Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? (22765 Views)

I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by beejaay: 8:23pm On May 26, 2023
Honeydenz:

Am in love with you for this piece
Thanks
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by beejaay: 8:23pm On May 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Thank you!

we finally agree agree on something bro grin
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by adubam(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2023
Pat081:
Do you all know that if you can save 20 naira per day that give you 140 per week
140 ×30 =4,200
4,200 × 365 days= 1,533,000 per year try this and call me for my share of the money God bless us

You be olodo. #20 * 365 days = #7300

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by adubam(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2023
dokyOloye:

Haven't you noticed all d doctors are running away from Nigeria?
How many fine houses have u ever seen and they said it belongs to a Dr?
Unless the child will have in mind that it's just for him/her to study and then migrate.
Then female too,it favours them cos anything a female brings in thr family is considered a bonus unlike a man that is expected to build a house in the town and in the village,buy car,rent house,school fees etc

Don't say what you don't know. The worst paid doctor is better than most profession graduates.

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Pat081: 9:57pm On May 26, 2023
adubam:

You be old. #20 * 365 days = #7300
Thanks to God I give you people work and you are doing it with all your heart waiting for more comments
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 26, 2023
Onyiridike:

How much does a professor in the hospital earn after working for decades?
I have worked for only 3years and I am sure I earn more him/her.
I have one as a family friend.

Show me the way ma please
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Pat081: 5:08am On May 27, 2023
adubam:

You be olodo. #20 * 365 days = #7300
Do you read it well or you should call one of your children to read it for you, how many days do we have in a week? Mr I.T.K
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Pat081: 12:10pm On May 27, 2023
capnies:

VERY WRONG CALCULATION, HOW CAN YOU NOW MULTIPLY THE 30DAYS SUM WITH 365DAYS. YOUR CALCULATION IS FOR 30YEARS NOT ONE YEAR. 20# FOR A YEAR IS ONLY 365"20=7300 ONLY
is everyday bros
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Onigawara(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2023
55truth:
Let's discuss as a family, those mistakes you made which you later regret and you wouldn't want your children to make.

Mine was going to the university without learning a skill and solely hoping to land a good paying job with the certificate after school. When "Nigeria" dawned on me, I realized I made a mistake by not fortifying myself with skills while going to school.

My children will not make such a mistake. If God approves, they will go into sports and entertainment from tender age.

Let's learn from each other.
lol. Funny enough, im regretting not going to the university even if i dont have a skill. I could have applied for DSSC on graduating, instead of coming to nda to suffer like a market thief for 4 years since im an Airforce cadet. It is well. I wont allow my kids come here as a regular unless they insist

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Scoutvibe: 11:28pm On May 27, 2023
Onigawara:
lol. Funny enough, im regretting not going to the university even if i dont have a skill. I could have applied for DSSC on graduating, instead of coming to nda to suffer like a market thief for 4 years since im an Airforce cadet. It is well. I wont allow my kids come here as a regular unless they insist
shut up this man grin. people dey pray and cry make God Allow them enter.
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Onigawara(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2023
Scoutvibe:

shut up this man grin. people dey pray and cry make God Allow them enter.
lol there are also people praying to enter the uni too probably on scholarship or something. That said, the fact that i wouldve prefered dssc to RC doesnt mean im ready to abandon where i am now
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Scoutvibe: 3:02pm On May 28, 2023
Onigawara:
lol there are also people praying to enter the uni too probably on scholarship or something. That said, the fact that i wouldve prefered dssc to RC doesnt mean im ready to abandon where i am now
do you still have e mail boss
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Onigawara(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2023
Scoutvibe:

do you still have e mail boss
i do but i dont have access to it now. Probably when my laptop has been repaired, then.... Meamwhile are u on 2nd batch.? I meam AFSB...
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Scoutvibe: 6:06pm On May 28, 2023
Onigawara:
i do but i dont have access to it now. Probably when my laptop has been repaired, then.... Meamwhile are u on 2nd batch.? I meam AFSB...
oga abeg which rank help you
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by JohnnA1: 10:32pm On May 28, 2023
BigIyanga:
Invest in real estate once you start making money.
Dont do business/transactions wth frends and family.
Hire a professional to do your work/projects. Friends and family will cheat you.
Noted.
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by ghettochild(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2023
Wasting time in university....
Would rather they start learning a vocation whilst in sec school. Then during the gap year..
They would utilize it pending when they get varsity admission
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by DonroxyII: 12:43pm On May 30, 2023
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Exedyne: 3:06pm On May 30, 2023
Not taking risks.
Not serving God seriously
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by DonroxyII: 5:00pm On May 30, 2023
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by juman(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2023
Many people regretted their choice of course IN UNIVERSITY.
But every course is good enough to make you very SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Stormtrooper11(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2023
Onigawara:

Do DSSC fly fighter aircraft, artyman?
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by 4ward4: 2:11am On May 31, 2023
RenegadeX:

You earn more than any doctor in Nigeria

Including the professors and consultants with hospitals?

Na lie

BCH , when all criteria is fulfilled just as she said. And you are lucky, because limited slots exist. then you are on your path to fortune. No capping, an industry that turns out profits in million of Naira, won't see paying you above 1M an issue.
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by LandMann: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2023
Pat081:
Do you all know that if you can save 20 naira per day that give you 140 per week
140 ×30 =4,200
4,200 × 365 days= 1,533,000 per year try this and call me for my share of the money God bless us

In your planet there are 30 weeks in a month right?
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Pat081: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2023
LandMann:

In your planet there are 30 weeks in a month right?
let me hear words I just do that for jokes sake nothing more
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Myer(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2023
55truth:
Let's discuss as a family, those mistakes you made which you later regret and you wouldn't want your children to make.

Mine was going to the university without learning a skill and solely hoping to land a good paying job with the certificate after school. When "Nigeria" dawned on me, I realized I made a mistake by not fortifying myself with skills while going to school.

My children will not make such a mistake. If God approves, they will go into sports and entertainment from tender age.

Let's learn from each other.

Not having a relationship with the Holy Spirit early to lead and guide me through life.
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by JennyJossie: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Not been serious with my skill
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by LarryCork: 1:10am On Nov 04, 2023
ala2222:
marrying someone that i know nothing about her as wife ,,,no friendship no courtship just arange marrage by my family .....

helo please are u intaresssted in doing housegirl work for my millionaire uncle is looking a house maid & u be paid a cool N25'000 naira cash (25k) a months.this will include housegirl uniform plus base ball hat.u want?(no oofencse) smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Woman Change Her State Of Origin After Marriage? / How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.