Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) (45582 Views)

Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Menclothing: 2:09pm On May 25, 2023
Emir8:
Tinubu will be disqualified tomorrow by supreme Court. Go and write it down
Let’s bet 10M

You said he can’t win b4 now another story
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by rollywise(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin.Typical OBIdients grin. I won't insult you back nor call the mods.I want you to comment on Monday 29 .Your wailing clock plus alarm is set/activated from Monday 29.What you doing presently is pre inauguration Cry. grin.

I have enough to survive another eight years of bad leadership. Do you?
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by commoditiesnig: 3:12pm On May 25, 2023
allthingsgood:
I like this seyi tinubu. Nice guy
Same here.. simple regular guy, seems down to earth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:14pm On May 25, 2023
grin I eat whatever I like here. It is morning
here Lil man cheesy
rollywise:

I have enough to survive another eight years of bad leadership. Do you?
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by rollywise(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin I eat whatever I like here. It is morning
here Lil man cheesy

Talk is cheap on social media. Even mad men seem normal. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 6:20pm On May 25, 2023
rollywise:

Talk is cheap on social media. Even mad men seem normal. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.
U are still Kid Don't need to drag /engage u in unnecessary banters.. Nuff saiduff
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 6:50pm On May 25, 2023
Tinubu will fall of evil juku and sicknesses on Monday morning. Fear who no fear peter obidiet herbalists living close eagles square Abuja and IPOB militants ready to bomb that venue.Peter obi will be sworn in instead

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2023
Astra101:

Take his father(political manadonna) out of the picture and tell me what you know about him that warrant the likeness
No one asked you why you hate him but asking someone why he loves him shows your level of Bitterness and sadness . If you like you can love lagoon while he loves Seyi.
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by rollywise(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
U are still Kid Don't need to drag /engage u in unnecessary banters.. Nuff saiduff

That's coz you are a fool who thinks being abroad adds meaning to his life. You'll be repatriated to come enjoy the good governance APC has to offer for another 8 years. Say Amen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Astra101: 10:45pm On May 25, 2023
adekolaelect:
No one asked you why you hate him but asking someone why he loves him shows your level of Bitterness and sadness . If you like you can love lagoon while he loves Seyi.

Read through my comment, where did you see the hate. Calling him political manadonna shows my respect for his father due to his political prowess. Reading and comprehension is not everyone strong point, I understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan / Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) / Seyi Bola Tinubu Plays Polo - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.