating undecided
have you hear the side of story.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by warriking(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her when she's 60years old. Mumu talk
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by vengertime: 4:09pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

My advice to you is to try and be alone. Maybe fall in love when you turn 60 years, then no more stress about marriage
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by NEUDUDE: 4:09pm On May 24, 2023
Women should stop getting married in the first place. Biko women don't get married lol cheesy grin. So we can hear word
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by tiswell(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2023
pocohantas:

Look at Annie's hairline.
Even the late Osinachi. lipsrsealed
with all ya experience and expertise about men and relationships, you are still very single and no serious date.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Mindlog: 4:11pm On May 24, 2023
Newnas:

So, asking my wife not to work night shifts makes me a bad husband?!

Before marrying a doctor or a nurse, didn't you know about night shifts? Why didn't you focus on marrying a lady whose occupation have nothing to do with working at night?

You should also say that asking your medical doctor wife not to follow up with her postgraduate studies dies not make you a bad husband.

Look for girls who just finished secondary school and marry from the lot, she would sit wherever you place her as career issues would less likely be an issue in your marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by EnterpriseMan: 4:12pm On May 24, 2023
TrainPark:
How many tangible things can you give him?

Entitled delusional beings who believe that their very existence adds value - while at the same time looking for a man to take care of them.

This mindset is the reason why most women do not take time to improve their talents, personality and character because ALL WOMEN believe they are beautiful, valuable, and queens worth worshipping by default ... even if they have very shitty character, zero personality and bottom of the food chain value and eternally poor!

Well, reality na shege .. e go set in everly!

Bro don't blame them, If only God had taken a little brain from us when he took the rib to create women, we won't have so many entitled donkeys on make-ups running around.

I know this will offend alot but if i say lets go by the bible then!
God created man to have Dominion over all things.
And created women as playthings for men (i mean he didn't see the need of adding brain to them when he created them) grin He created women to give companionship to men and now they all think they're on equal footings angry angry angry

Make i go hide before they start attacking me grin grin
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by phorget(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

I hope you would equally bring same to te table? undecided
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Postinor: 4:13pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
the man is just a foolish confused man who has no reasons for his action.

The man is also a randy man reason his wife keeps getting STDs.

Honestly, I just hate Nigerian men!! They’re so disgusting and irritating undecided
last last u will end up as an old woman without any man to herself, better change this ur nonsense attitude
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Benoxvals(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Vashti Vash Offo:

https://twitter.com/Vash_Offo/status/1660702453648465927?t=iG_-zSFySZJMgg1RI7BOoA&s=08

OP you are right on this one..
Women are suffering so much in the name of marriage in Nigeria..
Imagine forbidding your wife from using washing machine claiming that it will make her lazy whereas you are driving a car.
Some guys don’t even know the difference btw a wife and a Househelp..
I’m no woman but I feel your pain OP

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by EnterpriseMan: 4:14pm On May 24, 2023
phorget:

I hope you would equally bring same to te table? undecided
Like what?
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 24, 2023
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Late Osinachi was tragic;

How can a man be defective in all parameters that make women overlook male madness?

Poor, ugly, short in addition to wizardy behaviour of all forms of abuse?9

It was sad.
This is the definition of the average naija man. That explains the reproach and rejection they face from us.

Religion, culture and stigma forces women to accept them.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by CodeTemplar: 4:16pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
says a marriage technician.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On May 24, 2023
tiswell:
with all ya experience and expertise about men and relationships, you are still very single and no serious date.

For a gender that claims not to benefit from marriage, you guys are too invested in the marital status of women. Can you focus on important things like Chinese men? Invent something and elect good leaders.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by ransomed: 4:18pm On May 24, 2023
Princessdainty:
and what do you give the man in return?

Unachievable demands. Unsatisfied desires.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by LeyeWrites: 4:19pm On May 24, 2023
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

When they say for better for worse, they refer to challenges that life throws at the couple; childlessness, job loss, health challenges, issues from in-laws, special needs children etc.

