Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? (3700 Views)

Why Are We SOUTHERNERS Not Tolerant ? / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish / We Southerners Are Voting Pastor Osinbanjo Coming 2023 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Holybaddo: 11:53pm On May 24, 2023
I thought the post was to make peace

But Comrades don turn am to violence field

In DIVIDED we stand

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Wutinky: 11:58pm On May 24, 2023
bhella10:
it is Yoruba that sent them to beat up their leader in Germany.
It is Yoruba that tell Ekweremadu to harvest omolomo's kidney grin

I know your head is full of shit, no need to engage you grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by nedekid: 11:59pm On May 24, 2023
The op made a point, started a good thread, but as usuall, the tribal rants has started, lead by one of the nairaland institutional tribalist.
Anyway as I always say, it is the poor, hungry online worriors that fight over tribe, region, politics etc. The rich folks have better things doing, they are making money, they are friends, their kids marry themselves etc.
Seems folks don't know Atiku and tinubu are best of paddies for tens of years, their kids are like siblings, more so the tightest binder of people is when they share money. Both are even business paddies. Same with obi, they are all friends. For all you know, they might be sipping 40 year old wiskey as we argue and fight online wars.

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by bhella10: 12:01am On May 25, 2023
Wutinky:

I know your head is full of shit, no need to engage you grin grin grin grin grin
Atta boy!
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by bhella10: 12:03am On May 25, 2023
Wutinky:

You can write whatever gibberish you want but one thing I can assure you will never have a working Nigeria. a promise
Are you God?
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Wutinky: 12:07am On May 25, 2023
bhella10:
Are you God?

Kiss the truth, it will only get worst with time
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Lionstep: 12:15am On May 25, 2023
Exclusive101:
Wonders shall never end same Igbo that were insulting Fulani Hausa altogether can deny insulting northerner before our very eyes.

Shut up.. the same Fulani that drove you out your land and rape your woman join, get your fact right before you start typing rubbish on nairaland, people like you are the reason why I hate you guys with passion.
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by flokii: 12:38am On May 25, 2023
Tribalism was introduced into the Nigerian system right from the First Republic with people like Zik making unguarded statements that some gods had destined the Igbos to rule over Africa. Like WTF.

Look at the coup of 15 January 1966, how Igbo soldiers went on killing spree of leaders from other ethnic groups in the country except theirs.

When GEJ was in power, nobody from South West was in top 8 positions yet our people played matured politics over noisemaking. The slots for appointment meant for Yorubas in Lagos, GEJ still dished out to Igbos living in Lagos over real Lagosians.

We are actually divided and the earlier we accept the better. It's also in the Security and Armed Forces and you can imagine such danger having a frienemy watching your back at the frontlines. Office banters still manageable compared to tribalism in the battlefield.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by JagabanBorgu: 12:42am On May 25, 2023
Wutinky:

Stop this old tricks and Prove it or shut it forever, I know you will deny been a Yoruba once I call you out for always trying to buy other tribes to join in your fight against Igbos
Igbos will never do that, only cowards will do that. Omo una case na mental oooo
I have said it 1100 times on different pages on this same platform that I am not a Yorûba.
Whoever tells u lgb0s the cold hàrd truth is a Yorûba to u.
I already told u whereto get proofs.

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Wutinky: 12:47am On May 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I have said it 1100 times on different pages on this same platform that I am not a Yorûba.
Whoever tells u lgb0s the cold hàrd truth is a Yorûba to u.
I already told u whereto get proofs.

I know you won't prove me wrong, oya shift you no dey make sense
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by JagabanBorgu: 12:51am On May 25, 2023
Wutinky:

I don't have anything to prove to u.
I made a point, u brought ur tîmid self to mention, didn't u?
I made necessary reference and where to find answers in d comment u rushed to mention, "go and felify".

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Flangelo12: 4:14am On May 25, 2023
Straybullet:

Then with due respect ket the igbos go. Break this cu€sed country

You are our captives and you go nowhere.

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Flangelo12: 4:17am On May 25, 2023
sorosoke101:
I am yoruba to the core but put yourself in their shoes then you will feel how they feel. Go and ask if you were not born then how we Yoruba felt during Abiola's June 12 it hurts it's painful

Painful that what?

You mean if an Igbo man is on the ballot, he MUZT win?

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Brek: 5:46am On May 25, 2023
flokii:
Tribalism was introduced into the Nigerian system right from the First Republic with people like Zik making unguarded statements that some gods had destined the Igbos to rule over Africa. Like WTF.

