Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari (24347 Views)

Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 / Tinubu May Be Sworn-in May 29, I Will Still Get Justice – Peter Obi / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2023
Ogun kill you there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by bbonair(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2023
Can you imagine
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Guestlander: 5:32pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Buhari's words cares no weight. He is a waste of 8 years of our lives.

The 8 years in which some people saw opportunities and became millionaires. Better start thinking of what you can do for yourself in the next 8 years. If you want to spend the next 8 years tweeting about Amoda Ogunlere and drawing circles on Tinubu's pictures, that is your choice.

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Babathanks(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2023
001Lagos:
Mr president, your foolishness stinks to high heaven . You're the most useless president Nigeria ever had

Sir, I can't tell who's the bigger thief between you and Asiwaju Tinubu but I know that you're the most biggest fool in Nigeria in the whole wide world .
Weerey omo ibo
Is tinubu your former governor or president or vice president or minister?
How is he a former thief?, and why is you guys from the east obsessed with Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Chetas81(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
paid post
you received dollars

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by OChimex: 5:34pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Buhari's words cares no weight. He is a waste of 8 years of our lives.

And another waste of 8 years are coming…😢

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Traplord09: 5:36pm On May 24, 2023
May 26... .... Na 24 we day ooo two day to go
🤔🤔🤔
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Pleasant101: 5:39pm On May 24, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/may-29-i-can-hardly-cope-with-pressure-says-buhari/

He talks too much this days, unlike before presidency does all the talking, I prefer to here from the presidency, than sum1 who doesn't know himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by DenreleDave(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
paid post
Acct created March 2023.

Troll

Ignored

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2023
Must you always broadcast incompetence.
The heat is too much. yet you hold on for 8 years punishing people.
It is between you and nature.

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2023
angry Were you forced to climb the seat? The most useless president.

4 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by OChimex: 5:41pm On May 24, 2023
001Lagos:
Mr president, your foolishness stinks to high heaven . You're the most useless president Nigeria ever had

Sir, I can't tell who's the bigger thief between you and Asiwaju Tinubu but I know that you're the most biggest fool in Nigeria in the whole wide world .

Buhari na compound fool. This fool hasn’t said anything meaningful or motivational for the last 8 years. Everything is all about himself. Himself l. What a monumental disgrace of a leader.

5 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Adewale1603(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2023
He's always shocked

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Tim1234567890(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2023
001Lagos:

Sir, I can't tell who's the bigger thief between you and Asiwaju Tinubu but I know that you're the most biggest fool in the whole wide world
They are the same jare
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by blowjob: 5:42pm On May 24, 2023
SEE THIS BIG FOOL, grin grin grin

USELESS RAM grin grin

3 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by dorcdave2019: 5:42pm On May 24, 2023
Nigeria shall surely be great again.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Menclothing: 5:42pm On May 24, 2023
After you enjoy free money with your family for 8yrs shege

Go and enjoy ur retirement in daurA

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by OMBIIGA: 5:42pm On May 24, 2023
Our dearest President is being frank, truthful, honest and not hypocritical.!!!
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Lawdavmessi: 5:43pm On May 24, 2023
It's obvious how your eight years in power could about hate and division in our today's democracy. Thanks for the pressure you are leaving us with.

There was truly a country.

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Postinor: 5:43pm On May 24, 2023
The most useless president in the history of nigeria,na that pressure go kill you

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by HEBEI: 5:43pm On May 24, 2023
For building the Second Niger bridge, you deserve accolades.
But in security and other sectors, you are a total failure.

Do, make you comot for road. Make we see road.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by slimfit1(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2023
Guestlander:

The 8 years in which some people saw opportunities and became millionaires. Better start thinking of what you can do for yourself in the next 8 years. If you want to spend the next 8 years tweeting about Amoda Ogunlere and drawing circles on Tinubu's pictures, that is your choice.

I don't need money that my children won't be able to spend freely.
I don't want money that will have my children surrounded by security because they want to go to school.
I want my children to be able to leave work at 12am and not be kidnapped.
Lastly I want my children to be proud to mention Nigeria when they present their Nigerian passport at any airport and not be labelled as a fraudster,drug trafficker or illegal immigrant coming to over stay.

4 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 5:44pm On May 24, 2023
Speak for yourself please
slimfit1:
Buhari's words carries no weight. He is a waste of 8 years of our lives.
Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Printerscanner: 5:45pm On May 24, 2023
001Lagos:

Sir, I can't tell who's the bigger thief between you and Asiwaju Tinubu but I know that you're the most biggest fool in the whole wide world

Tinubu’s matter go kee you

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2023
I am desperately looking forward to the next six days.”

So that u can quickly run away to Chad with all the borrow loots money .
Oga nothing like pressure, u most be answerable to all ur loots.

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Hotwest: 5:48pm On May 24, 2023
GET LOST this mumu malu mallam

2 Likes

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 5:48pm On May 24, 2023
Throw in the towel already! undecided
# if you can't stand the heat, QUIT THE KITCHEN! undecided

SANE NIGERIANS ( MAJORITY) are damn fed up with your sadistic, satanic, self serving, redundant, nepotic, bloodthirsty, backward, 8 WASTED YEARS diabolic misrule!

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Dexy4yah(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2023
HEBEI:
For building the Second Niger bridge, you deserve accolades.
But in security and other sectors, you are a total failure.

Do, make you comot for road. Make we road.
He doesn't deserve any accolades.
There is nothing good to write home about him.

The only people that benefited from his regime are his cabals.

He brought somuch hardship on the masses.

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by MaKenz: 5:51pm On May 24, 2023
When u know u can't manage pressure why didn't u resign wen the ovation was high? Now that ur tenure is less than 5 days to elapse u now know that u can't manage pressure. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari by Confirm4real(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2023
After Baba don cash out grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN / Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.