They are not talking about one of the parties roving mad and becoming a witch/wizard to the other party.

It is this 'marriage is not meant to be perfect ' that enables you men especially to waltz in with stupid behaviours and lack of home training hoping to be tolerated and accepted.

While marriage a might not be perfect because life is not perfect and the challenges I mentioned above, marriage ought to be enjoyed by both parties.

So ask yourself: these behaviours I put up, would it make my spouse enjoy this marriage?

Life is already throwing challenges, why should someone meant to make our lives more beautiful contribute or sponsor the major challenge?
Was she blind before marrying him?

Or you think it's easy for a mother of three to find a husband with no history?

You lots.

Just have the habits of thinking things halfway.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by RealAlubarika(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:

You're right, but cheating (adultery) is a deal breaker for me

We rise by lifting others
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by descarado: 4:21pm On May 24, 2023
Adranidoo:
Women - Their "heartlessness" in putting logic over emotion and themselves over every other thing on the planet is a necessary survival skill.

Just like a girl will leave a lover who's sacrificed a lot for her in ten years of relationship and go for an older guy who's wealthier...only for her to later cheat with a young blood along the line....that's the kinda cold calculations one should do to be better in life and win. Cos it's a cold cold world out here.

Women?
I learn a lot from those species.

Pic below what modern women mean by freedom.
BTW this is a grocery shop cool

In the olden days, women body were never objectified. Heck, ladies and men hardly wear clothes and still maintain their lanes. Modernity and religion made looking at the body lustful.

If you go to some villages, you will see some mamas top less during the heat season in and around their homes. Nobody cares.

Men were only boxers without briefs. They even were their joggers or whatever without briefs and you will clearly see the outline of the third leg. They sag their pants to show bums. Or you think thats not a sexual message to ladies?
Women have not killed them. Women are attracted to men's chest, we see men everywhere topless. They go as far as getting six packs to show off. You think it's to their fellow men?

Make we hia. Sexualising Women when men are guilty of the same thing.
I see this everyday.

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Postinor: 4:22pm On May 24, 2023
cococandy:
Lol they are polygamous in nature and women must submit. That’s what the Bible says. Don’t bring that western nonsense of asking men to respect their wives. We are Africans and we hate woke.

Umm what else is missing? I believe I covered the talking points
you would make a good wife
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by armadeo(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Women and men are going through shege in Nigerian marriages, but the difference is, men are brazen about the shege they dish out. Women are hardly ever that brazen because they know the odds are not in their favour. I can't say the same for the sons of Nebuchadnezzar.

When a man sees shege, he is encouraged to get a divorce or side-chick for balance and he would most likely do that. With or without shege.

When a woman sees shege, she is encouraged to wear red pant and pray. This has never been a proven way to let out steam, so they become toxic and depressed with receding hairlines. Waiting for their kids to grow, then they go there to disturb the future daughter inlaw and the son who has failed to ask his mother why she is running from her own husband, would indulge her. Or maybe he knows why she is running. After all he saw it happen.

I am not moved by all the divorce topics in the UK or wherever. The problem is not the UK. The problem is the foundation of Nigerian marriages. We are a dangerous people. Home and abroad we are the same. Any country we enter en masse must start looking for how to close her borders. That is how dangerous we are. But we would hardly ever reflect and change. Instead we blame feminism, blame NATO, blame a Youtuber and blame Tinubu. Very anyhow people...

Sadly this is the truth. A large number of Nigerians have a damaged psyche. Honestly I wonder hownit can ever be repaired

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by nerdjared: 4:24pm On May 24, 2023
Princessdainty:
and what do you give the man in return?

flirting with guys on social media
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Smartguyboy(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2023
Many have no place to go because they are all wired after school look for husband that all .
No brain to reason what do I want for myself especially the poor and some middle class family can’t leave marriage only the wealthy people can leave anytime because they don’t take shįt from anyone .
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Sikechukwu81(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2023
Because them dey jump inside marriages with who is available to spend fortune for wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help / Can I Start A Family With 70k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.