Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 (18368 Views)

Buhari To Assign Portfolios To Ministers-designate On Wednesday / Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate / I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by simfrost90210: 7:18pm On May 24, 2023
angry angry angry
i smell something fishy in this statement

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Bolaji1996: 7:18pm On May 24, 2023
Tell me your next wailing schedule, so that I can come online to read it. grin

taylor89:
The way most APC supporters on Nairaland are now following we the “WAILERS” to call out Buharis failure for 8yrs

I was like so all these children of the corn who supported Buhari for 8yrs knew he was an eminent failure but they all endured the pain & never spoke up

How can y’all be suffering and defending your oppressors

Any hand that supported Buhari in 2015 I forgive u

But you see the hands that supported him in 2015 & 2019 it shall never be well with you and your entire generation

Mark my words 2015 & 2019 is just another repetition of 2023

Infact 2023 will be worse than Buhari tenure because this sniffing dog will Quench and leave us with Shettima

When shettima takes in charge the Yorubas will even cry more than the SS/SE

I kuku trust SS/SE we go align with Shettima to show Nigerians more pepper since una no wan learn

Before you call me Anambra I’m from SS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2023
001Lagos:
E be like sey Buhari no wan hand over o

There is no handover happening.
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Web2020: 7:21pm On May 24, 2023
Has the court cleared Tinubu? As far as Buhari and Nigerians concerned, there is no President elect. President select can not smell Asoro Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by simfrost90210: 7:21pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

All these names for a urine manufacturer

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bros you wicked
Na elderly man be that oooo
.., even though we know he's a big kahuna
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Bobloco: 7:26pm On May 24, 2023
SwissMass:
Work continue until Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu-gburugburu of Igbo land takes over in 6 days time

Succinctly put, a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Web2020: 7:29pm On May 24, 2023
Buhari should continue beyond May 29th
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by lizko(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2023
No they should remain until tinubu appoints his minister before leaving office. Baba tenure don finish vacat office and summit government properties before time.
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by allthingsgood: 7:35pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:
The way most APC supporters on Nairaland are now following we the “WAILERS” to call out Buharis failure for 8yrs

I was like so all these children of the corn who supported Buhari for 8yrs knew he was an eminent failure but they all endured the pain & never spoke up

But you see the hands that supported him in 2015 & 2019 it shall never be well with you and your entire generation

Infact 2023 will be worse than Buhari tenure because this sniffing dog will Quench and leave us with Shettima

I kuku trust SS/SE we go align with Shettima to show Nigerians more pepper since una no wan learn

OYO grin
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2023
Moh247:
No vacuum till transition

tell sanwolu that.
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Moh247: 7:37pm On May 24, 2023
jaxxy:

tell sanwolu that.

Sanwolu is returning and all signature would be signed by him, if transition commitee or permanent sect wants to approve anything
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2023
Moh247:

Sanwolu is returning and all signature would be signed by him, if transition commitee or permanent sect wants to approve anything

story. Case is in court.
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Moh247: 7:41pm On May 24, 2023
jaxxy:

story. Case is in court.

What case?!

Only a nutcase think GRV has a chance
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2023
Moh247:

What case?!

Only a nutcase think GRV has a chance

when the courts do what is right. sanwolu will be a 1 term governor.
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Web2020: 7:43pm On May 24, 2023
The Tinubu camp is not settled. There is so much fear in their Camp. It is always good to do the right thing. Tinubu represent evil
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Moh247: 7:44pm On May 24, 2023
jaxxy:

when the courts do what is right. sanwolu will be a 1 term governor.

Ok I hear you

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Ijobathaiwo: 7:44pm On May 24, 2023
Look you want your fellow woman being like to die all because your hate but what I know is that only God have the power to kill and wake. Useless idiot
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by gloryman91: 7:46pm On May 24, 2023
If you like die for office, shameless bunch of idiots.
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by GypsyStings: 7:56pm On May 24, 2023
So, it is not true that the Federal Executive Council has been dissolved, it is still very much alive.

Very much alive to siphon more money! The pretender from Niger is neck deep in Nigeria's wealth to distribute to our neighbors in far and near!
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by blackmantis: 8:00pm On May 24, 2023
The last Failure......Failure to dissolve cabinate.
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2023
Lie Mohammed and Gambari needs to leave before 29
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by enobongalfred: 8:03pm On May 24, 2023
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Toluwanise247(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Your fada know more than you go meet him.
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by adekolaelect(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Oga enjoy that your SS weed you are taking. If you review your write up It means , confuse , Drugged or insane .why you dey answer the question nobody asked you? Oga work on yourself before it is too late.
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Menclothing: 8:10pm On May 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Kennyfancy(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

when we for River state they tell them, they will think we are Igbos, we SS we don't see things base on Tribe
Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by Basic123: 8:38pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

All these names for a urine manufacturer
yes oo ,taste better than NNAMDI KANU URINE all Igbo drinks from

Re: Buhari To Ministers: Remain In Office Till May 29 by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:40pm On May 24, 2023
Nigeria is the biggest cash cow on Earth!

Just cut your own share if and when you CAN!

our#NATIONAL CAKE at # soundsultanforever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigawa To Construct 90 Mosques, Opens Bid / Onnoghen Absent From CCT Over Toothache, High Blood Pressure / Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.