Look at the coup of 15 January 1966, how Igbo soldiers went on killing spree of leaders from other ethnic groups in the country except theirs.

When GEJ was in power, nobody from South West was in top 8 positions yet our people played matured politics over noisemaking. The slots for appointment meant for Yorubas in Lagos, GEJ still dished out to Igbos living in Lagos over real Lagosians.

We are actually divided and the earlier we accept the better. It's also in the Security and Armed Forces and you can imagine such danger having a frienemy watching your back at the frontlines. Office banters still manageable compared to tribalism in the battlefield.
Jos massacre?

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by gidgiddy: 5:47am On May 25, 2023
sorosoke101:
The rate at which the yoruba's and Igbo's are waging online wars between each other is really alarming, and this is gradually even becoming physical. I was at a popular market today when I overheard some group of men ranting about how one tribe are betrayals and cowards wanting to have everything for themselves without working for it, while at this discussion someone replied them and said " make una sef go back build una place b4 una build another man place" make you leave our land nah" . A heated argument started and it almost turned into a feud which would have turned into a riot if not for the timely intervention of the market union workers. Let's stop this evil please, we are all southerners we can stand as one and make the south a better place without hurting each other. You could hardly see a Hausa man harassing a Fulani man, they have their differences but they love each other. I myself have learnt to avoid any form of argument pertaining to tribe. Even if you insult and curse my tribe I will just walk away and still show you love. It happens a lot at my place of work, where 85% of staff are one tribe dominated ( I don't want to mention which tribe so as to curb been bias) I receive friendly insults pertaining to being my tribe daily, any little mistake, you will just hear someone say " nah we dey feed una, una wey no fit hustle" nah Bleep dey una system". Sometimes I am forced to throw hurtful jabs at them but I have learnt to accommodate and swallow those insults with pride. Let's join hands together and build good roads hospitals schools e.t.c and stop been a laughing stock to other tribes. Please and please no insults on me Biko.

Thats what happens when we try to enforce a union that should not be. Yorubas and Igbos are not meant to be in one country, and as long as they are, they will fight forever because they do not see eye to eye politically
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Prayfortheworld: 6:04am On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

You are our captives and you go nowhere.
Who are your captives?
The Igbos? Lol people that are doing more better than you guys in your land? 😂😂 Come to South East and show me how many yorubas are doing well here. We're you people's night mare not your captives
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by DenreleDave(m): 6:10am On May 25, 2023
Wutinky:

So just like anyone supporting obi is Ip0b Igbo

So any one supporting BAT is Yoruba...

Hope you don't change Ur claim later?? grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Flangelo12: 6:15am On May 25, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Who are your captives?
The Igbos? Lol people that are doing more better than you guys in your land? 😂😂 Come to South East and show me how many yorubas are doing well here. We're you people's night mare not your captives

Doing better how?

Let's check if your relation would not be arrested in Asia this week.

Let's see if your parents can move out of the house on Monday.

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by Blake755: 6:17am On May 25, 2023
Tufikwa even racism no reach the kind of word coming from here 💔💔
Am sure if vini jnr comes across this thread nah to commit sucide sef 😂😂😂
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by FlawlessKarl: 6:33am On May 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Without mincing words. Presently, the only people that like igbos are igbos themselves. Every other tribe detest them. You can ask around.

Keep being deluded. Where and where did you ask around? Emotional dingbat always typing things to comfort his miserable and unfortunate soul.

Where have you travelled to before, infact with your submission, I now realized that you have never left south west in your entire life, no wonder you're so myopic and this can be seen through your comments on nairaland.

Because of the endless hate you all have for igbos in the south west, in your deluded mind , you think everyone in Nigeria is as backward as the south westerners?😂😂😂 That carries Igbo hate in head like gala.

I am not Igbo, but I love Igbo more than the self acclaimed sophisticators who are nothing but slaves to The Fulanis.

The self acclaimed sophisticators are the ones contributing for this country to be retrogressive by always aligning with their slaves masters.

Let me be open, what will a sensible person be doing with the yorubas? Woe betides any south southerners that align with this unfortunate backstabbers.

The Yorubas are the problem of this country and not the igbos you love to hate. Those who knows , knows it.

This is Ibibio man , from Akwa Ibom state.

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by optionalY09: 6:40am On May 25, 2023
igbos can not be trusted

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by piyoo91: 6:47am On May 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Here we go again. Just look at the hatred emanating from your words. Empty vessel. I am not here to argue with you though. This thread isn't about throwing ethnic-banter. The OP asked a question. I answered.

You can crawl back into your hole now. Shalom.
but you started the whole thing yourself by shading igbos bad. You can now see what a hypocrite and coward you are.

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by gidgiddy: 6:50am On May 25, 2023
optionalY09:
igbos can not be trusted

A the more reason to grant them independence

What sort of crazy person wants to be in one country with those he does not trust?
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by spagettiluv: 7:01am On May 25, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Lol, who doesn't know about you guys backstabbing nature? Even JJC knows that already.

Talking about good governance, your governors are by far worse than SE governors. That Igbos call out their governors all the time while you suffer in silence doesn't mean you have it any better. For example, if Ota and Agbara were to be in Igboland, Igbos will continue calling out Ogun state governors until they work on the towns and make them fit for human habitation instead of looking worse than pig domains.

The condition of living in Igbo cities is far better than what you have in your glorified slums. Most of the houses you have in Ibadan, obomosho, Abeokuta and rest except Lagos, would have been demolished and befitting ones built if they're to be in SE. How can most of you guys be living in derelict houses with no running water and no flush toilets? Many of you still rely on dug wells in 2023 and you're not even ashamed?

SW already has the worst ubarn development in Nigeria. Yet you keep deceiving yourselves.
lmao,is that why thousands of ibos are slaving away in every cities in Sw?
AM sure another hundred of buses on presently on their way to IB,OTA,ABK,LAG,ORA today.
Meanwhile,below is onitsha,the most beautiful city in alaibo looking like an abandon city after war

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by spagettiluv: 7:03am On May 25, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Lol, who doesn't know about you guys backstabbing nature? Even JJC knows that already.

Talking about good governance, your governors are by far worse than SE governors. That Igbos call out their governors all the time while you suffer in silence doesn't mean you have it any better. For example, if Ota and Agbara were to be in Igboland, Igbos will continue calling out Ogun state governors until they work on the towns and make them fit for human habitation instead of looking worse than pig domains.

The condition of living in Igbo cities is far better than what you have in your glorified slums. Most of the houses you have in Ibadan, obomosho, Abeokuta and rest except Lagos, would have been demolished and befitting ones built if they're to be in SE. How can most of you guys be living in derelict houses with no running water and no flush toilets? Many of you still rely on dug wells in 2023 and you're not even ashamed?

SW already has the worst ubarn development in Nigeria. Yet you keep deceiving yourselves.
you are right ,alaigbo is the most beautiful zone in Africa

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by beejaay: 7:17am On May 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Here we go again. Just look at the hatred emanating from your words. Empty vessel. I am not here to argue with you though. This thread isn't about throwing ethnic-banter. The OP asked a question. I answered.

You can crawl back into your hole now. Shalom.

go back to your firts post..you started with the hatred..the OP started a beautiful post and you started the comments woth hatefut and dividing post...your heart is so full of hatred and i really dont know what you gain from it...
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by spagettiluv: 7:21am On May 25, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

come explain to me why nwewi,the acclaimed town with “billionaires” is looking like a village in 21st?
None of your cities in alaibo can withstand akinyele Lg
That your backward region need to be nuked

Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by wonder233: 7:26am On May 25, 2023
Do away with tribal classifications, abolish ethnic groups, promulgate a law, a decree that tribes cease to exist in Nigeria. Outlaw the local languages....Do this today and give two generations for us the already contaminated to pass away..
And watch Nigeria rise to become a world power.
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by wonder233: 7:30am On May 25, 2023
Even a post seeking to preach peace and discourage ethnic bigotry has quickly been taken over by ethnic fightings in the comment section.
What this shows is that there can never be unity in diversity. The only way to achieve unity is for there not to exist diversity.

Samora Machel once said:
For the nation to rise, the tribe must die
Re: Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools? by optionalY09: 7:38am On May 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

A the more reason to grant them independence

What sort of crazy person wants to be in one country with those he does not trust?

Nobody is holding you back, all of you should relocate back to the east including your senators and house of rep members. Your freedom is in your hand if you want get it

FIFA Under-17 World Cup Generators Allegedly Traced To Ndanusa's Bida Home / 2011: Ibb Educates Fct Minister / Ebonyi State Constructing Largest Turbine Power Plant In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68